Welcome to Gaia! ::

xx-Complete Control-xx

Back to Guilds

The S&M Guild -- Visit our Markets and Browse our Slaves 

Tags: slave, master, mistress, roleplay, kitties 

Reply Homes - Private Master x Slave
The Yamamoto Estate Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Otawolf4

Durem Dog

12,150 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:34 pm
"Alright!"The otter cheered,doing a back flip,"Seishiro,I like this kid!""So do I,and you haven't even met my little angel yet.But,it seems that Reina's fallen alseep."Seishiro chuckled,a bright smile on his face."So..."The otter sighed,in a more serious tone,"What are we going to do about this mess?""I have an idea."Seishiro replied,a look of dread on his face,"How about I take Reina and Rose,and we hide in your puddle,Aoi.""For the last time,don't call me by that name!"Aoi growled,"I am not a walking pun!" He then regained his composure and added,"Anyway,I can't fit three other people in there.And even if I could,a lawyer can always sniff out it's prey."But,before anymore could be said,a dark,rumbling cloud began to move swiftly throough the air,heading straight for the bath."Dammit,they move faster everytime!"Seishiro growled.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:52 am
Rose woke up clutching her head "ow i hit my head pretty hard i think i bruised me skull" she says before seeing the otter "awwwww cute"  

Queen Kei of the wolves

Hopeful Seeker

6,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Otawolf4

Durem Dog

12,150 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:37 am
"A bruised skull,huh?"Seishiro muttered,in a serious tone as he looked at Rose,"Well,if you can grab Reina and run inside,that'll be the extent or your injuries.""Thanks for the complement Miss."Aoi bowed gratefully,a broad smile on his face"I don't get many of those,escpecially not from angels like yourself.""This is no time to flirt,Aoi."Seishiro sighed,"That cloud's moving in fast,and you know what that means.""Killjoy.."Aoi growled.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:45 am
"Where should i run to?" ask's Rose with Reina already over her shoulder as she looked at the oncoming cloud it gave her the shivers  

Queen Kei of the wolves

Hopeful Seeker

6,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:23 pm
Reina's eyes opened reluctantly, "Hmrff." he mumbled, rubbing his eyes with his hands, "What's going on?" he asked sleepily. Suddenly realizing that Rose had picked him up, he shifted a bit, "Um, I'm too heavy, you can put me down." he muttered, averting his gaze down to the floor.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:56 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"no your not" said Rose before taking him into the downstairs living room away from the cloud she put Reina on the sofa before sitting on the floor where she started to sing headlong and her outfit changed

((song link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RT20dP00Jeo))  

Queen Kei of the wolves

Hopeful Seeker

6,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Otawolf4

Durem Dog

12,150 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:23 pm
((ooc//Rose is cosplying as the girl from Black Rock Shooter? AWESOME!! xd ))
"Just run inside!"Seishiro replied.But,Rose had already carried Reina inside,so it really wasn't necessary for him to say that.
The cloud finally reached Seishiro,and landed right in front of him.The ground the cloud touched down on suddenly cracked open as though an earthquake was occuring,and a poisonous mist filled the air.Worse still,lesser demons began to climb out of the cracks in the ground.And from the cloud itself,a demon stretched it's black bat-like wings.The demon had a dangerous aura,and aside from it's skinny build,only it's ghastly claws and fangs could be seen.It opened it's mouth and....."Sei-kun! How've ya been,babe?" The demon cheered,leaping off of the cloud,and tackle-hugging Seishiro to the ground.Aoi suddenly started laughing,"Sei-kun?! Seriously? What a name!!",and fell to the ground in a fit of laughter."Daisuki,please get off of me...."Seishiro groaned,"There's a rock digging into my spleen.""Aw,but I haven't seen you in years!"Daisuki sulked,"So,can't I just--" He suddenly stopped talking as he caught Reina and Rose's scent."Sei-kun,don't tell me you bought to more pets!" Daisuki cried,"Here I was pining away for you,and you've bought a boy! Worse still,you bought a girl too! Aren't I enough for you?""Daisuki,for the love of God,please stop talking like that!"Seishiro yelped,an embarressed blush on his face,"Especially when you're pinning me to the ground like this! I don't need anyone to over-hear your babble and look at me like I'm some kind of pervert!" He then managed to wriggle free from Daisuki's grasped,and quickly got up saying,"Now,would you just do your job? We haven't got all day.""You're such a meanie,Sei-kun."Daisuki pouted.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:14 pm
Reina looked down at the couch, a bit embarassed, and brought his knees up to his chest before resting his chin on them, "You could of just woke me up instead of carrying me here." he mumbled. He blinked slowly at Rose as she transformed and stared at her curiously, "I didn't know you could do that." he said softly, scrambling off the couch to sit on his knees by Rose's side with a small tilt of his head. He sighed quietly, "I wonder how Master Seishiro is faring." he said curiously and leaned against the arm of the couch with a small pout, "I don't get why he rushed us off so quickly. We would probably be alright. Ne, think we could practice cooking that stuff you had made earlier. I at least wanna learn how to turn on a stove!" he said, a bit happily at his last sentence before bouncing up onto his feet with an excited gleam in his eye. Well, he did have a short attention span when it came to certain things.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

LucianLuna

6,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:42 pm
User Image
A black truck pulls up in front of the house and three men get out. They walk to the back of the truck and remove a cage then carry the cage to the porch. Inside the cage are the twins, Damian and Lucian. They're wearing tattered and dirty jeans and nothing else. Lucian has a dragon tattoo on his chest. Both twins have ice blue eyes and short spiky blond hair. Lucian is covered in bruises and it's obvious he had given the men a fight when they tried to get him in the cage. Right now the twins were kneeling on the bottom of the cage and Lucian was holding Damian and trying to comfort him while glaring at the men.
One of the men rings the doorbell and the three wait for someone to answer the door.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:00 pm
"So...The deity of this bath attacked you?"Daisuki asked,as he scanned the bath,"And then she dragged two innocent by-standers into the fight?""Yes,that's it exactly."Seishiro nodded.It took him ten minutes to finally convince Daisuki to get to work,so he just wanted to get this over with as soon as possible."Okay,she definitely broke the contract."Daisuki sighed,walking over to the water.Mizu was still out cold,and her tiny snake body floated on the surface.Daisuki quickly fished her out,and without a word,popped her into his mouth."Daisuki,what did you just do?!"Seishiro gasped."She broke a contract,and caused a natural disturbance.Would you prefer to watch me tear off her scales one by one,and then bite her head off?"Daisuke smiled.But,his smile soon vanished as the wind picked up,and he caught the scent of three humans,and two vampires.His mouth suddenly twisted into an evil,cat-like grin,and his eyes turned bright red as the narrowed into the eyes of a demon."Seishiro,"He hissed,"How could you? You've bought more pets? You're such a bad boy."He then suddenly rushed into the house,his hands become scyth-like claws as he headed for the front door."Daisuki,wait!"Seishiro yelped,rushing after him,"They have nothing to do with this! Leave them be!"  

Otawolf4

Durem Dog

12,150 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50

LucianLuna

6,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:35 pm
User Image

The men on the porch and the two in the cage had no idea what was happening in the house. The men just wanted to get rid of the unruly vampire before he acted up again. They knew eventually he'd act up, he always acted up. They waited patiently for the door to open.
Lucian continued to glare at the two. Suddenly he jumped up and tried to grab them through the bars, not paying attention when Damian tried to stop him. "Let us out of here this instant!"
As soon as Lucian jumped up Damian grabbed him and tried to pull him back away from the men. "Stop Lucian. Please don't do anything else to get into trouble. I couldn't stand it if I had to watch them hit you again."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:43 am
Rose sensed the demon running downstairs "stay here Reina" she says exiting the room and shutting the living room door behind her she stepped infront of the door and said to the demon "the two new arrivals have nothing to do with this leave them" she says her eyes starting to glow blue as music played in the background seemingly out of no where

((song link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=om0M6Ol8FjQ ))  

Queen Kei of the wolves

Hopeful Seeker

6,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:12 pm
((I just found out that there's a silver colour! Yes, yes, I know I'm a fail =w=))

Reina sighed and crossed his arms over his chest, he hated being useless. It kind of creeped him out when he brought his gaze up to Rose and noticed the small change in her. He opened his mouth before closing it. He ran a hand through his white, gravity-defying spikes, "Be careful. He doesn't seem too friendly." he said cautiously before sitting back on the couch, drawing his knees back up to his chest.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:29 pm
(cool color.)

The men outside got impatient and knocked on the door while glaring at Lucian. One of them gave Lucian a smack on the head as he tried to grab them. "Knock it off slave or we'll take you back to the van to teach you a lesson."

Lucian glanced at the men and then at his brother. He decided to kneel next to his brother and behave himself. He really hated those men though and he continued to glare at them.  

LucianLuna

6,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Queen Kei of the wolves

Hopeful Seeker

6,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:34 am
Rose opened the door that was behind her and took them inside the living room and said "stay here till someone says its safe" she said before exiting the living room again and continued to look at the Demon  
Homes - Private Master x Slave

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff