Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
Q&A / Help! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Got a question?
  Heck yeah!
  Well... No.
  "At least I have chicken."
View Results

awaqu

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:35 pm
Shinmei-Jigoku
See that's all I'm looking for is an act where the zombies have killed a player. That's all you need to prove me wrong and yet no one has done so... it's very vexing.

well, he was infected before, so if I hadn't shot the zombies, and killed him, he would of come to their clutches. It really is just because no one wants to die, so they don't. If I want to end playing this though, I will gladly give myself a heroic ending, or a peasant on at that. Same goes for if you want to start over. Hell, maybe you could be the first one to die XD  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:40 pm
As I said I have no problem with my character dying, he's just stuck awaiting another character.  

Shinmei-Jigoku

Dapper Businesswoman

5,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Cart Raider 100

awaqu

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:52 pm
how long has it been since he posted. You may want to consider doing what I did, and progressing onwards?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:19 pm
Well we originally agreed the characters to be a working duo and I have the patience of a mountain (which helps when I argue XD ) but it has been around a month and a half since he's last posted.  

Shinmei-Jigoku

Dapper Businesswoman

5,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Cart Raider 100

awaqu

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:21 pm
send him a PM, and if he hasn't responded, just start over, or kill him and find a new partner.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:50 pm
lol kill him? Hmm... I could throw him to the zombies and finally give the enemies a kill in this guild  

Shinmei-Jigoku

Dapper Businesswoman

5,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Cart Raider 100

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:08 pm
Shinmei-Jigoku
See that's all I'm looking for is an act where the zombies have killed a player. That's all you need to prove me wrong and yet no one has done so... it's very vexing.

you can argue with the premise all you want, but Max Brooks managed to publish two books with it, which is more than you're going to publish in your lifetime. As for zombies killing people, this is set three years after the major outbreak of the war, almost all of humanity except for 10 million people is dead, so its hard to say, we're going to willy nilly throw people to the zombies, i didn't invent the concept, it was taken from a book and made into a guild, once again though I state this:

No one is forcing you to be here, i'm going to state this now, the premise of the guild and the abilities of the zombies will not change because you want it to, you're not an active member, you've done nothing about complain about the zombies not being powerful enough and its getting to be vexing, so once again.

If you don't like it, gtfo.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:15 pm
N for Notorious

you can argue with the premise all you want, but Max Brooks managed to publish two books with it, which is more than you're going to publish in your lifetime.

This is proof that your a dumbass. Can you prove that two books is more than I'll ever publish in my life time? Didn't ******** think so.

Strong enough? I never said I wanted them to be stronger - more varied and versatile yes, but I never said anything about them being strong or in most obvious case as feeble as a wet paper towel. Arguing a point isn't complaining dumbass. Also just because I'm not the most active of people in a guild filled with brain dead morons, doesn't change the fact that my points have been credible.

But hey who am I to argue... oh I mean complain. I just have - oh you know a credible ******** point - that not a single one of you have been able to disprove. It has nothing to do with simply throwing people into the zombie's all "willy nilly" it's the fact that a Guild about the Zombie Apocalypse - has no ******** apocalypse.

Seriously you end it on gtfo? so you do know that makes no sense yes? or did you mean the acronym GTFO? in that case you'll need to take grammar lessons along with your primary school refresher courses.

But hey while I'm at it, here's a One Up for the road a*****e:User Image  

Shinmei-Jigoku

Dapper Businesswoman

5,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Cart Raider 100

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:26 am
Yes I did mean the acronym.

That said when I said stronger, I meant that they can "actually kill people" as you said you wanted them to be able to, i'm going to make this as easy for a forum troll like you to understand:

I don't give a flying ******** if you think you have the superior argument.

I don't give a s**t about you.

And for the last ******** time, nothing is going to change, so you're proving that YOU are the dumbass here by pressing the issue even though i've stated that there are not going to new versatile zombies. As for the "No ******** Apocalypse" We have one, 10 million people left in the world as opposed to ******** 6 bill, but the point is that three years in, people can handle themselves.

Once again, and honestly i'm feeling like i might kick you because you're obviously one of those high and mighty people who troll guilds with their arguments about why the guild should change because they're not satisfied with it. Search Zombie in the guild bar, the Survivalists is the first hit when you do that. We have over 6,000 posts, over 100 members and most of our people are active role-players.

so to summarize.

You are the dumbass if you think that your argument is going to change anything.

We don't ******** care if you're in the guild or not.

As for your point about not being able to role-play because the person you were going to rp with wasn't active, that just shows you're a lazy ******** because half the guild has multiple characters so we can rp with more than one person.

And honestly if in the next two days you're still griefing, i'm going to kick your sorry troll a** out.

Thats all I have to say on the matter.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:07 am
You two are going at it again? Really? Really?

Shinmei-Jigoku
See I can understand wanting to keep to a single style - but is it to much to ask for variation? I mean I do love the classical zombies from George Romero (yeah I don't know Romano) but after a while they start to lose any credibility as a threat - because they can't seem to kill anyone. I'd gladly have them kill off my character if to make them at least seem credible enemies but my character is stuck awaiting another character which would kind of suck to remove the place he'd need to respond to before I kill the character off.

Now if someone can show me anywhere in this Guild's RP that the zombies have indeed mauled a character outside of NPC plot conveinence then we can throw the idea out the window but as I said - is it to much to ask for some variation? you know a little originality?

You've already addressed your own problem. The reason the classic zombies do not seem like a threat is because nobody in this guild has allowed one to kill off their character. What's worse, most of the people in this guild run around like Rambo-wannabes gunning down all the zombies they see and never suffering any consequences from such stupid, irresponsible actions.

In other words, the problem isn't with the zombies; it's with the players.

That being said, if you want a vacation from the classic zombies, start or join a new roleplay in the "Resevoir" subforum.

Shinmei-Jigoku
Yes I saw what you said on the "Heavies" but that simply helps point out that they can keep traits that they held from there living form - and hand-eye co-ordination is in no way a reason to rule out having better agility after all, a running zombie is still a big "******** you!" to anyone expecting an easy get away - and as the army probably have been devoured several times over by this point a sniper/spotter could even have increased perception compared to it's brothers of the undead. Just saying.

Classic zombies do vary in many ways. For instance, some are stronger than others. However, none of them have the ability to run. There are reasons for this. First of all, necrotic tissue is generally stiffer than living tissue, making fluidity of motion an impossibility. Secondly, muscles stop repairing themselves after death, meaning that every time a zombie exerts itself, its muscles are damaged and their effectiveness is reduced. Lastly, zombies do not have the balance and/or coordination to run, jump, climb, or quickly change direction.

N for Notorious

That said when I said stronger, I meant that they can "actually kill people" as you said you wanted them to be able to, i'm going to make this as easy for a forum troll like you to understand:

And for the last ******** time, nothing is going to change, so you're proving that YOU are the dumbass here by pressing the issue even though i've stated that there are not going to new versatile zombies. As for the "No ******** Apocalypse" We have one, 10 million people left in the world as opposed to ******** 6 bill, but the point is that three years in, people can handle themselves.

Once again, and honestly i'm feeling like i might kick you because you're obviously one of those high and mighty people who troll guilds with their arguments about why the guild should change because they're not satisfied with it. Search Zombie in the guild bar, the Survivalists is the first hit when you do that. We have over 6,000 posts, over 100 members and most of our people are active role-players.

so to summarize.

You are the dumbass if you think that your argument is going to change anything.

As for your point about not being able to role-play because the person you were going to rp with wasn't active, that just shows you're a lazy ******** because half the guild has multiple characters so we can rp with more than one person.

And honestly if in the next two days you're still griefing, i'm going to kick your sorry troll a** out.

This was entirely unnecessary and uncalled for. You're a crew member in this guild. You're obligated to respect guild members and to care about their complaints. Resolving this issue is as easy as suggesting that Shinmei-Jigoku start or join a new roleplay in the "Resevoir" subforum, where the rules governing the guild's primary roleplay to not apply.  

NoLifeKing66

6,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Pinoy_Operation

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:12 am
Wait what are those two agruing about  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:23 am
Certain Idiot

so to summarize.

Apparently when one wants something to change and they have a valid reason to do so this makes them a troll. I suppose I should go cuddle up to ED and laugh at you for having failed at life? not that, that is a bad idea mind you.

If I think I have the superior argument - which part of being unable to disprove makes only my thoughts - so far it is the superior argument.

You don't give a s**t about me? Awww and here I thought we could all link hands and sing camp fire songs while roasting marshmallows.

YOU? explain this acronym.

*facepalm* Your a ******** idiot. Wow you have 10 million people cause the other 5.9 Billion were killed off - before the bloody guild RP was started and apparently these people must have been retards if they got killed off in such a mass number. Since your zombies can't kill s**t in numbers or without - apparently being able to fend off zombies makes you god against a seemingly limitless horde.

You might kick me? what because I can defend my argument while all you do is b***h at me because you don't want originality in this guild?

High and mighty people? yes, yes that's me through and through. I look down on you lower peons from atop my throne and I am appalled at the utter lack of civility *posh facepalm* - gotta love knowing words.

As I said I'm not trolling because I have valid points, I'm not trying to take the piss, I'm not arguing for arguments sake - after all your the one threatening to kick me just because you can't come up with a proper response (Note: NoLifeKing is actually helpful).

Oh your going to give a summary on those two 3 line sentences? good heavens!

Apparently so - I must be a dumbass for actually pointing out things that should change. But oh well it's the price to pay for intelligence - ironic ain't it?

We - being you, I being me - doesn't care.

Yes it goes to show I'm a lazy ********, yes so true, truer than true! You good sir have won the argument - I just have the work of 18 different characters across a few guilds and RPs. Your point was proven of the highest caliber my good man, you win, congratulations your a moron.

Hehe - griefing - nice word, sounds ******** stupid though.

So two days? mind if I wait three days and then start again? cause that's not two days it's three.

Ah, troll again. But you may want to forget the sorry part - after all do I stand to lose anything from being removed from this guild? No, do I stand to gain anything if I'm kicked from this guild? Well if you look at it from the proper stand point it's obvious I was kicked because a certain retard can't deal with a few points.

You do know that your amazing 6000 posts amount to ******** all when it's mostly one liners and assorted stupidity.

NoLifeKing66
You two are going at it again? Really? Really?

Shinmei-Jigoku
See I can understand wanting to keep to a single style - but is it to much to ask for variation? I mean I do love the classical zombies from George Romero (yeah I don't know Romano) but after a while they start to lose any credibility as a threat - because they can't seem to kill anyone. I'd gladly have them kill off my character if to make them at least seem credible enemies but my character is stuck awaiting another character which would kind of suck to remove the place he'd need to respond to before I kill the character off.

Now if someone can show me anywhere in this Guild's RP that the zombies have indeed mauled a character outside of NPC plot conveinence then we can throw the idea out the window but as I said - is it to much to ask for some variation? you know a little originality?

You're already answered your own problem. The reason the classic zombies do not seem like a threat is because nobody in this guild has allowed one to kill off their character. What's worse, most of the people in this guild run around like Rambo-wannabes gunning down all the zombies they see and never suffering any consequences from such stupid, irresponsible actions.

In other words, the problem isn't with the zombies; it's with the players.

Yes we are at it again - it's a funny little thing we like to play called, Shinmei owns N.

Now shouldn't there be I don't know rules against turning into bloody Rambo and killing your only possible threat in the story? this guild was founded upon a few pieces of hair and toilet paper wasn't it...

Why aren't you apart of the crew again? I mean your more competent than a certain idiot - your smarter than a certain idiot. You can answer my points unlike a certain idiot.

Certain idiot = N (Even gaia's quote system says so)

NoLifeKing66

Shinmei-Jigoku
Yes I saw what you said on the "Heavies" but that simply helps point out that they can keep traits that they held from there living form - and hand-eye co-ordination is in no way a reason to rule out having better agility after all, a running zombie is still a big "******** you!" to anyone expecting an easy get away - and as the army probably have been devoured several times over by this point a sniper/spotter could even have increased perception compared to it's brothers of the undead. Just saying.

Classic zombies do vary in many ways. For instance, some are stronger than others. However, none of them have the ability to run. There are reasons for this. First of all, necrotic tissue is generally stiffer than living tissue, making fluidity of motion an impossibility. Secondly, muscles stop repairing themselves after death, meaning that every time a zombie exerts itself, its muscles are damaged and their effectiveness is reduced. Lastly, zombies do not have the balance and/or coordination to run, jump, climb, or quickly change direction.

See what I mean? you could have all averted this whole argument if you simply answered me and did... you know some research (haha, this makes you a "lazy ******** N")

Certain Idiot
Long a** rant of retarded proportions

This was entirely unnecessary and uncalled for. You're a crew member in this guild. You're obligated to respect guild members and to care about their complaints. Resolving this issue is as easy as suggesting that Shinmei-Jigoku start or join a new roleplay in the "Resevoir" subforum, where the rules governing the guild's primary roleplay to not apply.

You read that N, your supposed to respect me - smart moves there.

NoLifeKing - proving he has more intelligence than N, great days =D  

Shinmei-Jigoku

Dapper Businesswoman

5,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Cart Raider 100

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:56 am
just pointing this out Nolife, but you really should have read the last couple pages, i started out nice and he just started griefing, calling me a dumbass and s**t, he was given explanation, he just wanted to grief.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:09 am
Shinmei-Jigoku
You read that N, your supposed to respect me - smart moves there.

NoLifeKing - proving he has more intelligence than N, great days =D

Stop being an a*****e, Shinmei. He's supposed to respect you, but you're supposed to respect him, too. If you have a problem, voice it in a civilized manner. Don't degenerate into insults and profanity. F.Y.I., I'm on "probation" because I tried to show N for Notorious how he should have handled this situation.

N for Notorious
just pointing this out Nolife, but you really should have read the last couple pages, i started out nice and he just started griefing, calling me a dumbass and s**t, he was given explanation, he just wanted to grief.

That doesn't mean you have to stoop to his level.  

NoLifeKing66

6,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:14 am
its not because you tried to show me how to handle it, its because you hamstringed me without checking all the facts, from square one i was polite and then when he started being rude i swore once or twice, but i stated to him multiple times calmly, that it wasn't changing just because of him, and that he could leave if he didn't like it, he obviously didn't like that.

As for handling it by telling him about the resevoir, he was told that by another member earlier, so he was just griefing.  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff