Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
Ontario Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

qbal99

5,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:39 pm
John closed the door and went back to the controls. "To tell the truth, I don't either. My brother showed me how to steer and go up or down, but I dunno anything else. Like, I can't look at all these dials and gauges and tell what the air pressure is, or what our altitude is, or how fast we're going." A red light began flashing on the control panel. "What I can tell you, is that flashing red lights on control panels are usually not something you want to see!" They began losing altitude as they neared the hospital. " We haven't had a chance to refuel since we picked this up, and I think we just finished off the last bit of fuel we had left. Long story short, we're falling. Fast. Not much we can do now, so just hold onto something and try not to panic." He tried to pull up and watched the approaching building. "Oh who am I kidding, PANIC!" They came to a rough landing and the helicopter skidded across the roof, stopping just short of the edge. "Well that was lucky." He remarked, smiling. "I guess with all the crap going on the universe decided to give me a break."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:20 pm
qbal99
(What just happened? Did you just kill off Daniel?)

((Nope))  

XXDemonic TwinkieXX

YouAskMeToDance

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:17 pm
Alex sighed after they were free of the zombies, getting out her ice cream as she spun her spoon. She listened to his tale only partially as she ate her ice cream quietly. "Wait...you what?" Her eyes widen as he began to explain that they-were falling. "YOU BAKA!!!!!" Alex screamed bracing for impact while hugging tightly to her ice cream. After a few moments she peeked to see they had barely landed, and with that she thunks his head with her spoon. " Better be thankful of that luck.." Her eyes almost death glaring as she wiped her spoon with her shirt then quickly snuck a bite of ice cream. Humming innocently in delight as she grabbed her shotgun then jumped onto the roof. Looking around cautiously,"Soo..who all did you mean when you said 'we'," She asked, turning back around as she faced him; still eating, of course.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:45 pm
"Okay, first of all, I just saved you, so don't go calling me an idiot thinking I won't know because you aren't speaking English. Secondly, I have perfectly good reason for not refueling the helicopter. I have been nuked, I have been shot at, I have healed people, and I have killed people. I have spent all my time since we've had this helicopter trying to keep everybody alive while they go out to help people like you. Do not think for a second that you would have been any better off if you were in my shoes. Third, I thought you said we wouldn't have any problems as long as I stayed away from the bucket. So stop complaining." John smirked. " 'We' is the rest of the group I'm traveling with. Follow me and I'll introduce you." He walked down to the lobby.

"Found her. Everyone, this is... I'm sorry, I don't believe I caught your name. Anyway, this is Daniel."
"Hi." "That's Ryu, this is Hikari, and this is Matt." John was about to continue when he got a good look at Matt's arm. "Matt, what happened to your arm?! And your eyes!" "What about his- HOLY SH... crap..." Daniel sat upright. "When did that happen?!" "Good to see you're feeling better now." "Well...Giant spikes where someones arm should be do that. Nothing like a good shock to wake you up."  

qbal99

5,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100

YouAskMeToDance

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:35 pm
Alex laughed after he gave his speech, admiring just how offended he was by a small thunk. Yet, she resisted to tease him as she simply followed behind. While they were going down the stairs, she corrected,"I only said 'baka' because it's faster pronunciation then 'idiot'." Then once he introduced the group, she almost ducked behind the doorway. Hating to meet new people, even if she hasn't had that much contact with them for awhile. After a scoop of her ice cream, she gently stepped out for the introductions. "Oh..I'm Alexandra, though I prefer if you refer to me as Alex. And, if you touch this here bucket- I will shoot you." She said then flashed an innocent smile, saying this after John introduced Matt. Once he suddenly yelled, she glanced over to see Matt's arm as well.

Suddenly popping up beside Matt as she poked at one of the spikes with wide eyes. Recognizing she did the childish act, she cleared her throat as she directed attention away from herself. "So....what did happen to Mattie? And Daniel, for that matter." She said, stepping away from Matt and also saw that Daniel was hurt as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:17 pm
"Well, it's a funny story actually. See, it all started when we had the brilliant idea to go take on an army with nothing but a bus, small weaponry, and a molotov." "Okay, how about the short version? I want to get back on the topic of what on earth is wrong with Matt's arm sometime today." "Alright, alright. Anyway, so we came here to Waterloo because Matt said there was a survivor. I had already broken a leg in the battle between us and the army, then we got in a shootout with them here, and Matt left me against them. I survived with a gunshot to the arm, and went on to find Hikari, who stabbed me. And she's the one in shock because of it. I'm injury prone is what I'm getting at. Now back to Matt, WHAT ON EARTH IS WRONG WITH YOUR ARM?!"  

qbal99

5,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100

Envoy_of_The Funk

Witty Elocutionist

7,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:41 pm
Jake washed his hand several times to insure that it was free of the infected's blood. He then dried it on a towel that was hanging from a bar. He grabbed his M4 and left the room heading for the surveillance room. He checked the radio message to insure it was still playing. It was still doing its job. It had some static here and there but other then that it was doing fine. He then started to think back on his military career. He sat down in a seat as he thought back of when he was a teenager and had joined the U.S. Army. He signed and looked at he monitors that lit up the room. He spotted a few infected that had torn threw a barricade. It must have been the same one the infected from earlier came threw. Jake stood and loaded a magazine into his M4. He pulled back the charging handle and walked out of the room.

He descended a flight of stairs his M4 at the low ready. He could hear the infected charging up the stairs. He readied his M4 and changed the setting to semi. He fired a single shot at one infected as it reached the strait away he stopped at on the stairs. He then put his weapon on safe and started to walk down the stairs again. He met another infected this time he just turned his M4 around slamming the stock into the side of its head causing it to fall from the stairs. Jake then fixed his weapons stock on his right shoulder and started to descend again. He finally reached the bottom of the stairs after killing several infected. He looked around as more then a dozen had found their way into the prison. The building had become overrun with infected. They kept pouring in threw the opening. It left Jake with only one choice.

Jake aimed his weapon at the infected and switched it to burst. He let the bullets fly as a majority of the infected dropped to the ground. He then switched it back to semi and ran toward an opening in the wall that the infected had not come threw yet. He jumped over several bodies to reach the opening. It took him to a courtyard just outside the prisons main building. There were no infected in the courtyard so it made the next few deeds easy for Jake to accomplish. He ran to a shed and opened the doors. A Stryker with Slat Armor on the from and sides of it. He then walked to the back of the vehicle and opened up the rear ramp. He ducked down and climbed into the vehicle closing the ramp behind him.

Several seconds later the Stryker came to life and started to drive forward. Jake smiled as he charged full speed toward the barricade he had built around the prison. The Stryker easily crashed threw the walls he and his men had built. The Slat Armor mowing down any infected that got in his way. He drove threw the small town that housed the prison crushing any infected that got in front of the vehicle. He stopped the vehicle outside of the small town and grabbed an atlas that was kept in the vehicle. He opened it to the surrounding area looking for the largest town that was close to his position. He then closed the atlas and drove forward down the road heading for Waterloo. It only took him sever hours to reach the town that laid 74 miles from his earlier position.

He drove slowly threw the streets of the town infected banging on the sides of the Stryker. He simply ran over the infected and continued threw the streets. He spotted a building that had concrete walls and reversed into it. He crashed into the wall, the stryker fitting perfectly into the hole it had made. He then opened the rear ramp and stepped out of the vehicle. He stretched his legs for a few seconds and then walked back into the Stryker. He picked up the radio that was inside the vehicle and switched it to the emergency station. His radio transmission couldn't be heard this far out. He then cleared his throat and pressed the button. "Hello this is Jake Willson former U.S. Army soldier. I have positioned myself in a building in Waterloo. If anyone is out there and can hear this please respond. Over" He said before he let go of the button and waited for a response.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:42 pm
"I have no idea." Matt said with a small and nervous smile. Matt takes out his tac/com noticing that someone was speaking. Matt responds saying. "This is general Matt speaking over."  

XXDemonic TwinkieXX

Envoy_of_The Funk

Witty Elocutionist

7,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:53 pm
Jake's ears perked up as he heard the voice on the radio. He quickly grabbed it and pressed the button. "This is Master Sergent Jake Willson. I came here from a small town to the west of here. I have an M4 Carbine, an M9 pistol and a Stryker. I'm currently in a building surrounded by infected. They followed me as I drove threw the roads of the city. Over" He responded. This was the first human contact he had in months.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:05 pm
Alex nods to the two of them,"Well.. I know if I stay with this group I'll certainly have an adventure. Of course, if any of you disagree I'll be glad to leave." She said half nervously, not wanting to be hated or disliked. Least I'm not the only chick.. With a silent sigh, she randomly sat after setting aside her shotgun. Diving her spoon into the cookies n' cream ice cream and eating each bit of it happily. Oh- gotta check it off the list.. She slid off her backpack, taking out a sheet of paper and pencil as she scratched out something. The title being 'Te Bucket List of Alex' at the very top, and the number of things below it were actually quite a few. Not sure which to do next.. She snatched another scoop as she sat, not wanting to interrupt them of discovering the people on the radio.  

YouAskMeToDance

XXDemonic TwinkieXX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:09 pm
Matt responds saying. "Hold out for about 10 or 14 minutes I will be there in a sec." Matt puts his tac/com on his ear and looks at his group they seem to still be worried about his deformed arm. "I will be back." Matt kicks the door opens then jumps out a window a small jet snatches Matt up and he rides to the location that the soilder was trapped at. Matt finally arrives looking down at the infected. "I might as well get some training in." The jet lowers dropping Matt off on a small building. Matt jumps off the building and starts hacking and slashing through zombies about 4 zombies per slash. Matt yells on his tac/com.
"Provide support from the building you are in!" Matt then spins around slashing about 10 zombies.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:15 pm
Jake sat back as the man told him to wait. Moments later he could hear a jet shoot across the sky above him. After that a thud could be heard outside the building. Jake then heard the man request support fire. He quickly grabbed his M4 and set it to Semi. He ran to a window of the building and saw a man slashing the infected. He aimed him M4 and fired several rounds into the crowd. He quickly switched the weapon to Burst and held the trigger. Several burst shot from the weapon and the group of infected decreased in numbers quickly.  

Envoy_of_The Funk

Witty Elocutionist

7,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200

XXDemonic TwinkieXX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:25 pm
To finish the job Matt finally stuck 3 chunks of C-4 in 3 infected mouthes. Matt quickly ran and slid under a car. Matt then looks and screams loudly. "Get DOWN." Matt sets of the C-4 and the infected blow up leaving scattered limbs in the street.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:32 pm
Jake watched as the man placed the explosives in the infected's mouths. He quickly identified it as C-4. He switched his weapon to safe and hit the ground before the man even said anything. He put his hands over his head and awaited the explosion. After the loud boom and the shock wave hit his body he stood and saw the man hiding under a car. "It would have been safer under the Stryker, but a car will do I guess." He said then letting out a small chuckle.  

Envoy_of_The Funk

Witty Elocutionist

7,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200

YouAskMeToDance

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:39 pm
Alex hums quietly, entertaining herself just slightly then shrugged indifferently. I can get back to the list later.. She thought, putting the pencil and paper back and flipped out a bottle of water. Though she was eating ice cream, she was still a bit thirsty. Her eyes wandered the room as she sipped, seeing Matt left on..a jet? Does he even feel his arm? She wandered, not knowing what the heck was going on. With a small sigh, she closed up the bucket and sets it near her shotgun. Maybe this group is a bit much..there's a lot of people too. And who knows who Matt's going to bring.. She silently sulked her shoulders, zoning out into her negative state.  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games