Submit

SOAForever

Distinct Lunatic

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:25 pm
was superior form part of it as well? he's got the mask, but the rest of the body seems different...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:08 pm
I just bought the jacket pants and the rose - but the Nestegg is out of my budget crying
Whom shall I trade them to?  

Jovey4

Versatile Businesswoman

3,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Avaxis Spin
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:11 pm
everything goes to rad, she'll figure what to put on him. i noticed his body looks different too but i can't put my finger on it.... help us out rad, whats the tektek missing?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:15 pm
SOAForever
was superior form part of it as well? he's got the mask, but the rest of the body seems different...

good call SOA... the superior form (feline) i think seemed to put it right, i updated the tektek. now remember that that is just a base i pulled off the top of my head, if you guys want him to have some other things, donate whatever you want him to possibly wear to rad, she'll determine if it's in character or not. thanks to all who do this by the way. having a character hacked sucks a**, and it's cool to see the family support a fallen member.  

Avaxis Spin
Crew

SOAForever

Distinct Lunatic

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:27 pm
Avaxis Spin

good call SOA... the superior form (feline) i think seemed to put it right, i updated the tektek. now remember that that is just a base i pulled off the top of my head, if you guys want him to have some other things, donate whatever you want him to possibly wear to rad, she'll determine if it's in character or not. thanks to all who do this by the way. having a character hacked sucks a**, and it's cool to see the family support a fallen member.

No kidding having a character hacked would suck. Imagine if I got hacked, after all the effort I've put into my avi. It'd be absolutely devastating, and take over a year to bring back if i was on my own.... Anyways, what's left that Makaniti is supposed to have? I'm willing to chip in my part, but i don't want to accidentally buy something that's already been taken care of.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:33 pm
SOAForever
Avaxis Spin

No kidding having a character hacked would suck. Imagine if I got hacked, after all the effort I've put into my avi. It'd be absolutely devastating, and take over a year to bring back if i was on my own.... Anyways, what's left that Makaniti is supposed to have? I'm willing to chip in my part, but i don't want to accidentally buy something that's already been taken care of.

yea, you have enough items to make someone rich real quick. if yo want to chip in jovey bought the rose and i bought all the reindeer gear and tattoo. the rest is suggestions. i know he had the tail and the elemental hair. as far as any other. whatever you want to donate is cool. if you decide to get the stuff on the tektek, more power to ya... it is a bit pricey though. just be creative.  

Avaxis Spin
Crew

Radjulon
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:37 pm
oh my goodness guys eek
Ya'll are too awesome, but please don't go crazy on my behalf, besides from his hair, makaniti was kinda cheap
User Image

User Image
Total Value: 72,149 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Sandy Cat Tail
Cool Starter Military Boots
Neutral Punk Starter Pants
Arrhh!! Midnight Coat
Long-Stem Red Rose
Red Roses Chest Tattoo
Reindeer Antlers
Reindeer Mask
Elemental Hair

I gave him bandages and stuff but only because I was bored one day eek  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:53 pm
Got the tail for Makaniti. One step closer to completion!  

SOAForever

Distinct Lunatic

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Radjulon
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:53 pm
you guys are aweshum crying  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:00 pm
gotta do some art competitions for my hair.
oh snap, I got a tan! blaugh  

Captain Makaniti

Jovey4

Versatile Businesswoman

3,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:03 pm
O_O He's baaa-aaack!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:17 am
Jovey4
O_O He's baaa-aaack!

Not quite, Jov... but a little hair, a little there - Mwahaha!!

Behold, I say to ye SA members that soon our Makaniti shall be reborn unto us! And the curse of Krakatoa I place upon the knave who should dare to harm a single hair upon the head of our beloved Captain.

. . . was that enough hints?  

Miko-dono

Dapper Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Captain Makaniti

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:37 am
Miko, goddess of savage arts protection eek  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:28 am
yay!!