Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Anime Role Play Guild
Foxi's Para-RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:32 pm
"We?" she looks at the man for a momment then sighs. "I hope she is here," she murmurs as she looks up at the window. The room beyond was black, as if someone had doused all the lights inside.

Grabbing the man by the collar, Senaka leaps silently straight up. With her free hand she grabs the ledge and pulls them both into the room. Looking about the darkness from the windowsill, her silver eyes flashed on the reflected light from outside.

"What is this?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:09 am
"Don't know never been in here." Ace wasn't lying because when meeting took place this was a room that was blocked off by everyone except the chief and his family  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

codythecyberwolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:02 am
Cody woke up, seeing the men around him. They had his armor completely immobilized and were transporting him some where. He looked around, and slowly freed his hand and got ready to de-summon his armor and make a get away. Until, he noticed his sword had an evil glow to it and put him in a trans. He de-summoned his armor and grabbed the guy beside him, the other crew unaware. He crept to the back of the helicopter...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:27 pm
Most of the room was shrouded in darkness, but what light illuminated from outside shown several large shapes coverd in billowy cloth. A shiver ran up her spine as the shadows played tricks with her eyes. The shapes didn't move, but the cloth that swayed in a slight breeze made them shift, or seem to.

"Let's just find her and get out of here," Senaka murmured in a low voice.  

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:15 am
Ace looked at her then at the room "K then but you look like you've seen a ghost whats wrong? Also how to get past the gaurds?" Ace says looking around

The helicopter lands in the base as a group of people start to come up and check to see if anything wrong happened and to check the helicopter  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:45 pm
"It's nothing. Just stay quiet and if we're lucky we can slip past the guards."

With soft deliberate steps, Senaka made her way across the room where an open door led to an equally dark hallway.

'I have a bad feeling about this,' she thought as a feeling of foreboding made her shiver.  

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

codythecyberwolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:26 pm
Cody still in the shadows, had left his hostage unconscious in the helicopter and had cut a hole in the back off the helicopter. He slowly glided through the bases shadows wondering what a base was doing here, did they know who he was? He saw down the strip the exit was open, but a few guards were still there. He began silently to the exit.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:05 pm
Ace had followed and kept his hand gun hidden in the side of his pants next to a dagger for protection "So what is so special about this wolf?"

A man walks up to Cody and gives him a bag "Here ya go newbie help me take this stuff to the storage room."  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:23 pm
"Do you believe we have souls?" she asked quietly. Before he could answer she held up her hand to silence him before peering around a corner. Satisfied that no one was there, she motioned for him to follow.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:01 pm
I believe that there is a possibility but none in this world as which only exist in heaven or hell." Ace says following along  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:34 pm
Looking back at the man, Senaka smiled awkwardly.

"My, aren't we philosophical? My point is that in one form or another, every living thing has some sort of energy signature. Spirit, Soul, call it what you will. So when things die or are born, the energy is transfered not lost. That means that this energy can pass from form to form, and it can have many "lives" so to speak. You with me so far?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:27 pm
"Pretty much so far yes." Ace says stil following as they come near a room where the girl that was used as an oracle could be seen giving Ace a feeling in his gut hes gonna be found out somehow "theres the wolf." Ace says softly  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:53 pm
"Let's just say that my wolf, has a very special signature," she finished as they rounded the corner.

The room before them was broad and spacious, the floor littered with various sized pillows and blankets. A cracked open curtain allowed a sliver of light to slice thrugh the room revealing the young girl who slept with the wolf at her feet. Both were curled up and half wraped in a large darkcolored comforter.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:17 am
"I've got a feeling that girl will wake up if the wolf moves which will alert the gaurds." Ace says to Senaka hopeing they don't get caught  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:49 am
A wave of relief swept over Senaka. Despite how angry she knew she should feel, right now her heart welled with the happy news of Suka's safety. She also knew the man with her was right, if the girl awoke with strangers around her, she might scream and alert the whole area.

'Suka my child,' she called through their telepathic link. 'It is time we went on our way.'

The wolf opened one golden eye sleepily. Lifting her head slightly, she looked from Senaka to the girl at her side.

'We can return another time dearest,' she added comfortingly as she walked to the open balcony, motioning for Ace to come too. Thankfully her words were silent and the room stayed bllissfully still as she waited for her wolf to follow.  
Anime Role Play Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff