Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
Attack of the Death Scythes[Personal] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:02 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Lilith Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen sighed "it's fine...not like im any better on the whole perfect front" she stated s she looked at her "I'm going to sit down on the couch" she stated pointing to it before she would make her way to it and sitdown.

This battle is to the strong

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 7:36 pm

User Image

The brunette nodded as Queen said she would get to the couch.
Following the kitsune, Misty would pick her phase and be on her merry way to the said couch as well.
Landing on the soft cushions she leaned against the arm top, watching Queen from a safe distance as she felt a little better. Talking things through did help improve her current situation.
It was such a bother to deal with her emotional issues. Honestly, who has time for that?
Thankfully Queen was patient with her, which made her even more happy to be with her at this moment.

"Queenie..." -She broke her silence, briefly.-

The brunette would lift her feet up and into the couch, holding her knees closer with her arms as she stared at the kitsune.

"Are we... going to be alright?" -She finally asked.-

"I'll understand if you want or need to leave me. I, don't want to keep bothering you."
-She paused, trying to undo the knot in her throat. Yet this time, she wasn't near to cry Queen a river like usually. Her voice, being mature for once.-

"It could be temporal... or permanent. But you do have obligations, with Saya... and your goals for the future. I enjoy being with you. But I don't want to be another weight upon your shoulders."

She wasn't giving up on Queen. Nor it meant they had to break up right away. Misty was taking into consideration that her current emotional and most likely mental states along with her health were not in top shape. And dealing with her might be stressful for an already stressed kitsune. Queen still had to take care of Saya. And so far, ever since she lost her powers and learned about her past, Misty has only been an emotional weight on her girlfriend. Where exactly was her support towards Queen? How was she going to help her ease her burdens? Heck, she couldn't even deal with her own. Maybe, and just maybe while her head seemed to be thinking rationally for once. They needed some... space?

? OoC:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 8:09 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Lilith Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen would glance over at Misty as she spoke "hm?" she sounded as she went to relax. "i...guess?" she answered hearing more of her "Look...i don't know much of...relationships and such...infact despite the fact i've tried to be in one before...and completely failed at it makes it clear...i suck at things regarding relationships and honestly its one of the things i know little about" she explained "So I really don't know how to answer that...or what the right answer would be honestly"

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 4:58 pm

User Image

Her smile was gentle, calm with a short chuckle. So there was finally something she knew nothing about. Even at this point. Queen was adorable.
The couch rustled, giving away the brunette's advance towards Queen, her reflection trapped within her green eyes.
Her motions were gentle, slow but steady. Finding herself some room between the couch and Queen. Snuggling until she found her spot. Her eyes close. Arms went around the kitsune's figure. Holding her dearly. Enjoying the strawberry scent in her clothes.
"Just... think about it. Give it time. And once you do, If you think it would be the best for us to have some space. I will not complain about it."
She pleaded, saying no more. Enjoying Queen's company as if were the last time she would ever get to see her.
Her breath was slow, eyes and tail protruding from her figure with no warning. No signs from her to be bothered by it. Her eyes remained closed. She remained in place.
The tail tried to held Queen's with just as much of a tender embrace the brunette already had on her.

? OoC:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 4:59 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Lilith Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen just looked at her "um...ok...i still don't fully understand the whole idea of this ad all...so i dont know how talking bout space is a good thing or not...but if you want space....we can do that..if you really want that...but...wont that mean im not making sure your not fighting then?" she asked.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 3:56 pm

User Image

Misty smiled, resting silently. The fact Queen didn't give a straight answer made her happy. She didn't wish to leave her. But, her emotional instability only caused troubles, troubles Queen certainly did not need in her life.

Arms held just a little tighter. The weapon would rest with no noise.
A chuckle, stolen from her silent lips. Queen still worried Misty would get into fights. Even now, she still cared.
"Queen..."
Her answer, a gentle hug, held Queen in place for a brief moment. A smile would follow.

? OoC:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 5:12 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Lilith Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen would still be hugged by misty but she would seem to question her last comment "What...last time i checked if you fought or...whatever else you did again you'll revert to that one version of you which....probably become a pain in the a** to deal with...so im just saying"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:19 pm

User Image

Queen would speak her mind, as always. Making sure Misty understood the way she felt about this situation.
Never concealing, or speaking in riddles. It was this simplicity which made Misty love Queen. With all her virtues and flaws. Queen never stopped being honest. Something Misty could never do, not at this point in her life. After all, she had been through. Some things... are better kept hidden.

Queen said the truth, she might go back to what she was... or be taken over by...
"...big sis..."

The thought of this worried her so. A nervous hug followed shortly as Queen made said statement. The brunette held onto her tightly, softening her hug on Queen as she harnessed some courage. Courage inspired by Queen's tenacity and will to keep fighting until the last breath. Misty may face that risk. But she will not go down without a fight. Never again. She would face her fears and inner turmoils head on.
Yet this task would be just as much of a turmoil to go through alone or along with someone.

Queen could help. Heck it might be even easier with the kitsune by her side. But after witnessing the battle with the deathscythes, she understood Queen had also her own troubles. Along with some secrets that despite all this time. Queen openly show her wish to keep that to herself. No matter how many may want to lend an open hand.
If she is to carry said burden. Misty could not possibly bother her with her own. inShe planted a gentle kiss on Queen's lips, backing out for a bit as she stook a good look at Queen. Smiling at the sight of her partner.

"That is my burden to deal with, not yours... "

She finally answered, reaching out for Queen's cheek with a hand.

"I might... but just stopping fighting and hoping for this to not happen again will lead me to nowhere but anguish and fear for the rest of my life... You taught me better Queen. This is my fight... and I'm not going to run away from it... nor do I plan on losing it. However, this also means I would only be a burden or a worry in your life. Something you don't really need. So it's best for me to face this by my self... so you can build up your strength and beat the crap out of anyone who dares to take Saya or your freedom for you. The fewer people around you to worry about. The better."

Misty said, a sad moment for the both of them, at least for Misty. Yet the fire in her eyes had never stormed like this. Brighter than ever, determined to face her odds.
A reminder of someone, just as stubborn as Misty crossed Queen's mind. A memory, buried within all what had happened later in her life. The faint scent of liquor... wine, reached the kitsune.

"But I warn you, once I'm done with this... I'm coming for you so you better be ready for that love."

She replied playfully, this wasn't a goodbye. At least Misty didn't hope it to be. She felt optimistic about her chances.

? OoC:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:42 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Lilith Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen just listened to misty speak, about dealing with her own problems, though queen can figure she was implying going out on her own, queen was smart enough to figure that part. "Are you sure?" she asked as she crossed her arms and leg over the other. "And i do plan to do that to anyone whom dares hurt her but are you sure you want to go off on your own, I mean after all you dont know when she will pop out again" she explained.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:17 pm

User Image

"It's true, I don't know. But I can't simply live fearing that might happen. I gotta face this and see my way through it."
She replied, convinced she would emerge victorious somehow.
As Queen explained she wouldn't hesitate to exert her force upon those who may try to harm Saya with such a calm voice, made Misty think Queen had everything under control, which was reassuring.
"Alright, just promise me you'll stay safe."

? OoC:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:35 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Lilith Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen looked at her "your gonna be afraid of it no matter what, but you'll be alone...that'll be the difference" she stated sighing. only to be told a proise to stay safe "I'm always safe...and we will not bring up that one time because that was a rigged fight in that weird world" she stated glaring. she still wasn't one whom liked losing so she kept that one lose which killed her as a false loss

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:33 pm

User Image

"I'll be afraid, and lonely. No doubt about that... but not, thanks to you. I have the courage to stand up to it."
As Queen claimed that previous loss was unexistent the brunette grinned as she leaned closer to Queen's face.
"Well, I am going to be standing against a rigged fight as well. So there's that."
Hugging the kitsune, she giggled back at the prideful kit.
"Not like I'm planning to lose anyway."

? OoC:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:13 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Lilith Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen just looked at her as she spoke about her choice " Again im not going to stop you its your decision and if you say your going to be fine then i can trust that...despite how unsure you completely sound" she explained " well f you do lose that just means this...emerald queen will show up"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:28 pm

User Image

The brunette chuckled as Queen loved to portrait the darkest scenario possible.
"I'm not unsure... I'm pretty confident I will give my all."
Misty paused when Queen talked about the Emerald Queen.
"..."
She wasn't sure she had talked all she knew about the Jade Queen but Queen did seem to take note of it.
None the less, she smiled, resting against the kitsune as she held her tenderly.

? OoC:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:58 am
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Lilith Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen glared at her "I said unsure if you can win against her...not if you will try hard" she explained giving a sigh as she finished "also....how long are you going to use me as a body pillow?" she asked raising an eyebrow

--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces