Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Playing for the easily entertained!!

Back to Guilds

role playing for any and all type of roleplays, feel free to join premade or make your own. 

Tags: fantasy, romance, actions, role playing, funny 

Reply Role Playing for the easily entertained!!
EGYPTIAN!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

meglie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:15 pm
"m-mam COMMON!" meghan said. "the dude father mad emy dad angery and w-" meghan said before being draged to her room by kyle. "AAAAHHHHH GUYS HIDE!!!!" she screamed locked up in her room while kyle and their dad try to kill them(again).  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:23 pm
throwing four daggers from his boots and belt he pinned the boy to the wall he smiled as he clashed swords with Anubis "so your the one who took my eye" he snarled disarming the god of the underworld and grabbing him by the throat he pulled a knife and cut out the left eye of the god and put it in his left eye socket and gasped as his sight was returned and he grinned savagely "now its a fair fight" he laughed as the god grew his eye back "an eye for a eye" he snarled as he blocked the slash from the god  

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

meglie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:16 pm
"OH MY GOD!" meghan screamed hearing all the nosie as kyle took out the swords the kept him pinned to the wall."MOMMY!" meghan screamed. their mom came in a min after she screamed."oh my gosh!" her mom said before she almost got hit with the sword kyle had thrown."sorry mom!" he said grabing the other sword and charing towrds the man before stabing him in the leg."you did the wrong thing." he said glacing at the lady.he grabed the sword out of the mans leg and walking over to the lady."dont move,and i wont hurt you." he said getting closer."GRRRRRRRRRR! DONT TOUCH THEM!" meghan said breaking down her door and grabing her sword.she ran back to the cave and snuck up behinde kyle while seeing where the man had got stabed."JERK!" she screamed stabing her brother where the man had got stabed.she watched him fall before running over to her mom.'mommy!save him!"she said hugging her mom."ill try." her mom said healing his leg half way."im sorry honey,thats all i could do." she said turning around and looking at their dad."jerk." their mom said walking to their dad.meghan ran over to the man."are you ok sir?" meghan said before looking at kyle and seeing that he had taken the sword out of his leg."k-kyle!l-lets be real about t-this!" she said while getting up and running as her brother ran after her with the sword.

User Image

their mom(only older and with wings because she is an angel)

User Image

meghan

User Image

kyle  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:02 pm
nef watched the battle knowing thier wasnt much she could do but duck from the sword fighting, she started praying "osiris, lord of the underworld, i beseech thee, help us! ra god of the sun i beseech thee help us please!!!"  

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

meglie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:42 pm
meghan ran for the end of the cave."AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" she screamed "HEEEEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPPPP MMMM-" and then she fell.and then she got back up.and fell again.and got back up and turned around and ran towards the other side of the cave."HHHHEEEEEEELLLLLLLLPPPPPP ME!!!!!" meghan screamed as her brother tryed to stab the sword in her back.

User Image

kyle

User Image

meghan  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:59 pm
kicking anubis away he ran after the boy chasing his sister he grabbed the boy and stripped the sword out of his hands he resheathed Pharohkiller and pinned the boy to the wall and using the powers he had gained from the left eye of anubis to melt the wall around the boy adn encase him into the wall up to his head "now stay there" he snarled as he went back to his fight with anubis  

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

meglie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:05 am
as their mom flew away her sisters flew down and her brothers ran in."hahahhaha" her sisters couldnt stop laughing when they saw kyle "DUDE!" her brothers screamed when they saw kyle.meghan smiled.
then she saw the lady and then she saw the man fighting.she tugged on her sisters arms."you guys need to stop those two from fighting since dad dosnt hate you,ssssssoooooo he wouldnt hurt you." she said. "ok!" they said before poping in between the two men."hi daddy!" they said while meghan ran over to the lady."common,lets get the guys dad so you guys can get out of here!" meghan said "LET GO OF OUR BROTHER YOU STUPID WALL!!!" two of her brothers screamed while kicking and hitting it.meghan took a glance at the men fighting and they had semmed to stop."common now!" she said before running to where she last saw the mans dad

User Image

ryan (the 3rd oldest)

User Image

kyle (4th oldest)

User Image

erin (5th oldest)

User Image

meghan (youngest)

User Image

rebecca (oldest)
(neko angel tpye thing.)

User Image

kaitlin (oldest)
(neko angel tpye thing)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:16 pm
seeing the kids run into the room he stoped his fight with anubis in case one of the kids got hurt "damn kids" he thought to himself as he kicked anubis away again "you kids need to get out of here!" he shouted out as he closed his left eye and encased the two trying to free the one in the wall alongside kyle  

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

meglie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:21 pm
meghans sisters turned around."we cant until meghan frees your dad!" they both said a once before smileing."OH MY GOD! IM SORRY WALL!" ryan screamed."ME TOO!" erin screamed. "morons!" kyle said under his breath.

meanwhile

"no,no,no,no,gottcha!" meghan said looking throught the cells finding the mans dad.meghan looked for the keys "common!common!" meghan said opening and rushing throught stuff.she could hear the fighting stop but she also read the mans mind (shes weird ok XD!) "grreeeeaaattt!" meghan said still looking throught stuff before hearing her brothers scream.she wanted to laugh but did't."FOUND THE KEY!" meghan screamed "opppsss!" meghan said since she hadnt ment to say that.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:52 pm
(sooo i am sooooooooo confused right now......)

nef stared at them all, feeling a grasp around her waist she realized anubis had ahold of her, and with a funny laugh, he disapeared taking nef with him and leaving all the children their with ankhtifi  

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

meglie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:58 pm
rebecca and kaitlin turned around. "MEGHAN!" they screamed just too late.
meghan ran out with the mans dad after unlocking the cell."oh no!" meghan said looking around and not seeing her dad or the lady. "YEA WHOA GO DAD!" kyle and erin screamed. "YOU MORONS!SHE WAS TRYING TO FREE THE MANS DAD!AND I SEE YOU WERE TRYING TO HELP KYLE!HE WASNT TRYING TO FREE HIS DAD!" meghan screamed. "oh!" the two boys said feeling stupid. "i-i-i gotta find her! a-and if i don't come back and she dose t-then i-it means i died but saved her!" meghan said before running out of the cave and searching for the lady.

(( omg! im lisening to me against the world and it fits meghan's mood right now perfectly! and ok so heres whats happening.meghans two sisters and two brothers came,meghans sisters went infront of there dad so he couldnt hurt the man.her two brothers were trying to free kyle from the wall and then got traped too(don't ask me!),so then while all of that was going on meghan was looking for the key to free the mans dad, she freed him but then you got kidnaped by her dad so now shes trying to find you! ok?!?!?!))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:10 pm
((ahh ok))  

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:04 pm
"damn it my lady i will find you" he said before noticing his dad "father i will be back" he said running after anubis  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:10 pm
anubis laughed throwing her in a cage "now my litttle one.... you will be my bride!" he laughed again
"no i will not! ankhtifi will save me!" nef cryed
"that little pest? he couldnt do anything!"  

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

meglie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:12 pm
"DAD??!?!??!?" meghan screamed. she heald out a sword."let her go! im not scared to hurt you!" meghan said walking closer to him  
Role Playing for the easily entertained!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games