Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clipped Wings

Back to Guilds

Master/Slave RP 

Tags: Master, Slave, Simi-literate, Wings, Clipped Wings 

Reply Master/Slave Role Play
Alexandra Mar & Gabriel Night's Residence Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BunBunTheRagDoll

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 7:58 pm
User Image

Amy nodded with a smile. “Thank you and yes you will,” She said as she made her way around the couch and gave Sabre a hug. “Sleep well you two,” She said as she let go and gave a wave on her way to the door. Alex smiled and followed her to the door, nodding. “You too Miss. Amy.” She said as she locked the door behind Amy. Alex then turned to Sabre with a smile, “See? She’s not too bad. She must tolerate you if she hugged you.”  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 8:08 pm
User Image

Sabre was a little taken aback when Amy huged him. That was something he wasn't used too. Smiling he waited as she left, watching Alex lock up the door. "No it wasn't too bad. I'm at least in her favor for now." He said with a shrug. "Well Mistress, what shall we do now?"  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

BunBunTheRagDoll

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 1:04 pm
User Image

Alex first shrugged and then a smile came to her lips. “I’ve got an idea,” She said as she walked over and headed towards the staircase, grabbing onto Sabre’s sleeve as she walked by. “I’ll show you the library, you can go in whenever you want, just as long as the door is open,” Alex said as she walked into the room she mentioned and then let go, turning to face him. “What do you think? It’s kinda small but it has all kinds of books.”  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 3:58 pm
User Image

Sabre tried not to chuckle when Alex grabbed his sleeve as she walked. He let himself be led upstairs not pulling from the light grip. Looking around the small room he smiled. It was...cozy. He normally didn't like library's....at least big ones, but this one was comfortable. He had no trouble seeing himself spend time in here. "It's great Mistress. Do you spend alot of time in here?" Sabre asked after a moment of looking over a shelf.  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

BunBunTheRagDoll

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 4:03 pm
User Image

Alex smiled as the expression on Sabre’s face. ‘Yep, this was a good idea to show him.’ Alex thought to herself. “Sometimes. Whenever I’m tired of playing the piano really,” Alex said as she watches Sabre look at the contents of one of the shelves. “You can take a book out of here to, just as long as you put it back when you done with it.”  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 4:29 pm
User Image

Sabre smiled at her, nodding in acknowledgement as he started looking across the shevles. It had been so long since he'd read anything, he wasn't going to pass up this chance. He's eyes came across an old book, and he smiled. Pulling it out his smile got bigger. It was an old book full of many folktails from around the region. His mother used to read it too him. "May I borrow this one? Sabre asked looking back at Alex.  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

BunBunTheRagDoll

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 5:34 pm
User Image

Alex watched as Sabre smiled and then smiled wider. Glancing at the book she recognized it, it had been a favorite of hers for a long time now. Alex nodded, smiling wider at his smile. “Of course. And you can take as long as you want to read it too.” She said and then turned to leave. “I’m going to get Pjs on and then play the piano. Is that okay?”  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 6:56 pm
User Image

Sabre chuckled. "Are you really asking me if it's ok, Mistress? I am your slave, you do not need my permission. Granted, if we were outside and your safety was in danger then it'd be another story." he said looking at her with a slightly raised eyebrow. Really she was almost too sweet, but it was alright. It just made him like her more. "If you don't mind, I'd like to sit down stairs and listen if that's alright?" He asked after a moment.  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

BunBunTheRagDoll

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 7:14 pm
User Image

“Yes, yes I was,” Alex said to Sabre’s first question. She didn't like to think of him as a Salve to anyone, much less her. Alex already thought of Sabre more as a friend. “If you want to blame anyone blame Miss. Emily, she raised me to use my manners and be polite and that kind of thing.” She said and then smiled at Sabre’s question. “Of course you can come down and listen. I don’t mind at all. And I’m open for suggestions too!” Alex said as she left, heading to her room.

Alex came out in a pair of black cotton pajamas. The pants where a size too big and the button up pajama top was at least two or three sizes too big, but Alex didn’t mind as she climbed down the stairs to the living room and headed for the piano sitting down and thinking for a moment.

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 7:36 pm
User Image

Sabre chuckled again. "Alright, Mistress." He said as he waited for her to come out. Once she decended he followed the book tucked under his arm. Going around to the front of the couch he streached out tucking a pillow or two behind him before he opened the book. He started reading before she even started.  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

BunBunTheRagDoll

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 7:51 pm
User Image

Alex glanced up as Sabre gets comfy on the couch. With a smile she lays her fingers on the key, taking a moment to remember the song. ‘How did it go…?’ She thinks and plays with the keys for a moment and then nods, starting the song. A smile comes to Alex’s lips absentmindedly as she plays.  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 8:06 pm
User Image

A calm smile crept across Sabre's face as Alex started playing. He found himself closing the book and his eyes just listening. It was a beautiful song, so full of emotion. Part of him found himself wondering where Alex had learned to play. Another quiet part knew his mother would love to be here, she loved the piano, then again she'd harass him into taking up the violen again and frankly the instroments weren't his thing. Sabre continued to lay there content to listen instead of read.  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

BunBunTheRagDoll

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 8:16 pm
User Image

The smile on Alex’s lips grew wider as Sabre was happy with just listening. After the song finishes she turns to a different one, still smiling. She could never read sheet music, not to save her own life. Her instructor would always get so angry when she read the music wrong, which she did often. Of course, all he ever did was slap her on the hands, his many chins quivering with his rage. But by ear Alex could play anything and everything. Switching to a different song she plays it to the end, stifling a yawn as she finishes it. ‘I can’t go to sleep… not before Saber gets to bed…’ She thinks, reminding herself.  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 9:03 pm
User Image

It was nice just listening to this, frankly it had been to long since he'd just relaxed. The longer he laid there, the sleepier he felt. Sabre felt himself start to relax more as the longer the song went. A bit of a yawn left him as the song ended. Sitting up he looked over at Alex. "Shall we retire, Mistress?" Sabre asked with a streach.  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

BunBunTheRagDoll

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:10 am
User Image

Alex used the side of her closed hand to rub her eye, much like a cat would use their paw, instead of her palm. “Yeah, it’s been a long day, huh?” Alex said after a moment. It took her a few seconds to understand what Sabre meant by retire. She wasn’t used to that term, but she’d remember it next time. Alex stood up and began walking to the stairs before stopping. “I’ll be right up, alright? I’m going to get something to drink before I go to bed.”  
Master/Slave Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff