Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 784 785 786 787 788 789 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 6:43 pm
It's actually some stupid filter system (not one of the ones that hooks onto your faucet). I don't know the details, but whenever the filter is changed, the water is all soapy for awhile until the filter itself is rinsed out by the water that runs through it. I, being the unpatient little brat that I am, wasn't willing to wait that long for tea.

...ugh. I do feel kinda sick now, though.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 6:55 pm
Lang - I use to work at a grocery story a 24 hour grocery story and guess who got night shifts. It was fun no one would come in from 2:00am to 5:00am so we'd have like 3 hours of freedom to do anything. Cart races and manhunts always topped the lists. I had to quit because it was killing me sleepwise.

AD - I hate filters, I only use tap water for my tea, which gets boiled anyway so it's killing the stuff in it. Soapy tea is not cool, I hope you don't get really sick.  

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

T H I N N

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 7:07 pm
Alucard>> I will smite you the next time I see that evil, evil flash image. gonk Now that evilness is stuck in my head and I must...rend my flesh in horror and undergo brainwashing.

It was funny though mrgreen

Spoon Man>> Ash...Cookie? O_o I ish corn-fused

Ah...I've heard so many opinions on that movie I'll just have to go see it for myself. 3nodding xp

Eh? Not much, in the middle of finals. Two down, three to go. xd

AD>> Soapy...tea?

IT'S TAINTED! You must first sterilize it, burn it in the presense of a crucifix, pour holy water into it, surround it with waffers and stuff garlic into it for good measure!

I hope you don't get sick from it. sad  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 7:09 pm
Soapy water doesn't sound good.... crying

I always boil the water. xp

I hope you don't get sick!!!! sad How are you feeling? Dizzy?  

Deuxia Devonair

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 7:18 pm
AD! That's Intoxication!!!! gonk ... i think.

omg i just read somewhere the word wafers biggrin

EDIT: Now, why this colls foh a soupy teeh pah teh!

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 7:21 pm
Ryuuhou Harukaze

I raise my hand to acknowledge that it was me. biggrin

Abraham Van Helsing used them to barricate(sp?) Lisa in her tomb. Holy waffers to be precise. mrgreen  

T H I N N

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 7:23 pm
Ashram_VII
Ryuuhou Harukaze

I raise my hand to acknowledge that it was me. biggrin

OMG You rock!!!! 0.o!!! *bows*

oh so there's the holy kind too eh? how about satanic wafers? has anyone seen those kind? gonk I want one!

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 7:33 pm
Ash- It just.. sounded right, but when I think about it it makes me sound flirty. Holy wafers indeed.

AD- Eck, soapy tea poisoning? o_o

Roohoo- Eck, soapy tea party? o_o  

Evil Spoon Child

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 7:35 pm
Evil Spoon Child
Roohoo- Eck, soapy tea party? o_o

Well I think it is the most civilized way to engage in massive genocide.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 7:43 pm
Spoon Man>> You silly billy you

Ryuuhou>> Its either massive genocide or a genius way to thresh out the weak bodied people. Anyone who can drink soapy tea must be...immune to all forms of disease.  

T H I N N

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 7:45 pm
Akahoshi - Thanks.

Ashram - I'm...not entirely sure that would help...

Deuxia - I'm just really nauseous right now. Trying not to throw up. xp I can't believe I'm reacting so much to soap.

Ryuu - I am not intoxicated, thank you. That would make studying difficult...

ESC - Yes. I am just THAT cool.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 7:52 pm
AD>> You never know until you try!

Seriously though...I hope you stop feeling nauseous soon, tis never, ever, ever a good feeling. sad I'm at a loss on what you could do to counteract the symptom. neutral  

T H I N N

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 7:58 pm
man I'm completely lost chat wise in here...

all I remember is I was gonna do something tenderly to Iyou... but I forgot what it was o_o;;;

... and soapy tea, and holy wafers...

and "Roohoo" talking about mass genocide...which is always fun when practicing it safely. 3nodding

and i am as dumbfounded of what to do with AD as the lot of you are neutral here's hoping you get better soon! heart

and now, if you would all be so kind to read this, Shin needs your help! Yes, Shin no Kimiko needs your help! how, you may ask? simple! just follow the link at the bottom of this and listen to the two songs this band has to offer... the more people who listen to them, the better chances they'll get offered to appear on the Warped Tour! so HELP SHIN NOW!!!

http://www.battleofthebands.com/fortheffect

and yes AD, I know abolut advertising...but it's Shin who asked me to do it! T~T how can you say no to HER?!

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 7:58 pm
Ash - Well AD just drank soapy Tea, so she should have within her DNA the vaccine for *insert STD here*

AD - was there that much soap on the Tea? you're a really brave one. I don't even dare drink normal unsoapyish tea.

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Deuxia Devonair

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 8:24 pm
AD> Actually, it would be better for you if you throw up. neutral You would get it out of your stomach. xp gonk  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 784 785 786 787 788 789 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games