Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Intellectual Idiots Poll Guild
Welcome to The Intellectual Idiots Poll Guild! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome to the...
  ..Guild ! ^^
View Results

Kiarue

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 4:52 pm
Name - A.R.G. (those are seriously my initials)
Nickname - Kiki, Ki, Kian-kian, and many others. Call me Lucy if you like. I don't care.
Age - 16
Location - Almost constantly stationed in front of my computer. I have to protect it from my family. mad
Hobbies / Dislikes / Ect. - I like to draw, read, write, rp, and DDR. I probably have more hobbies, but I tend to forget things when I haven't had much to eat. I like eating, and I have to eat a lot or I get sick. Things that I don't like are people who lie, steal personalities, or sputter spoilers. I dislike brussel sprouts and spinach, but I love just about anything else to eat. Other than that I just don't really care too much. Oh the power of apathy. So I guess that's about it until my brain wants to start working again.  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 9:06 pm
Name -Franz
Nickname -Franz, Mal, Ganis, call me whatever you like
Age -13
Location -Philippines
Hobbies -computer, watching anime, and other suff
Dislikes -cleaning some other assholes s**t up
etc -etc!? i dont have an etc!!!  

Mal~Ganis

JackieC

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 9:08 pm
Name - Jacklyn
Nickname - Jackie, Jackie Chan, Sweet
Age - 12
Location - Toronto, Canada
Hobbies / Dislikes / Ect. - I like to hang out with my friends, talk, watch TV, go on the computer and many other things.  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 11:01 pm
Name- Kirsten
Nickname- Miss..I don't really know how I got this one but it was from one of two people at school
Age- 17
Location- Hamilton, New Zealand
Hobbies- Hanging out with friends, Table Tennis, Movies, Making AMV's, GAIA of corse and other things
Dislikes- Annoying people that don't know when to stop or that don't know how to stop  

Foxy Girl 21

play-doh frenzy

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 7:16 am
Name: Erin
Nickname: Don't have any. My name is too short for a nickname.
Location: Stewartstown, PA (small town of less than 2000 people)
Hobbies: Reading, getting on Gaia, talking with friends, babysitting, full time college student, part time Wal*Mart employee
Likes: Nice people, friends, books, sleeping, flannel sheets
Dislikes: People who tell me how I feel, those who are ignorant because they don't want to learn, the sun, allergies.
Etc.:I'm going to school to be a primary school teacher. Please pray for my soul and sanity.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 2:40 pm
Name- Joshua
Nickname- Xeon, Sion, Ace... I have quite a few...
Age- 16
Location- Charleston, W.V. (U.S.A.)
Hobbies- Playing Guitar, Drawing/Painting, Writing Books, Gaming, ect.
Dislikes- People who persist to annoy someone after being told to stop and people that wine about minor matters. evil

*Finally got it after not being able to find it yesterday...*  

[[Metal Crusader]]

Aged Member

7,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

[Disco] Envelope

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 12:31 pm

Name - Chyna
Nickname - Kape/Disco
Age - 14
Location - Texas
Hobbies / Dislikes / Ect. - Jrock, anime, video games, Gaia/ Lechers, snap-shot judgement, bad grammar/ ETC. D:

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 8:17 pm
Name - Rozalynn
Nickname - Yoji, Yogen, Rozzie.
Age - 15
Location - San Diego, California
Hobbies / Dislikes / Ect. - My hobbies vary but I usually have my nose in my books, I like to dance, I'm learning capoeira and breaking right now and it's cool. I do a little martial arts beside that and I speak Japanese semi-fluently because of relatives and their inability to communicate in English.

Dislikes: I dislike ignorant and rude people. Respect is a very important thing to me so when shown disrespect, I hate it. Immaturity and pure stupidity and zero logic also tickles my angry button.

User Image  

YogenSuru

Ursus horribilis

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 8:02 pm
Name - Chimaera, as far as anyone here is concerned. I don't like my real name much. (Xumbra, you tell anyone what it is, my friend, and I shall destroy you. o.o )
Nickname - Calypso, Chim, Tusume, and a bunch of other screenames I used to go by that I don't remember having.
Age - 15
Location - Texas. Bleah.
Hobbies / Dislikes / Ect. - Dislike? People who call teens who are upset or quiet, or, gasp, sad a lot of the time, or maybe even just pensive, "emos". It just really irks me when people think that it's fine to make fun of every teen who has problems. Yes, they aren't the biggest problems in the world, but they're important to the person who has them, and there's nothing wrong with acknowledging them. Even those people who actually do cut because they think it's popular, they need help. Just not for the same reasons. They need to learn how serious it is. But yeah. God help you if you call someone "emo" around me.

Likes? ANIMALS. Huge animal person. In fact, I'm probably going to make a thread dedicated to all my pets soon. I have a gecko, a toad, a couple hermit crabs, a dog, three fish, and soon to get two rats. Oh, yes, and my cat. Can't forget my cat. She begs for attention just to prove that she can ignore it. Strange kitty.

My favorite video game ever is Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne. It's amazing. I'm working on a complete fusion chart. Very tedious work, that is. And I thought I was through with math and data entry when I school ended for summer on wednesday. I finally get out of that stupid keyboarding class, dedicated to preparing me for a mediocre life as a secretary or something, and what do I do on the first day off? Open up a Microsoft Excel worksheet and start messing with it. But I digress.

Elitists and haughty people piss me off.

I'm extremely oversensitive and take things too seriously.

My dog is chewing on my foot right now, so I'm going to stop typing (finally) so as to dislodge this insane pooch.  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 8:57 am
Name - Amber
Nickname - Soupy, Namber, Mamber, Aika
Age - 13
Location - Wisconsin, U.S.
Likes - I like listening to foreign music. (Jrock, Jpop, Kpop, Krop, Krap...You know.) It makes me happy because the english music these days are repeating themselves.
I like the Japanese culture, and I'm obsessed with a band called Dir en grey.
I also like to read, write, draw, and be dorky. 8D

Dislikes - There's a lot I don't like, but I guess annoying illiterate n00bs would be one. =]]

Hobbies - My hobbies include internet, hanging out with friends, reading && writing.

I'm very moody, so don't be surprised if I act different sometimes.
biggrin DD

@Kiarue - We have the same initials. How cool. cool

[bukkake!yeh]

Catch 22

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:53 am
Nickname - "Catch"

Location - The USA

Hobbies - Drawing, photography, reading, playing video games and Gaia

Likes - Dark Comedy, B-grade horror, sci-fi/fantasy, dragons, metallic red, rock music, spicy food and elves

Dislikes - Slow internet, loud places, trolls, flamers and many other things

Etc. - I never win at Battle Pong. D:  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 10:16 pm
Nickname - Blackwing Rose
Age - 29
Location - U.S.
Hobbies / Dislikes / Ect. - My hobbies and interests are on my profile (sort of, it's in desparate need of revision). The main things to know about me are that I'm honest to a fault (never ask my opinion if you don't want it) and I like to kid around alot. mrgreen

Oh, and every single time I type "lol" or throw down a smiley, I actually am smiling or laughing in real life. I do both alot. smile  

Blackwing Rose

Amara Mika
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:22 am
Name - Amara Mika
Nickname - Amara, Mika, Hey you, whatever you wish to call me.
Age - Not legal
Location - Behind you.
Hobbies / Dislikes / Ect. - I like Taekwon-Do, singing, poking people, and saying "Meep". I hate cooked spinach, asparagus heads, people who squeeze the middle of the toothpaste tube, and bees.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 5:12 pm
Name - Neko_girl7992 -I'll keep my real name to myself-
Nickname - Neko
Location - Earth
Likes- Tae Kwon Do, reading, writing, drawing, soccer, singing, hanging out with my friends (Chellie and Amaya! ^-^), etc.
Dislikes- All foods in the shape of nuclear explosions. (Mushrooms for example), people who don't know when to shut up, etc.
Etcetera: I might add something later.  

Neko_girl7992

oceanfinger717
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:26 pm
Haha. I never did this.

Name - Ocean. Or Oshun. Or Hai3.
Nickname - ...Ocean.~
Age - Hmmm. Who knowsss.
Location - California.
Likes- Swimming, reading, roleplaying, day-dreaming, going on IRC.
Dislikes- mean people, annoying people, etc.

The Intellectual Idiots Poll Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff