Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 778 779 780 781 782 783 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

T H I N N

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 10:27 pm
Interesting!

I can now say that I learned something today. (other than the fact that my Cinema final is evil...pure evil! stressed )  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 10:43 pm
whoa...blanked out for about five... o_o;

AD - heh, point taken. And I appreciate your point of view in how I use Lang's inside jokes... so I'll shut up about that, for your sake, kay? ^^

and quite interesting thing you found regarding the "smart alec(k)" thing XDD

Ash - Cinema finals must be evil indeed...at least it's not like someone else I happen to know whose Art Portfolio got deleted due to an outbreak that happened on her campus... =/  

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

T H I N N

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 10:52 pm
Shiro>> Yeesh!! That's absolutely dreadful. Outbreaks are no fun to begin with, adding to them is just not fun. neutral

Yeah, the final's not really hard, it's just tedious work. I have to watch a movie and write down a lot of specific things about it. That means watching the movie more than once.

So...why are you up so late? xd (I'm reading IC and debating going to sleep)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 10:53 pm
Wedding art doesn't usually mean it's romantic wink  

Memai-kins

T H I N N

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 10:57 pm
Memai Shirosaki
Wedding art doesn't usually mean it's romantic wink

I'm thinking of the knife used to cut the cake being used for other purposes. mrgreen

O.o An ant suddenly appeared on my arm and was biting me.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 10:57 pm
I have no snappy Lang-like come backs for all that has happened. gonk

The Caterpillar pope amused me, though. Now THAT is a religious icon worth following. <3  

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 11:01 pm
Ashram - IC has a way of robbing you of sleep, if I'm any indication. You'd better go to bed now.

Memai - Tch, that's not what I meant. I just can't draw people smiling. They look like those people from that Batman movie where they all got infected from beauty products.

Lang - PWN3D!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 11:01 pm
Sir Langley
I have no snappy Lang-like come backs for all that has happened. gonk

The Caterpillar pope amused me, though. Now THAT is a religious icon worth following. <3

I'm more partial to the Buddha-Jesus myself. biggrin (inside joke, don't ask...unless you're curious xd )

EDIT:: AD>> Well, the real question is, will I actually go to sleep at the moment...one of my roommates is being...loud. xp  

T H I N N

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 11:03 pm
*Forgets everything else instantly*

Yes Ashram, tell us! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 11:05 pm
Ashram_VII
EDIT:: AD>> Well, the real question is, will I actually go to sleep at the moment...one of my roommates is being...loud. xp

o.O Tell me you don't mean what I think you mean. Thank god I'm a commuter.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

T H I N N

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 11:13 pm
AD>> xd *almost falling out of his chair* !!!!

No no no! Not that, definately not that! xd (we can't have girls our dorm except on certain days and only if the door is open and they're visible...and if it was the...nevermind, not going there, stopping now)

He's playing Magic with one of his friends. He gets excited...very easily. (gawsh, that doesn't sound right either)

Koji>> Blah...where to begin.

I was in the library talking with a friend about something or other, can't remember. Anyways, we suddenly start talking about theology for whatever reason. We're discussing it in a somewhat silly manner and I think I made the comment that some things in Buddhism (I think it was their dedicated attitude) should be applied to Christianity. My friend laughed a little and chimed in with, "Yeah, and then we could get together and worship the Buddha-Jesus!"

xd  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 11:18 pm
Ohhhh. Lucky you. My friend once woke up to hear her [extremely rude] roommate having sex in the bunk underneath her. They weren't exactly allowed to have men in the dorms at that time, either, but that didn't seem to matter.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

T H I N N

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 11:21 pm
Abandoned Dreams
Ohhhh. Lucky you. My friend once woke up to hear her [extremely rude] roommate having sex in the bunk underneath her. They weren't exactly allowed to have men in the dorms at that time, either, but that didn't seem to matter.

Indeed lucky me. I feel sorry for your friend. neutral

I've heard that kind of story before, but I still slap my head whenever I hear it. gonk I mean, do those kind of people not want PRIVACY when they're...ee-ert ee-ert ee-ert

Odd, freakish, not normal, insane, silly, stupid.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 11:28 pm
I was pretty shocked to hear about it. I mean, jeez, in the bunk UNDER you?! Ugh. We all discussed it later and decided that she should have just jumped down, gone out of the room and left the door wide open. If that didn't rouse anyone else's interest, a bucket of water would suffice.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

T H I N N

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 11:35 pm
Abandoned Dreams
I was pretty shocked to hear about it. I mean, jeez, in the bunk UNDER you?! Ugh. We all discussed it later and decided that she should have just jumped down, gone out of the room and left the door wide open. If that didn't rouse anyone else's interest, a bucket of water would suffice.

That's sounds deviously appropriate. Random people walking by hearing the "sounds" and seeing the "motion of the ocean." I wonder if anyone would have done something about it.  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 778 779 780 781 782 783 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games