Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 792 793 794 795 796 797 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 9:29 pm
I have to agree with Lang: Mmm, boys...

Much thanks, Deuxia. heart  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 9:46 pm
I'll disagree with you both.... ninja

oh god FINE! gonk who can resist small, chiseled noses and square, manly jaws?! I can! XD I'm just an a** and won't tell you girls! gonk crying

Memai - xd Yes, i'm very very sneaky..err..EVIL! ninja

and you could hang out wherever! ^__^ I'll go wherever you decide to hold it. heart

Deuxia - done. heart ( gonk damn bishies! crying ... I have a bishie-story thinger I'm planning with Rurouniuno o.o; )  

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Evil Spoon Child

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 10:53 pm
A fine collection, but I have to ask... is there any proof that Gackt is not in fact a woman? He's sorta disturbingly attractive in an odd sort of way.. that face..  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 2:51 am
Deuxi >> Lisa Tepes heart Ever played Castlevania: Symphony of the Night?

Sorry to hear about your pen, I always have a box of tissues at hand whenever something like that happens.

And your gallery....much luff! Though I bet you don't have a rugged bish-man artist Daisuke Ishiwatari wink

Shiro >> Glad to know ^^ We've decided to scurry onto the RnC xd The VG forums is filled with handheld console wars DX

Hoshi-kun >> *hugs*  

Memai-kins

Alucard_

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 5:40 am
ESC> xd I was thinking the same thing  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 6:11 am
ESC: Nope. He's a man. Var var feminine though. heart Maybe a tiny bit crazy. From some of the interviews I've read... the guy claims to be 300+ years old. And psychic.  

Xalome

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 6:32 am
Laitue - ... xd hah! I MAY believe the 300 year old thing, because there is a little something as "plastic surgery" ... but psychic? xd I bet he can't guess people's heights and weight like I can! xp

-edit- I just remembered the whole "carnie" incident back from the old guild. xd !!! *writes down for later postage*  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 8:01 am
Memai - *hugs back*  

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 9:03 am
salmon... deuxibishies... forbidden PCs, and 300 year old people.
I shall meditate upon this.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 9:13 am
COGRATULATIONS ON PWNING COLLEGE AD

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 9:44 am
Hoshi - xd you said it before I finished writing my PM to her! xp

ah well...might as well put it here whee

CONGRATULATIONS A.D. ON PWNZ0RING COLLEGE!!! biggrin ninja

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 10:48 am
hello again everybody i already met...and the heck of a lot of you that i havn't -feels lost-
omg you were talking about gackt lol every fan-girls wet dream encapsulated in one androngenous shell of ultimate gender confusion. no wonder all fan-kiddies can't decide if their straight, bi or gay.
sorry i havn't really had time to chat since i joined but my shop is sucking neutral i've ended up needing to keep a waiting list for the waiting list. im gonna quit it for a bit to do some auctions. nice laid back easy money.

Picoli

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 11:25 am
Hey, Picoli! ^^ ... and, I blame Deuxia for giving me Gackt seizures xd ... a waiting list for a waiting list? ... that's harsh for you. neutral commisioners must be "pestering" you instead of acknowledging your need to have only a limited ammount of work for everyone to be happy and get what they want. What you could do is, set some very strict rules in regards to your shop... and let the commisioners know that your time isn't jeopardizable since you study? neutral

I have seen great artists grow impatient and close shop due to the overwhelming demand they sometimes get with their art ... and you're no exception to this. No one is, really. Auctions are more of a laid-back kinda thing though, and they're good for business as well as getting known. My advice is: close shop for now, without neglecting those in your waiting list ONLY (those in the waiting list for the waiting list shouldn't be there, regardless how nice they may be with you, and should understand that you're piled with work. 3nodding ) and do the auction thing if you want. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 3:03 pm
Oni> Whoa, hawtness in a bucket. I like that. xd heart

Laitue> xd *giggles like a schoolgirl* whee Gackt is a sexy, perv old psycho and I love him. I have to hear how does he sound like.

Lang> Seing you go "<3" made it worth it. X3

AD> College OWNAGE!!! Or should I say PWNAGE?!?! xd heart Congrats!!!! blaugh heart *goes squee*

Shiro> Manly jaws.. *drools*
Hmmm... Thanks for the PM, it clears things a bit

ESC> Now that you say it... I may have to throw a rant of why I find androgyny so disturbingly attractive... almost fetish-like xD. Too bad my old rant was in Spanish. ninja

Memai> Your fashion sense is le RAWR. I love Kojima's art! *_* Now you have added a bishie to my collection, much luff for j00!!! Nuu.. Deuxi hardly plays now. cry So I have never played Castlevania

Ryuu> I'll wait for your meditation results. xD

Picoli> xp Sucks to hear about your shop. I closed mine forever because of that. *pats on the back* Good to see you here. heart  

Deuxia Devonair

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 3:03 pm
Everyone - Thank you. Now I guess I'll do something else.

Picoli - Generally, needing two waiting lists would be called "art shop success," rather than "sucking." I guess yours is some sort of archaic interpretation. If you feel overwhelmed, though, definitely close your list. xd Auctions are usually much nicer.  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 792 793 794 795 796 797 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games