Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 786 787 788 789 790 791 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 9:40 am
ESC - So IC2, starting at Chap 1 (not the prologue)? Send an IM my way when you're online. (MSN is better for me)

Memai - Thanks. I feel fine today. It was a lesson well learned, though. xd  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 11:26 am
Memai> Ethereality?? *worships*

It's home of many a**-kickin' artists I would never dream to afford. xd heart

AD> Are you feeling better today???? sad

Shiro> I hope everything goes well for you. 3nodding  

Deuxia Devonair

Songjewel

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 11:49 am
Memai - you should join if you can. It's basically a shop for those in Lili's guild...a very incestuous shop. xd They all order from each other, because they all know when waiting lists are going to open and are there to pounce. It's kinda funny. But it's a great place to get friendly business. ^^ AND it's ALWAYS bumped.

Lili invited me to be a guest artist, but I'm going to be gone all summer. sweatdrop

AyDee - I KNOW, aren't they awesome? I'm pumpingt he P2P networks for more by them until Lili comes online to give me more! Keeheeheehee...Help! I'm chained up to a hippie!

I kNOW, I KNOW, I'll post in the memories thread at some point. Before I leave for camp! Yes, this I shall. 3nodding

OMFG, you guys should all see the latest entry in my contest. It's a b/w pic of me finding an awesome paintbrush and destroying the town...but it also doubles as a bukake portrait! xd xd  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 12:26 pm
Deuxia - Yes, thank you! xd I feel fine. heart

Sj - "Astronaut" had me laughing out loud. Stupid, big puffy gloves!

GOOD!  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

oni cypress

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 2:23 pm
SJ- camp? what camp, i'm also gone all summer becouse i;m going to be working at a camp.

worries about lifeguard traning  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 2:49 pm
If AD dies, Deuxi gets crazy!!!!!!!!!! gonk heart crying

It's good to know you feel better. biggrin !!  

Deuxia Devonair

Iyou

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 3:18 pm
Should I be worried if I feel a strong urge to start popping fruity Tums like candy? o_o

Song - crying Those are the best songs I've ever heard. ******** NASA red tape... xd

Alucard - Ooh, which AP test are you taking? I'm signed up for US History and Biology. gonk  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 3:38 pm
Laitue
Memai Shirosaki
Anyone ever heard of the shop Ethereality? Because I just got invited to join it...not to mention 40+ kickass artists work there gonk

Ooers!

I've seen that shop. heart Much luff for it.

o yes i hae heard of it. i semi bump there and have a few friends who are there too. very nice place heart  

Valandal

Alucard_

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 4:39 pm
Iyou> AP European History. US is next year.

AND IF THIS COLD DOES NOT GO AWAY BY EXAM DAY I WILL KILL SOMEONE. I thought it was completely better, now it's worse than it was to begin with gonk  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 5:30 pm
Alucard - Bwah! At least European history is interesting (from what I've read, anyway). American History is, like, "Rawr! We must subjugate minorities and fart around with pointless laws in Congress!!!11!11 domokun "

I'm going to be so happy when that stupid test is over. sad

Anyway, good luck!

Edit: Aagagh! I'm beginning to get sick too! Stupid GASOC virus...  

Iyou

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 5:33 pm
well...today was...quite pleasant, considering I quit my job....

so I got lots of comments that I should have done it sooner and gave me all these crazy tips on how to use unemployment offices and get me even MORE cash than what I earned as an employee there.... and stuff xd

ANYWHO .... aside from people I know having it rought on their birthdays =/

Memai on Ether? ... ^^; I could get on details on both pro's and cons to this, but I'll just say that whatever you choose Memai, you'll do great no matter what. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 5:36 pm
Iyou> gonk Not you too! Well good luck, I guess we're sort of in the same boat now.

I went and updated my artshop and changed a lot of stuff around, so maybe the new system will attract more people. I don't understand, I see people that are charging more for art that's worse than mine but they get more business.  

Alucard_

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 5:56 pm
Shiro > I got your wedding speech ready biggrin are you gonna give jenna a bracelet or gift to complete the wedding ceremony?

just wondering @_@'

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 6:10 pm
onifiredemon
SJ- camp? what camp, i'm also gone all summer becouse i;m going to be working at a camp.

worries about lifeguard traning

Oh, I have to go to Forestry camp for 10 weeks this summer. Part of getting my college degree. Hands-on training type stuff. We get to play with fire one week.

Iyou and AD - Yes, Astronaut is great. I like the tree song because..well, I'm a forestry major. But yeah, "******** NASA red tape" is my favorite line.

OMG Shiro wedding in a few days! Did you guys decide what time it is? I don't remember. I think I have some kind of mothers' day dinner, but I'll be around at night like I promised.

EDIT - nevermind, I read your sig. xd 9 PM. cool.  

Songjewel

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 6:14 pm
Ryuuhou Harukaze
Shiro > I got your wedding speech ready biggrin are you gonna give jenna a bracelet or gift to complete the wedding ceremony?

just wondering @_@'

yes I will...just planning out what though ^^;;;

Songjewel - ^^; I've set the wedding date accordingly to your schedule ^^! I wouldn't wanna leave ya out for it... and hopefully it'll work out for Iyou too, seeing she takes a bazillion tests that day and I donno when she'll be able to log on confused  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 786 787 788 789 790 791 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games