Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

squireman86

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:59 pm
zingert12
squireman86
zingert12
Angel let out a grunt, "Hit me with your best shot."
He dove forward, grabbing her leg and twisting so she fell.

Angel smilled she prettended to fall and then grabbed the boys leg wrapping a rope around his foot and hanging him from a tree in two seconds she stood there standing and watching him from the ground, "Thats all yah got?"
"Never assume.." Grabs her shirt and slams her into the tree before climbing up the rope.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:09 pm
wolf__girl
Breann didn't pull her hand from his. She felt like a little child that needed consoling. "You promise he won't bite?" She asked, worried now that she knew there were gonna be two vampires in the house. She started walking with him again. "If you say so..."

"Trust me. I really don't bite. Neither does he. We keep an ample supply of blood in our fridge. There's two seperate fridges in the house. Valentine and mine. Then one for our pets or slaves. You'll be able to tell them apart easly." He nodded in reassurance. "I see no reason to lie to such a pretty lady." Fox started leading her to the house within the woods.

Crow sat there watching everyone. He rolled his eyes as he saw Fox leading a girl back to his home. The little dragon knew that this would be her downfall. He knew better than to trust a master. They always lied to you and sweet talked you. He hissed slightly and let out a low growl. The green dragon turned slightly and cocked his head to the side. He was watching everyone and everything with great interest.

((I already set up Valentine and Fox's house. It's called Valentine's Gothic Manner...or somethin along those lines. :3))  

She Joker

Astronomical Nerd

11,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cosmic Repairman 75
  • Nerd 50

wolf__girl

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:00 pm
XShe_JokerX
wolf__girl
Breann didn't pull her hand from his. She felt like a little child that needed consoling. "You promise he won't bite?" She asked, worried now that she knew there were gonna be two vampires in the house. She started walking with him again. "If you say so..."

"Trust me. I really don't bite. Neither does he. We keep an ample supply of blood in our fridge. There's two seperate fridges in the house. Valentine and mine. Then one for our pets or slaves. You'll be able to tell them apart easly." He nodded in reassurance. "I see no reason to lie to such a pretty lady." Fox started leading her to the house within the woods.

Crow sat there watching everyone. He rolled his eyes as he saw Fox leading a girl back to his home. The little dragon knew that this would be her downfall. He knew better than to trust a master. They always lied to you and sweet talked you. He hissed slightly and let out a low growl. The green dragon turned slightly and cocked his head to the side. He was watching everyone and everything with great interest.

((I already set up Valentine and Fox's house. It's called Valentine's Gothic Manner...or somethin along those lines. :3))
(Okay. I'll go post there I guess.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:29 pm
A deep growl rummbled from Angel's chest as she switched forms and sheathed her claws and ran up the side of the tree she quickly cut the rope and sat on the branch.  

zingert12
Crew

Thieving Genius

squireman86

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:17 pm
zingert12
A deep growl rummbled from Angel's chest as she switched forms and sheathed her claws and ran up the side of the tree she quickly cut the rope and sat on the branch.
He watched her as he landed and chuckled. "You're good."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:50 pm
Angel let out a sigh, "And your boring me can't you put a little effot into trying to show me that you are better because right now you are not proving your point." Angel said as she looked down at him.  

zingert12
Crew

Thieving Genius

squireman86

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:20 am
Squire looked a little disappointed. "My apologies for boring you. What would you like me to do, a dance?" Trying to surprise her, he kicks the trees, trying to shake it enough for her to fall.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:48 pm
Angel smilled, "It would help." she then grwoled as the tree shook she jummped off the shaking branch and caught a branch a little ways off.  

zingert12
Crew

Thieving Genius

squireman86

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:47 pm
Squire used the rope to jump up and catch her by the leg and pulled her down, trying to pin her to the tree. "An Irish jig, or a waltz?" he asks playfully.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:15 pm
Angel smilled landing on the ground and running around him with the robe still on her and tripped him, "Take your pick i like either."  

zingert12
Crew

Thieving Genius

squireman86

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:21 am
Squire sprang up after being tripped and did a jig, kicking her in the chest.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:29 pm
Angel flew back and hit a tree as she fell to the ground she caughed and blood came out of her mouth.  

zingert12
Crew

Thieving Genius

squireman86

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:29 am
Assuming it was over, Squire walked over to her and offered her help up. "Are you ok?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:50 pm
Angel took his hand having a hard time getting up, "Thank you." she said as she wipped blood from her mouth.  

zingert12
Crew

Thieving Genius

squireman86

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:55 pm
Squire pulled her up, smiling gently. "You fight well, and seem like you could keep me in line if you wanted to..." he said, watching her closely.  
Claim your pet/slave here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff