Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clipped Wings

Back to Guilds

Master/Slave RP 

Tags: Master, Slave, Simi-literate, Wings, Clipped Wings 

Reply Master/Slave Role Play
Welcome to Clipped Wings - OPEN for business! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Psionu

Invisible Phantom

7,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:24 am
((I am going to be gone for two days...Sorry))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:27 am
matrix became bored so he thought hye would give the place a face lift. matrix touched the wall of his cell and it started to glow and shine the glow spread till the entire room was shinign everything everything metal was shining. then the shine faided away and all the metal int he whole place was turned into solid gold.  

ForeverASlave

ArtemisChild
Vice Captain

6,425 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:25 pm
User ImageCal: Master and Shop Owner

Smiling at Sanyo, Cal moved over to her cage. "Sorry Sanyo, not yet. I will let you know when you can move around. Right now, I am a little busy to be making sure you stay out of trouble." He had heard her requests, not reacting to them at the moment.

Cal looked over as Ha-Ru's singing stopped. Moving over to her cage, he kneeled down, looking in at her. "Ha-Ru," he said softly. As he knelt there, he noticed a golden necklace appear. Smiling a bit, he sense where the magic had come from. Looking up at Matrix for a moment then back at Ha-Ru. "It seems Matrix likes you. It also seems that this master here, his name is Jarad, would like to buy you." Looking up at Jarad he announced her price. "It's 2,000 for her and if you want anything else, there are shelves at the front with other collars and such things. Talk to her though first, please and excuse me." Standing up, he moved over a cage to look at Kyro. "Hello Kyro, nice of you to reveal yourself to everyone else."

As he was smiling at Kyro, he noticed things begin to glow and chamge. Noticing it's the same type of magic from before with Ha-Ru, he glared at Matrix. "Matrix, really. Stop that. I liked how it was and personally, I don't like that color of gold. Change it back and I'll move you back to your cage in the middle row."

((Angel, 4-5 sentences please. Describe more around you))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:45 pm
((Ooopps.... that was my off day...... i drank way to many sodas.... so i got really hyper and forgetful..... sorry sweatdrop ))

Jared looked down at Ha-Ru. "So i have to talk to you... what do you think about coming with me?" he asked her, he noticed the bars changing color and smiled. 'Everyone seems to want different things,' he thought silently to himself.

'Stupid idiot,' Amelia thought watching Jared talk To Ha-Ru, the the metal changed to gold and she looked at matrix. "why'd you do that?" she asked. She hated when things changed on her especially when it involves something touching her, like the collar.  

Heatless1ne

6,000 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

A New Familiar

5,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:03 pm
~.: Kyrosues :.~

Kyro noticed Cal getting closer to the cage he was in, but paying more so attention to Ha-Ru and Matrix. He sighed lightly, just hoping he would move on and leave him alone. Though, the moment he heard the Shop Owner talking to him, he went a bit rigid and kept is gaze on the bottom of his cage. He never, ever talked to the Shop Owner. Despite how nicely he treated slaves that behaved, he felt there was something off about him. When Cal turned his attention mback to Matrix, he relaxed a bit and looked around. Everything seemed to be shiny and gold, which was a bit more pleasant then a dark slave hall, but the glistening was bugging his sensitive eyes. He would groan a bit and clasp his hands over his eyes, not truly verbally speaking out against what was going on. He didn't like the change of color all that much. He would more so like a change of scenery. Sadly, he doubted that would happen anytime soon, what with slaves being bought left and right, none of the buyers even seeming to notice him. Yup, he was essentially the quiet little ghost in the cage, unnoticed by all but those who are here on a regular basis.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:17 pm
User Image
Sanyo pouted looking at him. and rolled her and leaned back on her chains. then folded her hands. "That's not fare." she said in a annoyed tone. She looked around at the gold. Why the hell is he in a sell if he can do something like that? she thought "Odd" was the only thing Sanyo said. Wondering how long until she'd be able to move around. "I am rather bored...I want to play!"  

Psionu

Invisible Phantom

7,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100

Tiltilla
Captain

1,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:07 pm
User Image
Kaura

‘So Ha-Ru is being bought’ Kaura thought to herself, smiling slightly. She hoped the owner would be good to her, but felt the pull of sadness at the thought of her leaving. She was a sweet girl, and most of the time it seemed as though only her song kept the shop from tearing itself apart, even when she had to strain herself to keep the peace, as she did then. ‘I hope her new home is easier on her then this one was…’

She leaned back against the cage wall with a sad sigh, gazing out at the other slaves. A sudden glow made her eyes widen slightly, and she noted how the bars surrounding her shifted to a glittering gold. Her eyes moved to where the Cal stood, currently scolding the slave responsible for the sudden shift.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:45 pm
((If there are any slaves or masters in need, let me know. I can make a character. I am willing to make two more, for a total of 3 characters. Just send me a PM and let me know. Sorry for the OOC.))  

Drexysaurus Rex
Vice Captain

Dedicated Loiterer

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:23 pm
Blaise was getting bored. The shop hadn't been open for an hour even and already atleast three slaves were bought and from what she heard two more were being looked at. Which was all fine and dandy for them but it was making her blood boil. She pulled at her chains, her arms heavy and after Cal's little game with the irritating little Neko two cages down she wasn't really happy enough to have to put up with the same torture.

Though on the plus side she didn't have to listen to the stupid little Neko, or the singing, which was probably a selfish thought but it semi calmed her down. She was growing more bored by the moment and decided it wasn't worth the time of the day to stay awake, throw a temper tantrum (even as fun as it sounded), or even deal with the slaves around her. so she glanced around the store once more, saw the perfect oppurtunity to piss off Cal, chose to ignore it and curled up before falling asleep. She silently knew that a demon cursed Neko was 1. probably not going to be sold and 2. wasn't going to be dealt with when it comes to her misbehavior, expecially from Cal.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:19 am
User Image
Lucius

Decide just to look around the shop to see if any caught his eye, and of any of them did not seemed to be afraid of his as most were. Though he did not blame them for their fear after all what he was something that made up the worse nightmares of human kind. For now he did not say a word as he looked around amongst the slaves. He was not sure what he was looking for, but he knew he did not want one that would be afraid of him, he got tired of that.

((OOC: Sorry for the small post after being gone a day or two hot 7 pages worth of post....))  

Savage Instinct
Crew

7,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

ForeverASlave

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:24 pm
matrix chuckled to himself btu he couldnt talk back to cal because of his muzzle. matyrix made an empty cage next to were cal was standing vibrate to create his voice."sorry cal but you know how dragons are we love treasure especially gold...maybe you would prefer soem other preasious metal...or even an element....maybe here try this one on for sixe thop idk how much u;ll like it more and i do appolagize to any light sensatives here if you tell me i can make your cages something different."matrix made the place shine again. when the light faded the cages werent metal at all they were...dimond clear and well cut the small lights in the ceiling fell down ont hem makign a million rainbows dance around the room. it made the place look amazing the colors and the light dancing everywere makign the place almost livable. matrix looked to were cal was a few rows up. he made the cage next to him vibrate again to amek the voice and it wasnt very happy this time it sounded dangerous threatening."cal....i think you should let me go cal.....take off this collar off of me....it hurts me cal......if you value the small life you ahev you will release me cal.......if i wanted to i could turn your bones to tin and your skin to glass.......you would shatter cal.....and then i would laugh...."the voice because nice again"please cal you should seruiously consider eltting em go....if i can dot his for bad i can also do this for good......i could pay you well."matrix knew this might get to him maybe not the threat btu the paying might effect him.matrix touched the wall again and a circle of light the size of a large quarter appeared above cals head and a shower of gold coins fell onto his head.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:51 pm
~.: Kyrosues :.~

Kyro slowly moved his hands from his eyes, and glared over at Matrix for a moment. What in the hell did he just say about dragons loving treasure? Was he really so IGNORANT to believe that was true about dragons? If so, this was one of the most pathetic dragons he had ever seen in his life. No wonder Matrix ended up a slave. If he was really any part of dragon, Kyro truly felt pity for how little he knew about his own heritage. Kyro knew well more than enough about his heritage, the draconic side, and the demonic side. He knew well that dragons did not give half a damn about things like treasure, no matter the form. Treasure was not important, uninteresting, and overall a waste of time. Dragons pursued things with far more importance. They went after knowledge, to better themselves academically. Or, they also wanted to improve themselves in the physical form, improving on their magics and other skills. Matrix showed none of those traits, and only showed a bitter greediness and disappointing personality. When he saw the coins fall, he shook his head lightly. Kyro knew well that Cal would more then likely not fall for such a thing. He scoffed lightly and would cover his eyes with his wings, while keeping his arms around himself. "Ignorant idiot..." The young male said softly under his breath.

A New Familiar

5,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:02 pm
[Ha-Ru]
Keeping the Hopes of others Alive, Dreaming of being Free

User Image

Ha-Ru slowly dissovled the golden neckless and sent it back to Martix. Her pale indigo eyes where closed as she jabbed a sharp nail into her hand. The slight pain made her feel better since martix had stolen her pain from her. When Cal told her that a master was interested in her, she opened her eyes and looked at them.

It was strange the look that was held with in her pale indigo eyes. She sighed softly before she stood up and walked to the back of her cage. "Why would it matter about what i want? I am a slave with no rights." she said softly. Seconds later, she began to sing again as she turned and looked at Kyro and smiled at him faintly since he was her friend.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:58 pm
matrix heard kyros thoughts no onehidethere thoughts from him. he was gravely insulted this young pup of a thing was tot ry and tell him that he was a poor fool....A BAD EXAPMLE OF A DRAGON...ha it was laughable.....he was once one of the most powerful dragons int he world....for pitty sake he was part of the royal family.....his color alone should have told the boy soemthign of that. of course he did not value treasure for any reason but eh could create it at will how could he value somethign that was so readily avalable. he knew more could do more than the poor fool could imagine. matrix made kyro's cage vibrate his voice bomming into hsi ears."you poor ignorant fool......i am not a stupid and weak as you think me to be..... i may say things that do not show my best standards but i am no fool.......i am so far above you ...you could hardly imagine it.....are you so ignorant to not see my power...are you so stupid to think i am as you thought.....no...i am not.....i know more..can do mroe then you can imagine...I HAVE SEEN AND EXPERIANCE THINGS BOTH MARVELOUS WONDERFUL AND TERRIBLE.........i may be desperate to leave this place but you have no knowledge of hell.........you have not been a captive for so long....that you can hardly remember freedom...my wings have been chained so long i scarcely remember how to fly.......i ahve been sold again and again from mistress to mistress........i have been abused in ways you cant dream even in your nightmares........please....i may be weak in here...and i may seem the way you think....but knwo that ti is nto true.......look see this is the image on my arm look at it."in gold on thew insid eof kyro's cage there appeared a gold image of a tatto a dragon wearing a crown....a symbol of power and royalty."im sorrym to be mad at you you didnt know any better.....im sorry i just....i jsut cant take this anymore....ive been captive for...so manyears......im sorry...."the dimond and gold shine and turn abck into the normal dark metal. from the far back there was a faint sound of crying.  

ForeverASlave

Drexysaurus Rex
Vice Captain

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:35 pm
Kylie Wilson

User Image

Kylie walked through her house slowly. Her house had everything, it was well lit and large but at the same time it was cozy. All the lights were set on dimmers, in case she felt the need for some kind of romantic mood or calming and relaxing mood, that kind of thing. However, the problem with that was that she never had anyone at her home. She was a frightened girl inside. She hated men, she hated women. She couldn't stand being alone with them. She did however feel lonely and she wanted someone in her home, but if the person felt like they were above her, she feared only the worst would happen.

After a long while of pacing through her main entrance room, the idea hit her. Slavery, the perfect place, assuming she could get the right kind slave. She could always take them back and get a new one. She figured she needed to at least try. She got into her limo and made her way to the shop. She looked around and sighed, she was definately not looking forward to the outcome, though at least this way, she did not have to hold back her urges. That thought made her smile slightly. She stepped out and walked into the shop and looked around silently, looking through the cages and observing each one with a curious eye.

Master/Slave Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff