Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Wars RP Guild

Back to Guilds

RP for the war between Light and Dark Angels 

Tags: angels, dark angels, roleplaying, romance, fighting 

Reply Angel Wars RP Guild
Bloody Battlefield Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heartless_Always_For_Life
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:23 am
"heh" She vanishes from sight and an echo calls out "oh...what a cute power. That didnt even tickle you idiot." All that is heard is a slashing of a sword and then what is seen is one of Eds wings falling to the ground. "try and catch me"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:31 am
appears behind Auron and picks him up and kicks him into the distance, knocking him into Katsumi and laughs* hahaha wow...so slow these days..  

XDark Angel of ChaosX
Captain

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:44 am
Katsumi turns just in time to catch Auron but still gets knocked to the ground "That a**..." Her wings begin to glow yellowish and she chants something in a forgotten angel language. Both her and Auron glow as the wounds he had been inflicted with heal rapidly. She stands him up "There, go now" She once again turns her attention to Ed who now knows where she is "See told you...dirty tricks"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:56 am
Appears in front of Ed and Katsumi, blocking them from attacking each other and smirks as he turns and looks at Katsumi* Katsumi! stop this now!! you should have stayed Home, and let me do as i please! instead u had to bring our friends here to fight against themselves!! You dont govern the universe!! i may not live in Heaven anymore, but i remember wat its like there, its too bright, and everyone is constantly shouting things about it being the greatest place to live! so i made sure never to go back after wat happened, and i made a home where life was as it should be..Come with me and we can make it 100x better!! *stares at Katsumi and gives a tiny smile, his eyes shining*  

XDark Angel of ChaosX
Captain

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:51 am
Katsumi jumps back when Takuto is suddenly between her and her opponent. "what..." she begins and then is cut off by him turning around and talking to her like he used to do. When he was finished talking she was about to walk away but then his smile caught her eye. She looked wide-eyed at him as a rush of all her old memories came back. She started to shudder.

(later when the 2 come down... >> )
Katsumi looks from Alucard and Celeste to Takuto quickly back and forth. Her wings start flapping uncontrolably and glowing. Her body continues to shudder "but ...but ...but..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:06 pm
*continues to smile as Katsumi's wings start to glow and looks her dead in the eyes with a caring glow and then it is wiped away quickly* Katsumi, we can all leave here and make it better. i am a dark angel, i acted evil because thats wat everyone assumes us to be, we are just a different side of you all that is not shown, and then we break free of that and are able to embrace the darker side of things as well. not all of us are evil.  

XDark Angel of ChaosX
Captain

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:10 pm
Alucard went ahead and got reinforcments in Heaven. He jumped off the cliff from before. "Come on men!!" The countless Light Angels decended from the cliff, swords at the ready. Alucard landed next to Katsumi. "Dont listen to him! Remember what I told you before! All he speaks are lies! Katsumi he isnt the same Takuto we used to know as kids." Alucard looked at Takuto. "He's changed, you only need to look at him to know that."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:37 pm
*turns and sees Alucard standing there and frowns* No Alucard, wats changed, is the Archangels that still live up there *points into the sky and frowns* i remember wat it was all like as kids, theres another reason i was considers an outcast, my wings have ALWAYS been this way...Katsumi...damn it, u remember this, u kno it!!  

XDark Angel of ChaosX
Captain

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:48 pm
"The Archangels are doing whats necesarry. You cant ask me to change my mind about something I believe in" Alucard looked to the sky.

((the picture for the guild looks kick a** mrgreen ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:50 pm
(THANK YOU ....i did that... hehehe xd )

Katsumi's body and wings suddenly become very still and tense. Her eyepatch breaks off her face and reveals a dark grey eye. Out of nowhere a blinding light shoots out from her. This light was a mix of light and dark...a very strange light that no one could escape.  

Vice Captain

XDark Angel of ChaosX
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:03 pm
smiles and holds out my hands, and stretches my wings, embracing the light and looks at Katsumi and then back to Alucard* Alucard..think about it, why are they always behind closed doors? They arent doing anything good for Heaven!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:06 pm
((lol this is starting to sound like the season finale of Supernatural.))

Alucard couldnt see but he knew who he was talking to. "They..... They give orders from God himself! I know its a sleeper cell but i dont care!"  

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

XDark Angel of ChaosX
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:12 pm
(i never did get to watch that XD) god abandoned us thousands of years ago!!! we are alone!!! they think that because they are the oldest living Angels, that they can rule over us!! we were meant to live in peace, TOGETHER  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:18 pm
((its like this, because the Archangel tells Castiel the same thing your telling me, but Castiel doesnt believe it and betrays the Archangel))

Alucard's eyes opened wide in shock. "I wont believe it! If we were meant to be at peace then why would you try to kill me and Celeste!? Your lying Takuto!! Just like you did when you turned me!!"  

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

Angel Wars RP Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas