Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
The USS Harry S. Truman.(ZombieApocalypseSurvivor) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:00 pm
"Well, considering you have been stuck on comms for over a year, I'll put in a request to have you on the Force as my partner, for the time being. Once you learn the ropes, you can apply for a different position, or even get your own partner and leave me to find another partner, which doesn't bother me. Anything really to get you off of comms, at least for a little bit. Even I do a little bit of comms work on the bridge from time to time, which is how and why we found you guys," Joe said, continuing down the corridor, returning salutes from lower-ranking members of The Force.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:19 pm
"Well, that could be fun. Thanks for the escape, I promise I won't let you down!" Aimee said happily. She hated working radios, she thought it was a good idea when she was younger. Until she actually started doing it, then she realized just how boring it was."So Partner, is this Captian of yours a good guy or what? Anything I need to know before I have to talk to him?"  

Rayde Dannefor

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:23 am
"Well, he's a good guy, unless he isn't," Joe said as sort of a joke and laughed lightly, "But in all seriousness, he really is a good guy, just short tempered sometimes. He's a great leader, makes good decisions fast, and always does his best to make life on this tub a little easier for everyone. Pretty much, just do as he says, speak your mind on important matters ONLY, and you should be okay. Oh, be sure to salute him when we enter. Saluting isn't as big as it used to be, it isn't even really required, but I salute anyway because it's a sign of respect, but of course you know that. The only reason you see lower ranks of the Force salute me is because I made it a requirement, showing respect to the higher rankings, that sort of thing," Joe said, holding open the door that led to the corridor to the Bridge, "We're almost there, just a little bit farther."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:07 pm
"Oh,"Aimee said as Joe held open the door. Aimee passed through and asked, "Does he have a name? Or is it just Sir? I just don't want to get off on the wrong foot, you know... Sir." She said with a sarcastic smile as she continued towards the bridge. She wondered how her friends were holding up with their exams and the initial shock of being in this place.  

Rayde Dannefor

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:34 pm
"Promise you won't laugh or say anything, okay? His name is Captain Kirk," Joe said, knowing what was coming. He had laughed once also, but then soon met the deck of the ship with 50 push ups and a week of latrine duty, "Usually we just call him Captain, or Sir. We only use Captain Kirk if there's an emergency or for introductions. Some members of the Force will bring your friends up here and give them the same speech I'm giving you, and get the same general speech from the Captain, so they'll be fine," Joe said as they neared the door to the Bridge.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:42 pm
Aimee stifled a giggle as she heard his name. All she could think was, are you serious? He's named after a T.V. show character? Oh My God. "I promise." She said, halfheartedly. "So, am I supposed to do anything when we get into the room or is it just follow your lead? I really want to make a good impression on..."she couldn't resist it, "Captian Kirk." She giggled wildly for a second and then forced herself to stop, "that was the last time, I promise. Really it was." She nodded to show her sincereity.  

Rayde Dannefor

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:38 am
"I know it's a little much to handle for your first time meeting him, with his name and all, but all you need to do is stand at attention unless told otherwise, don't talk unless spoken to, that sort of deal. I'll be next to you, so if you get nervous or don't know what to say I'll back you up, sound good?" Joe said stopping in front of the closed door to the bridge, waiting for Aimee's response before opening it.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:41 am
"I know it's a little much to handle for your first time meeting him, with his name and all, but all you need to do is stand at attention unless told otherwise, don't talk unless spoken to, that sort of deal. I'll be next to you, so if you get nervous or don't know what to say I'll back you up, sound good?" Joe said stopping in front of the closed door to the bridge.

Aimee looked at him smiling and nodded, "No problem, I can handle being serious when I have to. I'm just not used to having to, been stuck in that Retrans tower so damn long. Well, no better time than the present! After you." she said, motioning at the door handle.  

Rayde Dannefor

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:23 pm
(Okay, disregard the gun part of my message. A few things. 1: the ship is anchored several miles offshore, far beyond eyesight. Second of all, and this isn't jut you it's the whole idea, but a sword? I know it's kool and beast of a weapon, but it is so cliche it is annoying. Again, nothing personal, it's just such a common thing for someone to have a sword...Anyway, now that that is out of my system, rewrite your post accordingly prety please? razz )  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:35 am
(Honest question, not criticizing atm, but where are you getting another sword? From your back I understand that, but you also said that you don't want to waste ammo. So you're carrying 2 swords and a gun? Is it the AR you have in your character profile? IF you have a gun AND two swords, then the swords are either machete's from a waist holster (and 2 is pushing it a bit to me) and you have a light weapon. If you have your heart set on two real swords, then teh only gun you'd be able to carry is a handgun at best. And no, not a freaking hand-cannon or Desert Eagle, it isn't very easy for civvies to get something like that, especially after s**t went down in the world. Remember, REALISM IS THE KEY! I can't emphasize that enough.)  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:59 am
(umm, hello?)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:34 pm
(Waitin on you. wink ...)  

Rayde Dannefor

The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash