Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ANTHROBreedables
Just Like a Story ))PRP(( Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:23 am
She shrugged. "I don't mind the dark. And besides there should be a full moon tonight. But if you want one I will go in and get you one." she looked at him waiting for an answer.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:37 pm
-He had a taken look from what she just said as the exact words ran through his mind 'Is she asking for trouble?'-

"Well I was just asking for your opinion."
"Besides stars are better enjoyed with out others trying to match it's luminosity."

Rakura Lynn

Beloved Hunter

18,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:42 pm
The flower girl gave a nod and smiled, "And if you need to you can hold my hand, I know my way around this town...I can take you any where even if I am blind." she laughed and smiled at him holding out her hand for his.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:09 pm
-He couldn't help but smile with her and walked over closer and lightly too her hand in his-
"Even if your blind, sounds like you've done it before."

Rakura Lynn

Beloved Hunter

18,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:34 pm
She laughed wrapping her hand around his strongly and led the way out. "Well I have tried it just for fun once at night. I only bumped into two things and both were walls so no one got hurt." she laughed and stepped into the cool night.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:52 pm
-He smiled as she took a good hold of his hand and soon he followed-
"So you want to tell me you don't have adventures again, cause by the sound and look of my dear you are quite eventful."

-Then he thought to himself probably why it didn't seem like a big deal to her to invite some stranger over, she sure has done it before.-

-He looked up at the stars then the moon and then looked at her to compare their beauty he been blessed with this night.-

Rakura Lynn

Beloved Hunter

18,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:48 pm
She shook her and smiled, "I have only done the exploring part. Never with someone else. I just know my town I have never been outside the town well apart from the garden. "

She smiled clueless to his thoughts. She was just enjoying being with him right now. It was really fun. She laughed softly and lead him onward.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:03 pm
-He then looked around- Would you mind showing me around here, I am unfamiliar with this area and I am sure you show me some more beautiful places here.-  

Rakura Lynn

Beloved Hunter

18,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:56 pm
The flower female laughed softly, "Well yes I will gladly show you around. Though at night there is not much to see." she guiding him still warmly holding his hand. "It is a very cute little town." She was really enjoying the night.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:53 pm
-He smiled- "Cute?""...so the people around here are very kind then?"  

Rakura Lynn

Beloved Hunter

18,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:52 am
She shook her head. "Oh it is not that, there are some mean people hear like there are any where. But the town itself is cute. The colors and buildings, the gardens everything is very story book." She laughed softly as she continued to walk. "It is just nothing special happens here. I mean I am not asking it too. I know one day I will find what I am looking for.Until then I don't mind waiting to be inspired to go out and find it myself."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:56 pm
"Well I hope you find it." -he then started to hum a little as they walked, it was a very slow tune, that was calming, and seemed just right for the night.-  

Rakura Lynn

Beloved Hunter

18,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:55 pm
Shaking her head the flower girl smiled, "Oh I don't think I will. But as long as I have my stories I don't mind not living a adventure filled life." she listened to him hum for a bit then sighed, "If your bored we can go back home. I am sure your tired and want to get some sleep." she smiled and started to turn back towards her house.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:04 am
-HE stopped and just looked at her for a while before he spoke again-
"Apologies, old habit of mine, when I am enjoying myself outside I tend to hum." -He lightly tapped the side of his temple.- "If I do recall the boys didn't appreciate it either, and I tend to forget some don't really care for it."

Rakura Lynn

Beloved Hunter

18,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:10 pm
Crocosmia smiles and shakes her head, "Oh I see well then we can keep walking. I don't mind. I just didn't want you to be bored." She said softly as she turn away from her house again. She walked slowly and smiled. She knew of the perfect place to take him.

She would coninute to walk until she took them to another small garden with a simple white gazebo with vines laced all over it. There was the sound of a small babbling brook near by and fireflies lazily flying around.

ANTHROBreedables

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff