Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fuyu Academy

Back to Guilds

Highschool for the Magically Inclined. [RP] 

Tags: roleplay, academy, school, magical, fuyu 

Reply ◆ Archived Threads
2 - A: Homeroom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheNamesJenny

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 10:57 pm
"I'd love to meet him." She grinned. Sylvia was blushing madly at this point.  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 12:18 am
*Even though Ryuuzaki just meet the girl,he felt sorry for her.He dug into his pockets and found a clean handkercheif and handed it to Madison.*

"Here....you don't need to hide you safe behind such tears..."  

Shiraiyuki_Kuran

6,350 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Angel-Kami-Sama

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 12:25 am
Dante smiled, "I bet he'd love to meet you to." He began to nibble on Sylvia's neck.  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:02 am
Sylvia smiled. She closed her eyes, as if telling Dante he could do whatever he pleased.  

TheNamesJenny

InnEvil

High-functioning Loiterer

12,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 11:11 am
Miki wakes up yawns and streches and looked around "when did all of these people get in here" she says out loud in shock  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 1:09 pm
User Image
"Am I interupting something?" He looks around the room  

AmpuTea

Rainbow Unicorn

19,975 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Survivor 150
  • Demonic Associate 100

TheNamesJenny

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 1:29 pm
Random person says, "Nothing. Nothing at all.." Random person evaporates into nothing.  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 3:09 pm
Dante chuckled and lifted his wing so he could look at Miki, "Iv been....distracted so I dont know how these people got here." Half of his face was covered by him snuggling innto Sylvia's neck.  

Angel-Kami-Sama

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200

TheNamesJenny

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 3:13 pm
Sylvia's eyes flickered open. She then scanned the room real quick, alert.  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 3:45 pm
Dante smiled and kissed Sylvia again. He felt like he was in heaven and he didnt want to leave. He sighed happily.

As Dante and Sylvia were off in their own little world they didnt know that somebody was watching them. The man smiled as he stepped out of the wall behind the couple. He chuckled, "Same old Dante!" Before he could turn around Dante was tackled by a light black haired man that looked not that older than Dante. Jack chuckled, "And you still cant guard well!"

Angel-Kami-Sama

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200

TheNamesJenny

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 3:45 pm
Kate strides in a sits in a chair. She takes out her book and begins to read.  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 3:51 pm
Sylvia closed her eyes once again. Then she heard a laugh. She turned and the next that she knew: Some black haired teenager was tackling Dante to the ground! She looked in confusion, "Who?" She then paused, thinking. "Would this be your uncle you've been telling me about, Dante?"

Kate glaces over her book, "What the ****!?"  

TheNamesJenny

Angel-Kami-Sama

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 4:06 pm
Dante grunted as he hit the floor and his wing flapped furiously trying to get up. When he heard a voice and a laugh he smiled, "Uncle Jack!" He chuckled as he was let up. He then turned to Sylvia, "Yeh. This is my Uncle Jack. Uncle Jack meet my girlfriend Sylvia."

Jack smiled and let Dante up. He looked at Sylvia and nudged Dante with an evil smile, "Nice job kid." He then bowed to her, "Nice to meet you miss Sylvia. Im Jack. I took care of little Dante here." He gave him a noogy. He then turned to the girl who was reading a book. In an instant he was next to her, "Hello beautiful. Wanna go out tonight?" He went straight from gentleman mode to flirt mode.

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 4:16 pm
Sylvia smiled, "Nice to meet you too. What exactly should I call you?"

Kate didn't even look up from her book. She did her best to ignore him. Kate turned the page and kept reading. After about a minute she looked up and just stared coldly, "What do YOU think I'll say?"  

TheNamesJenny

Angel-Kami-Sama

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 4:42 pm
Jack smiled, "Im guessing you'll say yes and ill pick you up around 6?" Nobody could tell if he was jokeing or not. Not even Dante. He turned his head to Sylvia, "Well seeing as how your going to be my future niece-in-law just call me Jack."

Dante chuckled as his uncle was shut down yet he kept on persisting. He then blushed when he said future niece-in-law, "Uncle! Why do you have to do your damn future readings!?" He then kicked his uncle on the head sending him into the wall. If one was close enough to Jack they would hear him say, "You've gotten better."

◆ Archived Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff