Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clipped Wings

Back to Guilds

Master/Slave RP 

Tags: Master, Slave, Simi-literate, Wings, Clipped Wings 

Reply Master/Slave Role Play
Welcome to Clipped Wings - OPEN for business! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ArtemisChild
Vice Captain

6,425 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:29 am
User Image Jaycee

Jaycee looked at the man warily, her eyes slitted, not trusting him. But she would never be able to get away from here locked in the cage. Letting him unlock her cage, she was surprised to see him take her hand rather than putting her on a leash. Letting him lead her out of the shop, she stopped just outside the vehicle. Her actually going with him could mean the end of her life. She didn't know him or what he would do to her. As he dropped her hand, she took off down the street, taking a corner into an open alley.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:37 am
Ezkayl sighed gently "i saw this coming" he said to himself more than anyone else, He turned to the driver "please take the car home i shall return when i am sure she is safe" and he took off down the road in her direction. Quickly checking each alley before moving on to the next he found her trying to climb a sheer wall at the end of an alley about three blocks away "Jaycee i only want to be sure of your safety i did not like seeing you bound up in there please come home with me even if just for the night we may even be able to find you somewhere you can call your own" he slowly moved down the alley approaching her carefully his usually inconspicuos tail risen and swaying gently behind him as he got close he reached a hand out to her. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Ezkayl

5,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

ArtemisChild
Vice Captain

6,425 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:45 am
User Image Jaycee

As she ran, she glanced back, only to turn back front to realize she ran down an alley with a sheer wall at the end of it. Running at it, she attempted to vault herself up it, trying to climb it with her crappy tennis shoes and her claws. Sliding back down with the sound of nails on a chalk board, making her delicate ears ring. She growled and layed her ears flat as Ezkayl approached her. "I don't know you and I don't trust you. I am not going anywhere with you!" she yelled at him, trying to keep her eyes on him as she continued to try and get over the wall.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:50 am
"I'm sorry but the way i see it you have two options.. number one you can come with me now one of your own kind or number two wait until someone else catches up with you drugs you again and you end up put back in the horrible shop i mean it's up to you the next answer you give me will be the answer i accept so you best think about it carefully" he then sat down on the ground his tail wrapping around him carefully he sat there his gaze fixed on the younger neko. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Ezkayl

5,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

ArtemisChild
Vice Captain

6,425 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:55 am
User Image Jaycee

Listening to him, she stopped scratching and trying to climb the wall, her ears and features taking on a more sad expression. She had no idea where she was, had no where to go from here. It wasn't like she could go back to the group home, they would just lock her in again. The shop and the group home were about the same with that. Either way she was locked up. But she couldn't just go with him either, for all she knew this was all a rouse to get her into his home and do the exact same thing. That gave her little choice. Even if she ran she knew they would catch her again. Turning around, she walked toward him, taking a wide walk around him. "Fine... but I still don't trust you and I am going under protest," she said.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:00 am
"And for that i do not blame you. How fast can you run?" He gestured for her to follow and broke into a run maintaining a reasonable pace and slowly increasing testing her to see how fast she could go but never going so fast she fell behind soon they re entered the forest "watch out for trees they hurt if you hit them" slowing slightly he reached into his pocket and pulled out the mess that was his cell phone "a tree did that" he said repocketing the debris "let's keep moving" he said speeding up again User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Ezkayl

5,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

ArtemisChild
Vice Captain

6,425 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:05 am
User Image Jaycee

She watched him stand and slowly started to follow. She had to trust him a little to even go with him, but she pushed that out of her mind and just kept going. "Pretty fast," she said as he broke into a run. Following suit, she stayed about five feet behind him the entire time, only falling slightly behind as the reached the forest. She didn't have anything in her pockets, but she didn't want to hit a tree at all either. Dodging around trees and other branches, she could feel the small stings of twig cuts on her already. She wasn't used to the forest, this actually being the first time she'd been in one. Her pace slowed a little more so she could see things that weren't such a blur. Growing up in the city, she missed out on the wilderness surrounding it.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:12 am
Noticing Jaycee slow Ezkayl did the same "are you ok?" he asked seeing a little rivlet of blood running down from her cheek he stopped and pulled a handkerchief from his pocket and tried to wipe it away as quickly as she tried to avoid him he gently placed his hand behind her neck so she couldn't dodge away and wiped the blood from her face "it's ok we'll walk from here it's only a short distance this way" he motioned the direction they had been going and started walking allowing her to follow of her own will. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Ezkayl

5,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

ArtemisChild
Vice Captain

6,425 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:18 am
User Image Jaycee

"Fine. I've just never been in the forest," she said, as she looked around. Dodging away from him as he brought a handkerchief up to her, she had a slight flash back to the night she was taken. Only a flash of cloth that took her by surprise, pushing him away as he grabbed and wiped the blood from her cheek. "Don't touch me!" she yelled at him, her heart racing from the run and from his fast movements towards her. Falling a good ten feet behind him, she watched him warily, but followed. She was pretty sure he could outrun her if he wanted and that he was stronger than her, but he seemed kind enough. Of course, that's how most seem at first. Then they change. Following him, she took her time looking at everything she could, but also kept an eye on him.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:52 pm
User Image

Dica stood in her cage, scanning her surroundings, she raised her hand to her neck and analyzing the collar that was put around it, "Interesting..." she said as she tugged at it for a second then letting go and putting her arms at her sides once again. Her energy was low, she had been shutting down most of her systems to keep herself online. She continued look around, looking at the cages around her, "Disgusting organics..." she mumbled to herself as she continued to scan around her, she was still very damaged and errors in her programing were occurring constantly, "If I don't find a way to repair myself soon I will crash... she thought to her self as she ran another small diagnostic check.  

Kio Selachimorpha

7,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

The BlackMajik

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:45 pm
Zyriga Angro:The Shopkeeper

User Image

Zyr walked himself into the shop scratching his head and letting out a small yawn. Things had been rather rough with him and just the sight of all the new arrivals in the shop made him cringe at the thought of all the paperwork he was to file through. He thoughtlessly adjusts the wrappings on his demonic arm and he lets out a soft sigh before picking himself up to begin the day. He walked through and gave his nods and 'good mornings ' to anyone who said the same to him before making his way to his office.

"Well...it's not quite as bad as I thought" He told himself in his mind looking at the stack of papers sitting on his desk. He cracks his knuckles and he blinks a few times to prepare his eyes for a lot of reading before he walks to his desk and takes a seat so he could start reading his way through.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:18 pm
••.•´¯`•.••☾••.•´¯`•.••☾Bliase Ixu ☽••.•´¯`•.••☽••.•´¯`•.••
I am simply and nothing more than a slave
══════════════════════════════════

Blaise was pushed back into the shop accompanied by two women. She had been pushed to her knees as her arms were bound so tightly behind her back that she swore her arms had dislocated. They didn't stay long enough to explain her return in such a short amount of time. Yet, she stayed there, on her knees, blood crusted to the places where members of his colony had created in stirring her while she slept at the feet of the bloody corpse of her Master.

Her eye was blackened and a mark bit across her cheek bone. Her clothes had been cut to shreds by the knives of the women that had bound, gagged, and beat her in the cold sweat, looking into her dead Master's eyes. She looked into the death and struggled as they tore that bracelet he had given to her from her tender skin. It burnt like hell as though she had been branded with glowing white fire. Bruises splattered over her tender flesh through the holes and slashes in her clothes and her tail was singed and dead looking as it wrapped around her body. Her fight was gone, she just sat there, waiting for the owner.

══════════════════════════════════

((Reposting))  

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kio Selachimorpha

7,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:34 am
User Image

"Diagnostic check... Completed" Dica read through the results, but before she could finish, her eyes flooded with Code, "WARNING!!! Critical Error... WARNING!!! Crashing... System Failing.... Shutting Down... ... ... ..........." was all she saw in the Data stream before blacking out and falling to the floor with a loud thunk.... moments later her secondary systems powered up and she began to reboot herself, "... .... ............System Powering Up... ....System Restore Complete..." The Data passed through her eyes and she slowly sat up, rubbing her head, "That was alittle unsettling... I need to be more careful not to overdo it right now... not enough energy to even stand..." Dica said to herself as she sighed deeply, for now it seemed that the errors had stopped and she could take a short rest.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:04 am
User Image

"It seems like you're having a bit of trouble over there." Alito murmered as he lay on his side watching the female android in the shop. There just seemed to be a whole new slew of creatures in the shop. "Maybe you should talk to the shop owner about getting somewhat fixed. I doubt many are going to look at you if you're damaged." He suggested as he streached a little but continued to lay there.  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Kio Selachimorpha

7,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:11 pm
User Image

Dica giggled slightly, something she has never done before, turning her head towards the figure speaking to her, "Unless they have some one from the place I was created I most likely will continue to crashing till I am useless junk, I just need to recharge is all, a little energy will help me function better and I will be able to make minor repairs to myself, thank you though for your worries, Organic" she said as she tried to make a smile. She could still see the Code in her eyes flashing red Error signs as she turned her head back looking at her legs.  
Master/Slave Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff