Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Bleach
thecloakedone and dewski's RPG! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dewski
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:36 pm
Kiska: *yawns while listening to them*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:19 pm
Kristina: Nope, I just don't like to clean my room... I only clean it when Kris threatens me.  

maru_reruma

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:14 am
Kitana: *serving people their food, being super polite, and smiling a friendly smile to everyone she serves. Although she's really tired and wants to sleep instead.*

((Decided I can be her while you all do your thing, since it doesn't matter... Just so you all are informed on what she is doing. Doesn't effect your story in any way, unless you go down there, lol.))

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:35 am
Manakou:*hears phone ringing* oh wait hold on a sec*picks up phone and then turns pale and looks at everyone* Im really sorry but i need to go somewhere, im very sorry...something happened....*Runs out of the house and down the street dispearing*  

Manakou007

maru_reruma

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:29 pm
Kristina: *stares at where he was* Hm, I wonder what that was about... *looks over to Kiska* Have a clue?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:54 pm
Kiska: *shrugs after seeing him run out* dunno *then puts her hand under her chin in a thinking stage* unless it had to do with is sister....  

Dewski
Crew

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:25 pm
Kitana: *finally takes a five minute break, going outside* -_- Today is a tough day... -_- *sighs, sitting down on the ground*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:54 pm
Manakou*Runs back to the house all sweaty* im really sorry about that, i just heard form the hospital that my sister is in a critical condition....  

Manakou007

Dewski
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:42 pm
Kiska: really!? *eyes widen* I'm sorry...is she going to be alright now? *giving him a look of concern* (i thought it was about his sister)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:48 pm
Manakou:*pants and leans on the wall crying slightly* yeah she fine, the doctors couldnt figure out what happened, she has all these bites and marks everywhere..*looks at the floor*  

Manakou007

Dewski
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:32 pm
Kiska: sounds like she was attacked..... ......maybe by and animal? Oh, and here *hands him a box of tissues*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:28 pm
Manakou: *takes the box of tissues* yeah that im not even sure about, she was in the emergency room and wouldnt let me see her at all...  

Manakou007

Dewski
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:14 pm
Kiska: well, I'm very sorry to here that *goes silent not knowing what else to say but looks over to Kristina*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:20 pm
Manakou:*shifts on the wall* it's fine, i just think im gonna need time and wont be able to rent out this place till she's better  

Manakou007

Dewski
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:03 pm
Kiska: *nods in understanding* well... there are plenty of rooms here, so do fill as if we'll run out *smiles*  
Bleach

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff