Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Players' Domain

Back to Guilds

A great place to roleplay and an all around place to hang out, make friends and eat smores. 

Tags: role play, literate, romance, horror, fantasy 

Reply Fantasy Role Plays
The Kingdom Of Thea-Accepting! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lenwe Surion

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:47 pm
Violet Embers13
Luna puts her hand to her head and sighs. "Oh God." She mumbled. She opened the door to the hallway and walked out.
Hadrian ran after Luna, picking her up in the prosses then carryed her bridal style to Leo  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:41 am
"Oof!" Luna exclaimed when Hadrian picked her up. "Must you always insist on carrying me this way?" She asked incredulously.  

Violet Embers13

Lenwe Surion

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:15 am
"What do you mean, Lulu?" Hadrian asked as he sat her down on Leo  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:50 pm
Luna sighed quietly. "Never mind Hadrian." She said, her tone implying for him not to ask again. "Lets go." She said quietly. She played with the ring on her finger absentmindedly.  

Violet Embers13

Lenwe Surion

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:55 pm
"Please don't take that off" hadrian said as they took off  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:08 pm
Luna scoffed at him. "I can't believe you would think I would do that!" She exclaimed. "I love you ok? I'm not just gonna take off my engagment ring!"  

Violet Embers13

Lenwe Surion

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:16 pm
"I love you too" Hadrian said as the began to aproach the party  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:12 pm
Luna smiled as the lights of Mare became clearer. "Almost there." She thought.  

Violet Embers13

Lenwe Surion

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:59 pm
"This will be the first time I've been there since I was six" Hadrian said as they arived  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:07 pm
"Wow, almost 20 years ago." Luna replied. "I think the last time I was here was even longer."  

Violet Embers13

Lenwe Surion

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:36 pm
"Nineteen to be exact" hadrian said as he got off of Leo's back  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:41 pm
The Subtle Lord
Klyde gave a devious smile before saying, " I regret to inform you, but you are not the real Miss Stockington." He saw the shadow of a figure slid into a seat at table 14. He then turned his attention to the host.

Laurie stared at him, caught off guard. She had never been found out before, even when having to pretend to be someone else in worse situations that had lasted weeks, but this boy had found her out in only a few shorts minuets. She leaned over close to him, close enough for it to look like she was just kissing his cheek, or somthing of the sort. "Then pretend I am..." She whispered.  

AzulSandy
Crew

An Ineffable Conclusion

Hygienic Punching Bag

9,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:57 pm
" But, what is your real name?" Klyde asked in a whisper. I've seen you somewhere before... he thought silently in the back of his head. This person was definently familiar.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:41 am
Luna slid off behind him. She was deep in thought for a moment. "Oh yea. I remember the last I was here now." She murmured in surprise.  

Violet Embers13

Lenwe Surion

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:27 pm
"The reason I halven't been in mare since I was six is because when I turned seven I moved to the monestary with my mom, who was twenty at the time, and I began training for knighthood, but mom's been dead for two hundred years, she died a week after my nineteenth birthday" Hadrian said as he grabbed Luna's hand and they entered the party  
Fantasy Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff