Welcome to Gaia! ::

☆═━яσℓερℓαу ☩ σяρнαиαɢε━═☆

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying guild for all genres and levels of roleplaying! 

Tags: Anime, Role playing, orphanage 

Reply ✩⋙Recycling Bin⋘★
【☯ Єʟєɱєηʈ Єʟɪʈєѕ ☯】 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:40 pm
Name>>Zack
Age>>17
Mood>>Confused, frustrated
Element>>Steel

User Image

☼The Charming One☼

Zack looked at his brother wondering what he would do. He expected Zuri would just want Zack to go but he wasn't to sure about his decision this time.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Name>>Zuri
Age>>17
Mood>>Pissed, scared, anxious
Element>>Void

User Image

☽The Rude one☾

Zuri shrugged looking at the ground hearing the voice again. "This way." It called, it's voice seeming to be calmer now. Looking up he sighed, "I don't care if you come." He said his voice strained as he turned on his heel looking at the meadow in front of him. Swallowing dryly he ran into the forest, not knowing if Zack was following him. Continuing to run he felt himself being directed back into the forest.

Going on forever Zuri finally felt his feet come to a stop as he looked at a large hole in front of him. It seemed man built almost, the hole being five feet across and looking endless from his position. Looking behind him he touched the edge of the hole feeling that it felt like nothing. Gasping he pulled away, the edges seeming to be non-existent. "Jump, do it, now." The voice darkened as Zuri looked back at his brother. A soft pant coming out of him, "It says to jump." He said shivering as he heard the demanding voice again.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:26 pm
User Image

______Jayme Cuellan_______

╰☆╮Not all wishs come true...╰☆╮

[Where is my Paradise?]

I feel Confused

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jayme and Scarlet stood there waiting to see what was going to happen next since everyone was waiting on Zuri. She put her hands in her pockets as she stood there before Zuri took off in one direction. She looks up at Scarlet who nods her head before Jae nods her head back at her dragon. She looks over at the girl not knowing if she was going to fallow them to where Zuri's dragon is. Jayme just went after Zuri since Zeke was going to be going with them as well since the twins were together all the time well most of the time. She didn't know where she was going ,but she knew that this might help her get home quickier if she went along with everything that was happening at the moment. She looked over her shoulder here and there to make sure Zeke was coming with them. She didn't want to leave anyone behind ,but she had a feeling that someone might be lost soon. She shook off the feeling as she was running toward where Zuri was running. She came to a stop when Zuri told them that they were going to have to jump which was fine with her. She stood there ready to jump as Scarlet drug her claws into her shoulder which made her flinch a bit.

╰☆╮But your live still changes.╰☆╮

[Somewhere I have not found]

My element is Fire

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

Oklahomagurl03

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:39 pm
Name>>Zack
Age>>17
Element>>Steel

User Image

☼The Charming One☼

Zack gulped as he looked at the dark void in front of them. Kai himself leaned his face against Zack's cheek not even sure himself if he wanted to go into the void.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Name>>Zuri
Age>>17
Element>>Void

User Image

☽The Rude one☾

Zuri gulped again hearing the voice's demand as he stepped off the edge falling instantly into the darkness. He felt himself gasp as his body slowed everyone who jumped into the hole stopping them in the void. Around them nothing but a faint light from the sun above them. Trembling Zuri saw a faint statue of a dragon it's voice screaming out as Zuri touched it's forehead.

Suddenly everything went pitch black the sun not being visible anymore. Zuri gasped again as the light came back in and in front of him was the same statue. It's body higher in the air, it's features hidden in the darkness. "Name." The name stated and Zuri looked back at his brother then to the dragon. "Zuri." He stated back the Dragon coming closer, "Zuri, you may call me Noa. And you boy, are the Void elite." The dragon claimed and Zuri shook his head. "Like hell I am, how is that even possible!" He exclaimed receiving a shush in his direction, "You want proof? Well then, hold your hand up and get us the hell out of here." The dragon demanded and Zuri bit his lip looking up at the light above him. "If you don't we'll all die down here." The dragon claimed looking up at the light as well. Zuri bit his lip again lifting his hand to the sky, closing his eyes he felt himself being shrouded in darkness, along with anyone who was in the hole with him as he they disappeared and reappeared in the meadow.

Opening his eyes Zuri looked back at the dragon seeing that he looked similar to Kai. Except his body had no gray, he was pure black all except his eyes which were green just like Zuri's right eye.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:50 pm
User Image

[Where is my Paradise?]

I feel Confused

Jayme had jumped into the void with everyone else even though she knew it wasn't the smart thing to do. Scarlet and wrapped her whole body around Jay's neck which didn't hurt Jay at all. They looked around in the void not knowing what was going on at the moment. She could hear Zuri talking to the darkness which made her wonder where the dragon is. She just kept petting Scarlet's head since she wasn't liking being in the darkness and not knowing what was there. Jayme kinda agreed since this was weird ,and she just wanted out of there now. She looks over at Zeke to see that he was nervous at as well which made her wonder how they were going to get out of this darkness. Her head snapped up just like Scarlet when the dragon said that they could die down here if Zuri couldn't get them out of there. She bite her lower lip hoping that Zuri would get them out of there. She closed her eyes when he was trying to get them out of there ,and she didn't open them to she felt the wind on her cheek. She opens her yellow eyes and looks around before she lets out a sigh. She went over and hugged Zuri,"Thank you." She kisses his cheek before unwrapping her arms and stood back where she was. Scarlet looked at Jayme like she was crazy for thanking Zuri like that since Zeke might get jealous or something.

My element is Fire

Oklahomagurl03

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:03 pm
Name>>Zack
Age>>17
Element>>Steel

User Image

☼The Charming One☼

Zack shivered at the thought of being trapped in the darkness for the rest of his life. Even though they'd die in three days without water, but still the thought terrified him and he was relying on his little brother. He laid his life in his hands and could only smile when they were back in the meadow safe and sound. "I must say good job." Kai stated his body leaning away from Zack complimenting Zuri on his power.

Zack was about to thank his brother also, only to be stopped by Jayme who thanked him first and kissed his cheek. That action was usually never seen in their world. Usually when someone did that it was because they were going out or married. Something along those lines.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Name>>Zuri
Age>>17
Element>>Void

User Image

☽The Rude one☾

Zuri smiled to himself as he brought himself, and the others out of the void. It was a good feeling to do something that mattered. Looking at the dragon who sat in front of him his face was apathetic making Zuri shiver. But suddenly he was hugged, feeling his face heat up he touched his cheek lightly where he was kissed. Something he was not used to, something he was alien to. "W-well, you're damn welcome!" He said rudely turning his head back to the dragon then to his brother.

((I don't know what to do now o_o))

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:23 pm
User Image

[Where is my Paradise?]

I feel Confused

Jayme didn't understand why she was getting looks from the twins when she had kissed Zuri's cheek as a thank you. People in her world did that when they wanted to be polite or something. She takes a few steps back to look at Zack and then Zuri who was touching his cheek like the kiss really meant something. To Jay it was just a kiss on the cheek to show that she was thankful for what he had done. Zuri had saved them after all which was good since she didn't want to die in the dark void with two guys. She rolls her eyes at Zuri,"Don't get use to it Zuri. That was just a thank you." She looks around not knowing what to do next since she didn't know this world at all. She was getting a bit worried since she didn't know where the others were since they had been gone for a while.

Ooc: I don't know either. Where is everyone? Is the roleplay dead?

My element is Fire

Oklahomagurl03

UnForsaken Tragedy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:13 pm
User Image
RikoNagasaki

Light

"May the sun rises from the east."

••• Riko went out of the forest, and went straight to an empty patch in the middle of the forest, wanting to train his light element powers. With no other options, Riko started training his ability. He raise his hands, and started forming a glowing ball. The glowing ball's brightnes was so intense, it could e seen 5 miles around the forest. With his ability to control light, he could sometimes use it to attack something. Not for long, a bear came out one of the forest, Riko then points his palm towards the bear, it then came out a light beam attacking directly to the bear. But it didn't hurt the bear, it just a warming not to go near to Riko. The bear then ran away, as far as it could.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
KyU ~::The Horseman::~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[You
Run]
"I shase you"

[You Stand up to him]

"I kill you"

[You Chalenge him]

"I beat you"

[You Call for help]

"I'm thrilled, the more merrier"

[You Quit]

"Your wise"

[You Lose]

"Yes.. allways"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The Horse's footsteps echoed thought the vague and empty world of Arcadia, it made him wonder what kind of world has he gotten to now, it wasn't the first time Kyu had traveled into difrent dimensions, through past present, paradoxial futures and even planets, but never he had seen such emptyness, he wondered if he could realy take any kind of advantage from such place, but there was nothing like trying it so he ventured further inside, or was it outside, at this point he wasn't to sure what direction he was taking or had no notions of north south, east or west...

After riding for a couple of hours into nothingness he figured if he wanted to some answers about that place he would have to first get someone who talked, he raised one hand and claped his fingers making his horse vanish into thin air turning in some kind of a grey soul. then he lands on the ground and places one ear on the floor listening to any kind of movement... and then... suddenly, a huge flash from the left side of where he was standing crossed arcadia covering about 5 miles of intence bright light. His head lifts up and a smirk can be seen on his face "about time"

He goes from kneeled down to rushing forwards in a matter of milliseconds, dashing in the direction of the forest where the beam came from, he jumps with one leg and a big tatoo on his arm glows a purple light making his horse apear below him, Kyu lands on it perfectly and Rides ahead

Minutes later, after entering the forrest he sees a bear running in his direction, the bear looked frightened and when it saw the horse dashing it stoped and seemed to walk a step back, but it's reaction was not fast enough and lead to it beeing sliced into two bears.. but none of them alive.. Kyu eventualy reached the place where Riku was, the horse vanished and he holds on a tree sliding down it not to make much noise, then pushes a bush aside softly to watch Riku...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

001BigBoss

Strawberry Raptors
Captain

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:26 pm
User Image

User Image

わたしのせかい
ゆめとこいとふあんでできてる
でもそうぞうをしないもの
かくれてるはず

K e r a K a iExperiment 108
17||Earth Elite||
========================================

[ɨ'ɱ riʛɧʈ hҿrҿ, ϛɨɭɭɣ!]...i don't know T.T

A content sight escaped the Earth Elite's throat as she sat perched upon a rock protruding from the land and out into the Pond. Kera's toes dangled lazily over the edge of the boulder, skimming the surfacing of the rushing water, her head tilted back so she could soak up the warm sun's rays."Ahh~ This is really nice!"She breathed happily, a smile on her face. Tranquility--complete silence with the exception of the calming chirping of the birds and...a horse ney? Kera propped herself up slightly on her arms and glanced around. "Are there Horses here?"She asked Ichigo who was curled up on her lap. The tiny green dragon lazily picked it's head up, staring up at her master with one eye open. The reptile gave a soft shake 'no' with it's head before resting it's head back down. Kera gently bit her lower lip, her brow furrowed as she thought.
Masssster. I did not hear a Horse. There are none here in Arcadia. Only dragons and small creatures roam these lands..Ichigo assured, her head nestled comfortably on her master's lap. Kera's diverted attention focused on Ichigo, her lips curled up into a smile as she gently stroked the tiny creature.

The girl's attention snapped in the direction of the Neying.
"There it is again!"She exclaimed, jumping to her feet causing Ichigo to roll onto the ground. A soft growl escaped the tiny dragon's throat as collected itself, eventually rising to its feet."It's a horsie!"Kera giggled as she sprinted off towards the source of the neying.Massssster! Wait!Ichigo called after the energetic and childish girl. The dragon cursed under its breath before scampering after it's master.Ugh...Out of all the elites, i had to get the child-like one.

My world
is made of dreams, love, and worries.
But there are still things lying hidden
that I can't even imagine

[かい,けらカイ,ケラ]

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
KyU ~::The Horseman::~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[You
Run]
"I shase you"

[You Stand up to him]

"I kill you"

[You Chalenge him]

"I beat you"

[You Call for help]

"I'm thrilled, the more merrier"

[You Quit]

"Your wise"

[You Lose]

"Yes.. allways"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
He knew it was risky to attack someone he didn't know from behind, what powers could that person have? And what information could he get from him? Was it worth beating some kid up? The answer was a simple and obvious one for Kyu... he crawled slowly on the shadows of the leaves and slowly step after step began to aproach Riku from behind, his caution was in high alert and his eyes were on top of the little boy all the time. he had been on that position before some times, as surprising, traping and spying on people was a sort of a passion for him, but sometimes it didnt end up quite as he was expecting, so he knew to be carefull with his entire body before he made any kind of movement, and to watch his target like a hawk even if it ment hurting himself or beeing unconfortable.

And maybe it was due to all his caution, that he managed to hear a flap of wings, he could recognise that flap from the many dragons he had faced so far, and that one particulary, was a very small one.. none the less, Kyu was not one to undrestimate dragons, and by paying close atention to it he could also hear some footsteps, sprinting, and by the sound of them they were heading his way. It made Kyu smile "maybe finely i'l get some answers" he thought with a small grin on his face.

"A girl" he finely figured out, a girl with a flying dragon were heading towards him, it seemed like a perfect combo of someone of superior powers, so he completly forgot about Riku and walked towards the midle of the forrest luring the girl deeper inside. He jumped from one branch into the other with extreme speed and eventualy reaches an open space with the right sun shining above them, he jumps on one of the branches in a tree there and waited for her.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

001BigBoss

Strawberry Raptors
Captain

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:04 pm
User Image

User Image

わたしのせかい
ゆめとこいとふあんでできてる
でもそうぞうをしないもの
かくれてるはず

K e r a K a iExperiment 108
17||Earth Elite||

[ɨ'ɱ riʛɧʈ hҿrҿ, ϛɨɭɭɣ!]Arcadia: Forest

Where are you going Earth Elite? Ichigo asked like an upset mother would ask her trouble-making child. Kera ignored the dragon's question, as she was lost in her own world in search of the ''pony'' she had hear earlier. The girl simply skipped further ahead. Ichigo gave an annoyed snort, glaring as she scampered after the child. EARTH ELITE! She roared, her tiny voice heard throughout the forest. A flock of birds was startled out of the forest, squawking frantically as they flew away. Kera skidded to a halt before turning to meet the angry Ichigo with a cheerful smile. The dragon was now hovering in front of her, glaring daggers at her, but Kera didn't seem to notice Ichigo's anger. "Yeeees?"She replied merrily. With a frustrated sight, Ichigo let her anger go, realizing that it would do her no good. "Have you considered that you may be following after something that does not exist? You could be walking right into a trap. Kera blinked slowly at the dragon. "Naaaah." She finally replied with a smile, patting the tiny dragon on the head before resuming her search. Ichigo rolled her eyes, flying behind her master.

A hooded figure came into view, causing Kera to stop dead in her tracks. As a result of the sudden change of movement, Ichigo smashed into Kera's back, and collapsed to the ground. "Oh! Are you okay!?"Kera cried, scrambling to the ground to assist her guardian. Ichigo lept to her feet, and shook the dirt off her body like a dog would water. Im fine..She muttered, frustration laced with her soft words. Kera smiled down at the creature before her attention was once more snatched up by her obsession with finding the horse. "Oh! The man! He's gone!"She gasped, her eyes frantically darting about the forest in search for the mysterious hooded figure. Out of the corner of her eye, Kera caught a glimpse of him just as he dissapeared further into the woods. Without hesitation, the earth elite darted off after him, leaving ichigo behind. EARTH ELITE! Ichigo cried out in frustration before scampering after her.

My world
is made of dreams, love, and worries.
But there are still things lying hidden
that I can't even imagine

[かい,けらカイ,ケラ]

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:23 pm
User Image
[[XXL υ k a s xxA b b y s sXX]]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.The Evil One

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
...▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄...
You are, Enemy
My hated Enemy
They're drawn in by the sound enemy, enemy
I must eliminate my enemy.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
x x"WHAT!?"Lukas roared, as a newcomer entered his seeing-mirror. Was he an element? No, he couldn't be... all the elements were all there an accounted for, weren't they? He had to be... competition. Lukas's grip tightened on the looking glass's handle before hurling the magical item--Chaos sprinted after it in order to catch it before it hit the floor. The tiny dragon ambled back to his master's throne, carrying the looking glass in his mouth by the handle. Lukas swiftly snatched the object from the creature's mouth before slumping back into his royal chair."He'd better stay away from my elements!" He growled. Chaos simply stared up at his master from his lap, not knowing what to say to make Lukas feel better about the situation. Lukas let out a frustrated snort, resting his cheek on his fist. He had been waiting Y E A R S for the elements to gather together in once spot-- He had been waiting Y E A R S for the right opportunity to seize control of the world, and now there was some punk in Arcadia who posed a threat to Lukas's plans? No. Nothing was going to get in his way, he had been waiting far too long for things to fall apart now. Suddenly, Lukas's foul mood picked up, his frown turning into a smirk. "Perhaps this new creature could be of some use to me...."An idea was formulating in his mind. An evil dasterdly plot.

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Imagexx

Strawberry Raptors
Captain

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
✩⋙Recycling Bin⋘★

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff