Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Social RP Hub

Back to Guilds

Tags: Fantasy, Sci Fi, Present day, social, random 

Reply The Revival
Earth ( New York place of interest) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zane Donovan
Vice Captain

Dapper Lunatic

7,775 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:47 pm
KatraaWien
Zane Donovan
KatraaWien
Theo sighed and took Zane's hand and pulled in inside and quickly sat down. he sighed with relief "that was too close"
Zane held onto Kat's arm and shivered."Thank you sir."

he looked at him and smiled "don't worry about..." he looked down " I should of... cleared things up when i asked you to come."
He looked at him."Its ok... Im not mad at you."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:53 pm
Adrian looked at Zeek with a smirk " here ,take one " he passed one of the little bottles of whiskey to him " not much but hell its better then nothing"  

Dryson
Captain

Invisible Prophet

Kavalis
Vice Captain

Invisible Giver

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:54 pm
Zane Donovan
KatraaWien
Zane Donovan
KatraaWien
Theo sighed and took Zane's hand and pulled in inside and quickly sat down. he sighed with relief "that was too close"

he looked at him and smiled "don't worry about..." he looked down " I should of... cleared things up when i asked you to come."

He leans back in his seat glancing over at him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:57 pm
Dryson
Adrian looked at Zeek with a smirk " here ,take one " he passed one of the little bottles of whiskey to him " not much but hell its better then nothing"

He declines the bottle "No thanks. Found out the hard way that drinking and flying don't agree with me." he closed his eyes as he leans back in the seat. "judging by your action, I take it you don't like working with other."  

Dragtan

Dryson
Captain

Invisible Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:06 pm
" I don't mind working with those who show a specific level of competence, I've already found you to be within workable capabilities so working with you, I'm not seeing any problems, Rain there is probably easy to work with as well seeing as she has military back ground, but the rest well we will see" he took the bottle back and snickered " you think we will actually land on Paragon this time around "  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:11 pm
KatraaWien
Zane Donovan
KatraaWien
Zane Donovan
KatraaWien

He leans back in his seat glancing over at him.
He sat back looking around. He slipped his gun back into his holster.  

Zane Donovan
Vice Captain

Dapper Lunatic

7,775 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Dragtan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:11 pm
"If no one here ******** things up before we actually get there." he looks over at the others. "But that kid... its rather odd that he's not listed like the rest."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:16 pm
-the transport ship took off lifting into the atmosphere until breaking threw it to space the journey in the shuttle was short as it traveled to the back side of the moon where a small mobile military space port was waiting with a single ship in its port, the UCSE had spared no expenses in created what they called Orthus a one of a kind ship that would aid the group on Paragon with superior communication matrix, and orbital weaponry.-  

Dryson
Captain

Invisible Prophet

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:18 pm
Aerolite looked over from his seat towards Adrian's location. For a minute he had a flash back to the last visit to paragon. His will and connection to his shell made his shell shudder... though it looked more like a servo malfunction as his shell twitched and spasomed for a moment. Aerolite recovered quickly and reminded himself he had a goal to reach. It was his good fortune that Adrian was here. If not for his skill alone, here was a real and possible lead to the nature of his condition. Aerolite looked around the rest of the ship. He didnt know these people and seeing as they all seemed company men (so to speak) or at least unknowns he wasnt about to stroll over to Adrian now and announce his identity. Aerolite tapped his shell into the machine chargeing terminal and made sure his two year battery charge was full up.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:24 pm
Zeek adjusted his seat and looked back at Rain then back ahead of him, "Yea.... We'll make it. She'll make sure of it."  

Dragtan

Dryson
Captain

Invisible Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:45 pm
" glad to hear.... " Adrian looked out a port window " ... hey that must be the ship.... pretty big one, Orthus .... mmmm.. greek " Adrian laughed " got to love how are history has supplied us with a unending list of names to call are ships"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:32 pm
"Damn. Now that's a ship. What I wouldn't give to pilot that piece of machinery." Jimmy says as he looks out the viewport.  

T_knocker

3,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Kavalis
Vice Captain

Invisible Giver

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:52 am
Theo gazed at the ship in aw. "Z look at that thing."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:41 am
Zane looked to the ship and his eyes got alittle larger."Wow... its systems are amazing..."He was in aw as he scanned over the ship.  

Zane Donovan
Vice Captain

Dapper Lunatic

7,775 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Dryson
Captain

Invisible Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:42 pm
-the shuttle approached the Spaceship Orthus attaching its self to Orthus's docking bay station a well dress female UCSE officer awaited at the shuttle gate awaiting there arrival, she had a data pad in one hand while her other hand was scrolling threw the data pad-  
The Revival

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff