Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Revan Star
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:25 pm
Saria Mithril
When you say the guy based off of Indi, do you mean Dean? xd He's not a tool, he's just driven and aggressive, and a bit of a busybody........ which is the total opposite of Indi, true, but not quite a tool.

But she's not giving the plot away, is she? scream

by plot... you mean about how Lynne goes to ____ and ___ and ___ happen. and how there is really ____ _____ of chars? yeah, she totally talked about that...

and "tool" was her words, not mine  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:26 pm
i'm not giving away plot! she was just tellin people that the story was some soppy romance story, and i said no way. it may *look* that way with the first half dozen chapters, but it gets awesome soon.  

Aenakume

Revan Star
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 8:38 pm
Aenakume
i'm not giving away plot! she was just tellin people that the story was some soppy romance story, and i said no way. it may *look* that way with the first half dozen chapters, but it gets awesome soon.

you lie! you've told me about the _____ and how things start getting really interesting after Lynne goes _____ and how ______ is and if I wasnt talking here in the thread I'd totally stop with the blanks so I can explain what you have told me!

You might not have given away the whole plot but you've said enough for me to more or less know the direction of the next several chapters  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 8:44 pm
what i told you you can find out from all the hints saria's given already. ^_^ don't forget, she dropped some bombs when she was hyping up the story. read carefully, it's all mostly in there.  

Aenakume

Revan Star
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 5:17 am
Aenakume
what i told you you can find out from all the hints saria's given already. ^_^ don't forget, she dropped some bombs when she was hyping up the story. read carefully, it's all mostly in there.

Yeah yeah yeah, I know. And if it wasnt for the fact that I've gotten maybe two hours of sleep in the last 48 I'd say more. ^_^;;  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 9:55 am
No, do not say more! crying

Yes, I know I have probably been the one who has dropped the most hints, but that is fine. 3nodding It was necessary to pique everyone's interest.

So................ is everyone ready for the next chapter? twisted  

Saria Mithril

Aenakume

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:40 pm
no, not yet.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 9:09 am
Aenakume
no, not yet.

psh, you do not have the authority to answer for the collective.

I however, simply because I am cool and sexy, do.

So the answer is, hell yes we are ready for the next chapter!  

Revan Star
Crew

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:05 am
I hope you do not believe that I take Anna's word seriously on anything like that. xd

But I am starting to wonder what "collective" exists. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:37 pm
i want the next chapter!!!!!! Me and Astarael and... I don't know how many of the others...  

Hells Angel of Vengeance

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:56 pm
Sorry to the two people still reading, but I do not think I will be continuing this story here.

Anna has left Gaia, and she was not only my one and only proofreader, she was the one who made the graphics and formatting for the story. That alone was not enough to make me decide to stop, of course; there was also the almost complete lack of interest. Add to that the fact that guild seems to have died completely, and there is no point in continuing the story here.

If I restart the story in another guild, or perhaps on one of the writing websites, I will post a link here to guide you to it, if this thread still exists.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:47 am
Saria Mithril
Sorry to the two people still reading, but I do not think I will be continuing this story here.

Anna has left Gaia, and she was not only my one and only proofreader, she was the one who made the graphics and formatting for the story. That alone was not enough to make me decide to stop, of course; there was also the almost complete lack of interest. Add to that the fact that guild seems to have died completely, and there is no point in continuing the story here.

If I restart the story in another guild, or perhaps on one of the writing websites, I will post a link here to guide you to it, if this thread still exists.

What? Anna quit gaia? when did that happen? crying -sighs- Sarrriiaaa tell Anna to get on msn D:

And your not continuing your story here...? crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying  

Revan Star
Crew

Aenakume

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:51 pm
It happened weeks ago, and Saria quit first. The only thing left here for me to do is the band roleplay.

What should I get on MSN for?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:56 am
Aenakume
It happened weeks ago, and Saria quit first. The only thing left here for me to do is the band roleplay.

What should I get on MSN for?

Sooo I can bother you and ask you annoying questions?

-rolls eyes- orrrr perhaps it could be because I enjoy talking to you, cause more often then not you challange me in a way I do not often get challanged and I really like that  

Revan Star
Crew

The Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas