Reply Claim your pet/slave here
Forest! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RoguePhysicianFaust

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:53 pm
Gabriel walked up behind John silently. "Not wearing a collar..." he said to himself and started to walk away just as silently.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:56 pm
LilMissPet
Kaldra looked over to the man and started to wag her tail.

Kazi looked over to her sister seeing that she spotted a master. Kazi let out a gorwl and grabbed onto her sisters scruff so she wouldn't do anything stupid like get herself caught.

John looked to see a girl grabbing her sister. John started to chase after them and grabbed the girl named kaldra. He didnt know her name but he wanted her. He grabbed her and pulled her away from her sister.  

PUNK MONKEY SLAP

Tamara Pawpad
Captain

Shirtless Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:58 pm
Kazi let out a loud vicious growl "She dosn't know better!" She said as a black aura formed around her making her turn into her human form.

Kaldra culred up in the mans arms as her tail moved happily back and fourth. She always loved attention.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:59 pm
Peeking out from behind a tree, Kuro watched as things happened. Her golden hair was like rivers of sun. She turned and quickly ran, her black collar jingling a bit as she rushed.

"I have to... find Shiro... I need to find onee-san..." She huffed, resting. Sitting herself upon a tree trunk, she caught her breathe, looking at the sky above. "I... miss the sky..." She reached her hands up to the sky. "I... want to fly again..."  

xX-Yakumo Yukari-Xx

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

DimitriDom
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:02 pm
Walking to the pond Ixen finally saw Kazi again and took her distraction as his chance. He walked up behind her and pulled her wrists behind her back. He then put a rope he had around her neck and tied her wrists together with it. He was able to do this in 5 seconds flat seeing as the rope was already made to go around her neck.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:03 pm
Gabriel heard the struggle and ran to look. He recognized the foxgirl from earlier, heard "She doesn't know better!" and extended his claws. "Hey! What do you think you're doing?" He charged at John and swiped at him with a claw.  

RoguePhysicianFaust

Tamara Pawpad
Captain

Shirtless Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:05 pm
Kazi looked behind her at Ixen. "Great just what i need."

Kaldra let out a small whine as she seen Gabriel coming at them with his craws out. She hide her face into Johns arms.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:05 pm
Xander watched everything happen and when she saw the girl been taken away from her sister she ran at the man grabbing onto his arm with her teeth.  

zingert12
Crew

Thieving Genius

PUNK MONKEY SLAP

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:06 pm
John jumped out of the way and layed kaldara down real quick as gabriel came charging at him again john tripped him and picked kaldara back up and began running away with her. while he was running he smiled at the girl "how are you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:08 pm
User Image
Vincent Vondrack - Perverted wonder of the demon world!

Entering the forest with a tumble Vincent curses loudly. "Damn forest! they need to level it!" He snapped as he dusted his armor off rather agrivated, looking around he could smell the other people around him. By the scent they were ladies, this caused a rather perverted smirk to spread across his youthful looking demon face. "Im coming ladies!" He yelled outloud as he adjusted his sword upon his shoulder, pushing off he begins his search of a lovely girl or handsome man. Vincent wasn't picky in the least, hell it was all in good fun for him.

|| 1. Im in testing mode with this character, 2. Please match my post length, 3. Quote me if your interested in this character, I do promise he will be an interesting pervert. xD ||

Heartless Malice

Excitable Abductee

zingert12
Crew

Thieving Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:08 pm
Xander ran after the man and the girl she was not going to let him take the girl away she ran and got infront of him and stopped forcing them to stop.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:09 pm
Kaldra looked up at him and loillied her tongue out of her mouth.

(are u gonna make a house?))  

Tamara Pawpad
Captain

Shirtless Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

xX-Yakumo Yukari-Xx

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:10 pm
Twisted Concepts
User Image
Vincent Vondrack - Perverted wonder of the demon world!

Entering the forest with a tumble Vincent curses loudly. "Damn forest! they need to level it!" He snapped as he dusted his armor off rather agrivated, looking around he could smell the other people around him. By the scent they were ladies, this caused a rather perverted smirk to spread across his youthful looking demon face. "Im coming ladies!" He yelled outloud as he adjusted his sword upon his shoulder, pushing off he begins his search of a lovely girl or handsome man. Vincent wasn't picky in the least, hell it was all in good fun for him.

|| 1. Im in testing mode with this character, 2. Please match my post length, 3. Quote me if your interested in this character, I do promise he will be an interesting pervert. xD ||

Kuro blinked, the symbol on her left cheek becoming visible as the one of the right vanished. The blue dressed turned violet. "What is that smell?" She whispered, closing her eyes softly. Light swirled around her and formed translucent wings on her back. She took in the invisible aroma.

"That smell... What is it? It smells sweet..." She opened her eyes, turning from blue to violet. Kuro began to focus on that scent and then find it. The collar jingling as she walked, eyes closed as she walked.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:11 pm
Kaldra looked over to Xander and tilted her head.

Kazi tried to struggle free. "LET ME GO!" She yelled.

Tamara Pawpad
Captain

Shirtless Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

PUNK MONKEY SLAP

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:11 pm
LilMissPet
Kaldra looked up at him and loillied her tongue out of her mouth.

(are u gonna make a house?))

(yea once i get out of the woods haha but ill go make it now after this post)

John stopped and looked at the girl that was blocking the path. "Run and ill spare you. Her sister is caught i need to give her a safe place to live just go now!" john panted. looking at the girl named xander  
Claim your pet/slave here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff