Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 790 791 792 793 794 795 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 7:01 pm
Abandoned Dreams
Apparently people have been cybering in fishing chatrooms. I knew this would happen; those tires are dead sexy.

xd omg! I have an average of pulling out 8 tires per fishing trip! xd

but yeah, who wouldn't figure the chatrooms would be filled with cybering? neutral  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 7:19 pm
wow shiro, i wasn't even going to post what i thought should happen. hint:razors, the razor is my friend in torture, sadly hammers don't work with females

i barely ever go fishing unless its with people i know. and there is a way to filter out trash.  

oni cypress

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 8:05 pm
Akahoshi - I guess I just don't understand cybering. Sure, it's funny once or twice when you're 13 and have no idea what you're saying, but I never really saw the appeal. I mean, for heaven's sake... It's text...

LOOK AT MY SEXY TEXT!
Please do not drool on your keyboards; this is merely a demonstration!

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 8:05 pm
Abandoned Dreams
Apparently people have been cybering in fishing chatrooms. I knew this would happen; those tires are dead sexy.

xd xd it's sig material!!! LOLZZ!!1!!

Iyou> I ate it, it was my lunch, I had no money and no other food handy.

Shiro> neutral I won't ask, then.  

Deuxia Devonair

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 8:10 pm
Oni - well, I must say that after watching a certian episode of the Miss Dynamte flash-toons, hammers don't frighten me as much as they once did. biggrin ;;;

Deuxia - No no no Deux... you have ALL the right in the world to ask. 3nodding I'm just saying "past" and not saying much about it because... like I said... I don't want cronies rummaging around this guild and finding things like my previos statements, although if you want to I can pm you what went down. neutral  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 8:15 pm
Abandoned Dreams
Akahoshi - I guess I just don't understand cybering. Sure, it's funny once or twice when you're 13 and have no idea what you're saying, but I never really saw the appeal. I mean, for heaven's sake... It's text...

LOOK AT MY SEXY TEXT!
Please do not drool on your keyboards; this is merely a demonstration!

OMG SEW TERND ON!12!!!! domokun

Wow, there's computers (which I am TOTALLY not allowed to use) in the staff room office that I'm hiding in! biggrin  

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

oni cypress

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 8:17 pm
shiro- i'm not going into detail. and i don't really like torture as discussion topic. pins and needles, hammers too.  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 8:20 pm
Fishing is so romantic(/ertoic?)...

I "get" cybering and how some people might find it 'fun' to do, but I think it's rather funny myself.

Ashram's Brain- Goodnight 0:

Shiro- When is the reception?

Edit:
Lang- Sounds like you've been having an interesting time at your new job.  

Evil Spoon Child

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 8:48 pm
Lang - xd I didn't think you'd fall for AD's red text! ... I mean, YES it's effin SEXY for god's sake! ... just think of it as an eclipse... if you want to, look at it, but never look AT it straight...

... yes, analogies and me are having marital issues now stare ...

And hooray for blatantly disregarding job rules in which you can't access computers for your personal use! biggrin That's called felony in some places and usually consist of a verbal or written warning by the manager or supervisor at the moment of the discovery. 3nodding You're making strides in the business industry now, Langley! biggrin

Oni - torture discussion is not one of my fortes...I'm just completely derranged right now... maybe if I go sleep now it'll make the hallucinations go away. biggrin

ESC - the reception shall be held at 10 pm EST... and it'll be in the R&C forum. And yes, you can come in at any time. 3nodding the thread might live for possibly 3 days or more, depending on people's wishes ^_^;;;  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 9:09 pm
Deuxi - nah, I wasn't there for the fight. It happened while I was away, and Lili vented to me, but I didn't know what had happened so I just kinda patted her on the back and said "that's too bad, I'm sorry you had to go through that." I don't even rememebr who she was bitching about! I felt bad that she had to feel hurt, but I didn't know enough about the other people involved to make judgements.

AyDee - cybering appeals mostly to people who don't get any. Not exclusively, just mostly. Text and sentences are so much more exciting when you can't just walk to your room and get the real thing. Those of us that can...well, the effort of working up a scenario in a chat is just not worth it. xd

Shiro - you know, if you need ideas just listen to the torture song. xd It's still on my webspace.  

Songjewel

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 10:42 pm
Sj... what do you THINK I have been LISTENING to for the past week or so, nonstop! xd xd xd

yeah, i need help ._.;;; g'night guild! whee heart  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 12:49 am
BTW, that b***h is getting suspended from school because apparently, she's been stealing more than just pencils (she stole a teacher's watch, to which she sold later on) and she's also been harassing visitors and students a like neutral

May she meet up with GASOC by whatever means possible XD

AD >> When she gets back, I'll have my bo ready!
On the subject of cybering, I was fishing by my lonesome waiting for Hakkai, then some a** came in and was like 'omg~ ur b00bz r lyke t3h seks!'...Left the chatroom with a loveable ',,|,,' sign (view that in Arial text)

Shiro >> *reads white-out text* xd ;; Evil, evil you!

I'll try and pop in the reception party, me Hakkai are debating whether we should do it in the VG forums or the RC forums along with your's X(

Ryuu >> Everything's legal when you don't get caught xd *gets salt ready*

Deuxi >> It's too bad there aren't any Lisa Tepes type dresses on Gaia DX But I'll hafta improvise!

Lang >> I think just liking Avril should be enough to send you to Hell gonk Disposable pop-rock!

Hoshi-kun >> That's something I'd like to see! biggrin
Horney teens will always cyber in the most unusual places...I don't think a Warcraft III Discussion on a Warcraft III forum is suitable for a one-night stand RP with Sailormoon characters xd ;;

Seth >> Gah, there will always be idiots! It's all a test of God, believe me.
And yes, AD's text IS teh smex!  

Memai-kins

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 6:50 am
Lang - OMFG NU GIT AWEIGH!!!

Bad Lang, breaking the rules at your new badass job.

Sj - I hope that's not true, because I know a lot of geeks on this campus who aren't getting any and I sincerely hope that they don't engage in "fishing cybering" to compensate.

Again, it's all about being considerate. All you want to do is sit down and have a nice, relaxing day swearing at the fish...and the couple next to you will NOT keep it down, no matter how many tires you throw at them.

Memai - xd ! Do teenage boys really think that works? I've never been able to understand it. It's as though they're TRYING to drive women away. And hooray for that bitche getting suspended. 3nodding

This color is called "salmon." I think that's pretty synonymous with "teh secks."  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 7:00 am
AD - I've never seen the appeal of cybering, it seems pretty pointless to me. I don't get turned on by text, although that salmon color RAWR. xp

Memai - Glad she's gone, I hope you don't have to deal with her again.  

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

Alucard_

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 7:15 am
Memai> xd I'm using that finger emoticon every chance I get.

AD> Fish colored text and fishing chatrooms? Coincidence? ninja

Sidenote: Scarf is now at 400k. That is effing impossible.  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 790 791 792 793 794 795 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games