Welcome to Gaia! ::

Site 1

Back to Guilds

A guild-wide roleplay involving many super-powerful characters. 

Reply Greece
Aeropoli Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neko_Shinobi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:26 pm
The light she'd gone and created would soon break apart into a million pieces of something solid, hanging in the air as if there was no such thing as gravity. They'd spin about slowly in place, sending of a flicker of light here and there. Ray would push herself off the mirror at the same time the ball would shatter, and as she took a step it would appear that she'd stepped into something like a house of mirrors as multiple images of herself would appear.

"Shades necklace is what keeps her bound to her contract, it enables her to be able to contact the shadows still tethered down by there human hosts." She explained, watching as one of teh 'worms would attack a mirror image of herself. Each mirror was held together by her energy so it would be a while before they got through all of them.

"I have been rather busy, and Shade doesn't trust the fact that I'll give it back to her once I'm finished with it." she explained. "She trusts you though. Which is sense she isn't the trusting type by a long shot."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:34 pm
"You people and your damned contracts; who's power are you mooching anyways? On second thought, I don't care." He'd toss the random organ away and quickly shoot both worms in the head. The one that was so fortunate to receive the UV bullet he'd forgot to take out would even explode...which of course made him laugh. "You managed to trick a mindless demon worm, how do you feel!?"

He'd bright his right heel into contact with the glass dome, causing each reflective surface to shatter, summoning forth a hail of glass. He'd do this about ten times before the mirror was gone, his hat and coat having kept him safe. He'd then look to the permacrete and blink. He didn't think this one through; he could create, not destroy.

"Sure, I'll steal your trinket, but on one other condition: Get me the hell out of my own freakin' dome, if you posses such ability." He'd kick the dome and watch his boot scuff and the wall not shift in the least.

Kain M ShZual
Vice Captain

Neko_Shinobi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:50 pm
"Thats easy enough" Ray said calmly, stepping out from behind the mirror so she was behind Lucian again. She pulled all the light back into her hand, forcing it into a small orb then before so that it started to glow white hot. She moved so she was standing in front of the permacrete wall, and used the plasma to cut a door through the permacrete. "All those bullets and power and you can't think far enough ahead to put a door into a trap you created. Whats more, your able to make things out of matter, so why is you can't make a door out of teh concrete you created?" she asked. She pulled the light she'd used to make her mirrors, the levitating stones coming together into something of a spiky orb. Turning, Ray forced it into the cut out, excited teh light particles, and sent the cut out flying outward to give them a way out.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:12 pm
"Actually, I'd of used the Panzerfaust on my back to send out an AP blast that would easily tear through it. While permacrete's as solid, dense and overall good as it gets, it is in the end merely particles." He'd laugh a bit and do as he'd said, blowing a hole through the opposite side. He'd again place the gun on his back and place his hand on the back of his neck before shrugging. "As I told you: There's always a second reason to everything I do. What I didn't tell you is that there could always be more, just never less. I wanted to see how YOU planned on getting out for future reference. Now that I know, defenses and alterations can be made."

He'd make his way out of the dome before immediately turning back, retrieving his CD and again heading out before looking around. He'd use the halo to form a direct link with Shade, not aware she was over the ******** ocean. "Where the hell are you, Hot s**t?"

Kain M ShZual
Vice Captain

Neko_Shinobi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:27 pm
Ray shrugged and walked out. He has asked her to get both of them out, that didn't necissarily mean she didn't have ways of getting herself alone out. She moved and waited by teh awaiting Air transport that would take them to Site 7.

Shade had to concentrate a moment. She was'nt use to people talking in her head again. 'I'm currently inside the suit above the ocean, hoping to put the kid piloting it to sleep for a moment. I mean honestly, who uses kid to fight, thats just low and dirty.' she ranted. 'I'll be back down once I'm done. How'd it go with Ray?'

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:45 am
The kid grunted, resisting. He was considerably mentally strong.
"I like you." he said quietly. "I'm not going to run from conflict. I don't care if I'm a kid, that I shouldn't be involved, I was forced into it ages ago. I can't go back! I can only switch sides!" he looked over his shoulder angrily. "I volunteered! I wasn't pressganged!" the fire in his eyes was strong, feirce, vibrant. He was stronger, and more mature than he seemed. "I worked for my ranking, to be one of the first to use these suits! Don't you dare treat me like a child!" he he turned to his controls, turning off the recording equipment. "In... In South America." he murmured. "There's three SCP hiding there. I can... I can prtetend to lose control, and take you there. If you like, I'll even stay. I know I'm not as strong as Lucian. B-b-but... I don't think all SCP deserve to die... And..." he blushed and looked at his controls.  

Hat-tori

Captain

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Neko_Shinobi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:02 am
Shade removed teh shadow from his eyes and moved so that she was looking at him face to face instead. She looked sad, yet somehow dead set on what she was about to do. "You sa you like, yet you've just met me. You've probably gone and pulled up whatever info you could find on me, remember stories or something that you might have heard." she explained. She moved her hand, turning just it into a shadow and sinking it through the back of his chair. "However, I can do things that were never recorded. It's sort of my job and at the moment your shadow happens to be begging me."

Hopefully by now Adam would of noticed the change in her eyes, as well as the fact that her necklace was glowing faintly. "I was hoping you'd sleep so that you wouldn't have to watch, but if you say your man enough to be able to fight, then I say your man enough to know that in just a short while I'm going to rip your soul from your body and see that your reborn a few years from now." she explained. By this time she'd taken hold of his shadow, tightening her grip around teh are where it's heart would be.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:24 am
"I trusted you." he said softly. "I even offered to help you." he looked her in the eyes. "You're all the same!" he yelled, filled with impotent frustration. "All you want is chaos and power and to hurt!" he looked down at his feet, turning on the recording equipment. It was strange, though. Hios shadow was.... slippery. Hard to hold. His willpower was strong enough, on its own, to resist her. His shadow writhed free, his eyes glowing a soft green. It wasn't the power of an SCP.  

Hat-tori

Captain

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Neko_Shinobi
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:16 pm
Shade blinked. "Well well, this is an interesting turn of events." She removed her hand slowly, releasing his shadow. "To anyone listening, your little comrade driving the suit seems to have awakened some sort of latent power, If there's an autopilot I'd like to know about it."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:24 pm
Narcisa was hidden, rather well at that. Keeping off the radar her sensitive ears picked up everything on what had happened, pulling the hood over her eyes so she was not seen, though she had to be careful that SCP known as Shade controlled shadows, and apparently that necklace she wears is the source of her power. "Hmm..." All the information she required would be imediently sent to Migoto. The fight between Overseer Ray and Lucian, Shade and the boy, everything she has seen would be sent to him.Migoto I just sent you all the information I have seen today, tell Lord Vincent I am on my way." With that she'd shift and darted back towards the castle.  

Fate Shzual

Hat-tori

Captain

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:01 pm
His eyes looked over her as he turned it off again.
"I think I'm one of you." he said quietly. "So I'm going to South America whether you like it or not." the suit turned, then zoomed over the water. He seemed almost a year older.

((Switchan))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:57 pm
'Yo Cowboy, change of plans on my side.'Shade said, hoping the telepathy thing still worked, hoping more that it had long distance. 'This kid piloting this thing is going AWOL he mentioned South America so I"ll let you know what happens when we get there. Sorry about this.' Shade resigned herself to the fact that she wasn't getting out of this easily, for one they were over water, and Shade was convinced Poseidon himself had her number. She couldn't swim so jumping wasn't an option.  

Neko_Shinobi
Crew

Kain M ShZual
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:47 am
"South America, hm? Well, then that's my destination as well. I'm going to be completely up front with you: Be it by force or otherwise, I'm taking your necklace for Ray to do...well, I don't honestly care. I know damn well she wouln't keep to her word either. We'll meet sooner then you think given, well...you're my target." He'd laugh a bit and approach Ray, his hands in his pockets. "I have no interest in wasting time; provide me with a means of transportation so I can retrieve you the damned necklace."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:50 pm
Ray raised a brow. "You've lost my sister already? My, my. Maybe she knows whats coming." she smiled and turned, climbign up into the transport. "You might as well come along so you kow how to get back to Site 7, you can pick up whatever means of transport you need to get to where ever your going once your there."

'Hold up Cowboy! My necklace ain't up for grabs, it's kind of important and such ya know.'
Shade sounded somewhat panicked if not angry. 'You want to know what she wants the necklace for, it's to keep her mind all in one piece. If that happens, she gets stronger with her ability. You may not care but that not good!'

Neko_Shinobi
Crew

Kain M ShZual
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:06 pm
"It's not up for debate, Hot s**t. I'm going to take it and from there I'll do what needs be done to remove her from my path." He'd step onto the transport and shrug, not quite in the mood to argue. Granted he could make something, that something would require more then just a few pieces thus it would quickly drain him and he didn't feel like becoming vulnerable. "Lost her? What gave you that impression, hm? These eyes miss nothing and see all...call it a final gift from my Lord. Now...so you know, I'm fully aware you intend to screw me over and take the necklace."

Greece

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff