Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Lolita Society.

Back to Guilds

Tags: gothic lolita, japanese fashion, lolita 

Reply The Lolita Society.
Our Lolita Album! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nanomachines Son

Mega Noob

9,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:54 pm
Umm heres mine Erololi is my thing

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:18 pm
That seems nothing like EroLoli to me but in fact more just like goth. Far too much skin is showing up top for ero loli and I don't know how the bottom looks to see if that follows anything either  

-Lolita_Kana-
Captain

Partying Genius

12,615 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Nanomachines Son

Mega Noob

9,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:52 am
-Lolita_Kana-
That seems nothing like EroLoli to me but in fact more just like goth. Far too much skin is showing up top for ero loli and I don't know how the bottom looks to see if that follows anything either

its ok I tried my best  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:22 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

My favorite pictures from PMX! biggrin That's Takuya Angel, and his wife! His wife was sooooooooo cute! *_*  

C a t h a r s i s

Suicidal Watercolors

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:59 pm
eek. my first photo-post here.

this is an off brand dress, the boots are from HT, the bow from claires, and its harder to see, but i have an antique cameo brooch atached to the collar....my first loli outfit,and i still needa petti....BUT im only 16 so i have time haha (=
User Image It's not the best because I'm sitting down.>.<

User Image and this is a side view...the white material is kinda chincey, but the rest of the dress is OK...for a noob at least (;  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:00 pm
C a t h a r s i s
User Image

User Image

User Image

My favorite pictures from PMX! biggrin That's Takuya Angel, and his wife! His wife was sooooooooo cute! *_*

I wish I had gotten to spend more time with youuuuu! The whole convention was hellishly hectic. ;_;  

spuntino
Crew

tsuki_totoro

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:55 pm
Suicidal Watercolors

this is an off brand dress, the boots are from HT, the bow from claires, and its harder to see, but i have an antique cameo brooch atached to the collar....my first loli outfit,and i still needa petti....BUT im only 16 so i have time haha (=
User Image It's not the best because I'm sitting down.>.<

User Image and this is a side view...the white material is kinda chincey, but the rest of the dress is OK...for a noob at least (;
your hair is adorable, this pwns my first lolita outfit  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:42 am
tsuki_totoro
Suicidal Watercolors

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w111/sagethebrave/DSC_0073.jpg It's not the best because I'm sitting down.>.<

[http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w111/sagethebrave/DSC_0067.jpg and this is a side view...the white material is kinda chincey, but the rest of the dress is OK...for a noob at least (;
your hair is adorable, this pwns my first lolita outfit

Oh thank you (= My hair is naturally like that too >.<  

Suicidal Watercolors

C a t h a r s i s

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:40 pm
spuntino
C a t h a r s i s
User Image

I wish I had gotten to spend more time with youuuuu! The whole convention was hellishly hectic. ;_;

I KNOW. @_@ Especially because I couldn't just crash with friends who ended up getting a hotel room. I had to carpool other people instead. At lease we got to hang out a little bit. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:20 am
most of the photobucket pics don;t come up anymore and i was only able to see a couple of outfits. as for badly damaged hair try olive oil and leave it on for the day. You have to really comb it through or have someone do it for you. also dont shampoo each time you take a shower only shampoo like 2x a week. You can still condition the hair each time but shampoo is a stripping agent that is stripping your hair of all the natural oils that are needed to repair your hair.  

Little Gothic Lolita

Little Gothic Lolita

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:22 am
XLloromannicX
Umm heres mine Erololi is my thing

User Image

i think i have the same gloves anyways really cute goth loli  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:08 am
Sneak peek of my photos from PMX:

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Once I finish the write-up tonight, I'll post a link to it here!

spuntino
Crew

Magical Girl BunnyWinx

Angelic Spirit

9,675 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:25 am
User Image

Oh, wow!!
Sputino, what gorgeous photos!
And so beautifully presented!!

That's a lot of cupcake rings in the first pic! XD
Were you making them to sell at a booth or something?
(Your worktable looks a lot like my bedroom floor
after a successfully creative day, by the way~)
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:28 am
I didn't make them, no. XD

Kammie/MintyMix did. She doesn't assemble them until she arrives, though, to prevent their breaking. Sarah and I helped put the cupcakes on the bases while she was getting dressed and putting together her artist alley table. That was in our hotel room, on the only table that was clean enough for us to glue.

spuntino
Crew

Magical Girl BunnyWinx

Angelic Spirit

9,675 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:13 pm
User Image

Well they look fantastic!!
And that's not the only photo that I love -
seriously I want to comment on all of them,
but if I did, I'd just be saying
"OMG I LOVE THIS, IT'S AMAZING"
over and over. XD
User Image

The Lolita Society.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games