View Results

Chibi_SalLina

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:30 am
yaaaaay cosplay <3
*going to do this for the first time* xD

i guess i'll dress up like my gaia avatar xDDDD  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 11:47 am
Johnny Nero Vosh 011
Hey guyz, for this last meeting... im might , might just go as Lawliet L.... who knowz?...

Fail Cosplay. thats not even trying. And if you do an L I want to see Perfection.  

Master Drock
Crew

heartlessHACHI

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 5:37 pm
Master Drock
Johnny Nero Vosh 011
Hey guyz, for this last meeting... im might , might just go as Lawliet L.... who knowz?...

Fail Cosplay. thats not even trying. And if you do an L I want to see Perfection.

Why do people call L "lawliet"....is that his real name? Anyway, aw das meeeen Nick. Well not mean, but some people dont got a full ol costume locked away in their closet so might as well come in what ya got. Of course if people are participating in the cosplay contest there's gonna be some judgment so be prepared to go up against other people, but why not come as L just to participate? I think thats better than not cosplaying or dressing up at all.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 7:35 pm
beh, L, a Fail cosplay? clearly someone hasn't worked for hours on an L cosplay cuz let me tellz ya, L really can take some time, even if you just went out and bought a white shirt and put on some jeans. his hair is yikes! lol especially if you got a wig to style.... yeah... fun times... fun times here man. i imagine it's harder if it's your actual hair. lol L's head region is some work. I get what your saying though because some L cosplayers don't even try too hard at all.

Anyways, aaaaw, spoilers for Hachi, but since it's already out there for you, yes, L's real name is "L Lawliet" Lawliet is his last name I believe.  

RadicalKitsune

4,850 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

mystical_keiko

6,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 1:32 pm
hn....i might cosplay as revy from black lagoon  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 5:49 pm
This all sounds like great fun but I'm hearing from Sean that its gonna be switched to next week. Not cool. But thats what I heard from the Prez himself.  

heartlessHACHI

Master Drock
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:10 pm
heartlessHACHI
This all sounds like great fun but I'm hearing from Sean that its gonna be switched to next week. Not cool. But thats what I heard from the Prez himself.

yeah me and rudy talked to Ms. willingham about it then Sean said it was okay, because Not everyone is ready and it seems best for all of us but idk, we will see,

Note- The L thing was just to be mean to him for fun... I know there can be good L's if you work hard but was just messing around gosh people....  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 4:47 pm
Yep! our meeting is going to take place next week! May 29, 2009!
we are hoping that this extra week will give us some more time to make this the best meeting possible! and maybe this extra week will help you if your cosplaying! wink just so you dont have to stay up till 3 in the morning to finish up your cosplay.
*throws a pie at nick*

thank you for understanding! *bow*  

Death_DX
Crew

nya_Neko-chii
Crew

Single Gaian

21,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Divorced 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 10:28 pm
Yes! Extra time to find my kawaii Sumomo outfit! mad D

...Is there anyone else that'll cosplay as someone from Chobits with meh? crying  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 2:40 pm
OHHHHHHHHH gonk i was looking forward to it ><
but well... its okay for me i guess xD

wish my hair could grow a little faster so i can do the hairstyle of my gaia avatar xDDD  

Chibi_SalLina

Johnny Nero Vosh 011

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:28 pm
....-sigh- another year...gone... but with good memories to hold on to forever... Guys i would like to say thank you for making this year great and a new look at the JCC, and im hoping that the JCC gets better, year after year... and thank you all for your hard work and determination, we appreciate it very much... 1 million thanks to the JCC for its awesomeness... mrgreen
-Nero

p.s. to Nick- stop your jelous non-sense and quit trying to put people down, youll see that this cosplay as L wont be a failure... and if it is well hey i had fun doing it, and thats what matters, dont take it personally you fool... We are here to have fun, not to see who's number one.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 7:01 pm
haha XD calm down everybody. THIS COSPLAY CONTEST SHALL BE A FIGHT TO THE DEATH FORGET NUMBER ONE!!! HAHAAAA!!!! twisted ....I mean....good luck everyone. I hope people participate man. At least dress up in some way. Like I am. I dont know what I'm doing but I wanna dress cool-ish.  

heartlessHACHI

Master Drock
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 4:03 pm
heartlessHACHI
haha XD calm down everybody. THIS COSPLAY CONTEST SHALL BE A FIGHT TO THE DEATH FORGET NUMBER ONE!!! HAHAAAA!!!! twisted ....I mean....good luck everyone. I hope people participate man. At least dress up in some way. Like I am. I dont know what I'm doing but I wanna dress cool-ish.

At least Hachi has spirit!  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 3:47 pm
Master Drock
heartlessHACHI

Thanks Candy buddy! ^.^ I still dont know what I'll wear but something neat-o. Man, but do I really have to serve everyone? lol, come on its my last meeting. Lol naw jk, I'll help if you guys need me.  

heartlessHACHI

Master Drock
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 6:57 pm
heartlessHACHI
Master Drock
heartlessHACHI

Thanks Candy buddy! ^.^ I still dont know what I'll wear but something neat-o. Man, but do I really have to serve everyone? lol, come on its my last meeting. Lol naw jk, I'll help if you guys need me.

Well of course you dont have to its up to you. If not we will find someone else smile but still im glad you are dressing up Im working hard on MY costume!!  
KF Japanese Culture Club

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff