Welcome to Gaia! ::

☆═━яσℓερℓαу ☩ σяρнαиαɢε━═☆

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying guild for all genres and levels of roleplaying! 

Tags: Anime, Role playing, orphanage 

Reply ✩⋙Recycling Bin⋘★
██ ✴ ⊰ D i s n e y . P r e p ⊱ ✴ [O//A//S ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shu-Waffles

5,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:08 pm
User Image

"Looking around here you think
Sure, she's got everything"
Casey Robins
"I've got gadgets and gizmos a-plenty
I've got whozits and whatzits galore"

Casey gave Riley a huge grin as she pointed a index finger towards a hall name the 'Minnie hall'. She walked on forward motioning the female to follow her.
"Well were in room 201 in the minnie hall this hallway is where all the girls stay at" She explained. Wow she thought in her head she sounded like a tour guide to her new friend. But, it made her giggle as she raised her sunglasses onto her head. She looked at her friend she wondered what kind of princess she would be. I bet if she told her that she was Ariel she might laugh, but it was worth trying.

"Hey Riley what did your letter say about you. . . if you get what i mean that why your being sent here, sorry if it personal". Her brown eyes shined as the windows gleamed onto their skin. Though her mind seem to side track as she thought who else would be attending again or be new. She heard the announcement of a new student stress relief center or something. They really needed one of those especially if they had those teachers who put work loads and made hard test.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:30 pm
loveloveloveloveloveloveloveloveloveloveяιℓєу ємιℓу σ'ѕнєα ❤
OurxoD R E A M I N GxoCinderella...lovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelove

████████████████ ████████████████ ████████████████

User Image

User ImageUser Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

"A dream is a wish your heart makes
When you're fast asleep.
In dreams you will lose your heartache.
Whatever you wish for, you keep..."
User Image

Following Casey's extended finger, Riley peered at the sign curiously. Hmm, Minnie Hall... she thought as she followed her friend quietly. Riley smiled, figuring that if all the girls stayed there, then she wouldn't have a problem with making friends that were girls. She may have a problem with the guys, however. She wasn't sure if she could possibly be friends with them. Personally, she wouldn't have a problem with them, but they seemed like they wouldn't like someone like her. As soon as they reached their room, Riley wheeled her suitcase to the foot of her bed and set her bag down on the mattress, noticing that her stuff had already been delivered there. She didn't have many valuable things, which was good. Clothes, toiletries, a few pictures of her friends, her dad, her lovely city of Chicago... all had come from her cargo luggage. There wasn't much else to pack there since the really valuable things were in her hand luggage. She set them on the bedside table, instantly readying her place for their stay. As she put her neatly folded clothes in the dresser drawers, Riley perked up at Casey's question and instantly felt her gut tug a little bit. Cinderella. That's who she was. And boy, did she live a Cinderella lifestyle. "Well, I don't really know why exactly I was sent here, but I guess my good grades had something to do with it. And I did whatever I could with my spare time to make it worthwhile. If you're wondering what character I am, I'm Cinderella. Ironic how I live a life like hers. Mom died when I was little, Dad pretty much gone, 'evil' stepmom, aggravating twin stepsisters, a devilish, fat, black and gray cat named Lucy, suspiciously like 'Lucifer...' And I sing. I've always been quite a singer. Anyways, I would wait on my stepfamily day in, day out. The sad part is that there was no prince charming, no glass slippers... but I keep dreaming." She could feel the sunlight from the windows beaming down on her golden hair as she finished unpacking. "What character are you, by the way? I have a hunch, but I'd rather you tell me." As the announcement came on, Riley looked up to see where it was coming from, acting a bit like a small child. It didn't matter much, though. That stress relief center sounded nice. Perhaps there was a nice enough spa that could relieve her of the stress she had dealt with for almost 12 years now.

User Image
"Have faith in your dreams and someday,
Your rainbow will come smiling through.
No matter how your heart is grieving,
If you keep on believing,
The dream that you wish will come true."

Soaked in Stardust

Romantic Lunatic

8,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Strawberry Raptors
Captain

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:02 pm
User Image

▌▌xISTHEREADREAMxxxx X!!
xXx XX W A I T I N G F O R × M E S O M E W H E R E xx
████████████ ████ xxIS IT TOO MUCH TO ASKxx » » »
User Image

XXM Y N A M E I S . . .

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx __ { ⓔⓛⓛⓐ ⓜⓞⓝⓔⓣⓣⓔ } __
xxxxxxxxxxxx▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇

Ella had already been to the dorms, and had already unpacked her belongings, but... there was nothing else for the daydreamer to do besides read her book--again. "Nono. I don't mind at all."She replied with a soft smile as she followed besides Rika. "Have you met your roommate yet?"She inquired. Ella herself had yet to meet hers. If she was not mistaken, Laura Sybill was the girl's name. Ella knew of the girl, but never actually met her. From what she heard, she was a nice girl. Ella just hoped that she loved books...

Ella stopped simultaneously with Rika as the two stood in front of Room 203. The day dreamer smiled."This is your room?"She laughed softly."Im room 103." It may have not been a big deal to most, but Ella found it slightly ironic that the first girl she spoke too had the room directly above hers. The girl waved her hand softly in front of her to ''brush'' the comment away, and changed the subject. "Would you like me to wait outside? I don't want to be a bother."

|| Obviously Orange Cows: || Sorry for the cruddy post! D:

xxxxxxxxxxxx▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇

xxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:47 pm
Well, you know how men are...

User Image
Maarika Ermione Gully
That's Rika or Meg to you!

Maarika shook her head at the question. No, she hadn't met her roommate yet. She didn't know whether or not that would be a good thing. She didn't know if she would like her roommate. She hoped she could at least tolerate the girl. It would be a dreadful thing to spend a year stuck with someone you absolutely couldn't stand to be around.

It was easy enough to get up the stairs with her luggage. No, it would be the stuff that had yet to arrive that would be trouble. That matter was for later. She stopped in front of room 203 to open the door. "Yeah...203 is what it said on the paper..." She said aloud for Ella. Hah, that was neat. She'd have to keep in mind not to stomp around at all, for there were people beneath her room.

Rika noticed that the door opened easily and the light was off. No, her roommate was no where to be found at the moment. "Eh, you're no bother...come on in...If my roommate doesn't like it....well, tough luck for her.." She stated with a smirk, tugging her things behind her as she passed through the doorway.

There was one good thing about her roomie not being there, that meant she got first pick on the furniture. After a moment examining the beds and the vanities, she chose the ones on the right side of the room. Not that there was really a difference. Once that was accomplished, she set about emptying her bags and putting things in their place. " I don't believe I caught what character you were..." She stated aloud, her gaze on the clothes she was putting away.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

They think "no" means "yes" and "get lost" means "take me, I'm yours".

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

Shu-Waffles

5,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:59 pm
User Image

Casey Robins

Listening to Riley she hovered over to her own bed. It was a decent matress everything was made and perfect. But, sadly her packages weren't delivered like Rileys , so she plopped onto her bed and threw her rolling suit back towards the wall. She stretched on the bed it smelled like lilac softner it was wonderful it make her noise tickle as she embraced it. She gave a warm smile to her friend to give her hope."Well look now at least your away from them and here at a new wonderful school, Im pretty sure he will come around maybe he just delayed that all". She giggled as she mentioned it to Riley. Though Casey had a interest in boys, but it takes a lot for her to actually have one to catch her eye. No she wasn't picky , she just rather get to know the guy. She started at the painted ceiling the colors were so dull sometimes in this building it made her uneasy she rather have it different, but it wasn't her school she kept in thought. She then sat up crissed cross onto her sheets. "Well im Ariel no doubt about that even though I dont mind being a mermaid and all haha".

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:08 pm

User Image

When you're fast asleep.
User Image

After Riley was done ranting to Casey, she looked over at her redhead friend, who was lying on the other bed and staring at the ceiling. She nodded as she heard Casey's response, lying down on her bed and gazing at the ceiling. "True. That's why I'm so amazed right now. I didn't think it could be possible for me to be rid of them. When I got the letter, my stepmom thought it was some sort of mistake, like I wasn't special enough to go to such an exceptional school. She laughed, saying that I would be back in a matter of days the minute they find out that I'm not fit to be here, that her daughters are supposed to be here and not me. She's heard me sing, but she always told me that I sound like a toad. Strangely, she actually believed that my stepsisters were actually talented. I feel bad for anyone that's heard them sing. And since you haven't heard them sing, I suggest that you don't try and keep an ear out for it unless you like the sound of a dying, strangled cat." She giggled. It was true. Each time they practiced while she cleaned the house, it sounded like Lucy had just coughed up another hairball. "Perhaps he will come around. He has some nerve taking his sweet time. Am I supposed to wait for him until I'm old and withered or something?" Riley laughed before staring back up at the ceiling, as Casey had been doing. She was lost in her own world for a few moments. Even though Riley could have done with a nice, colorful room, the simpleness of this room would be fine. As soon as she and Casey got started on those toe-paintings, they would brighten up the room even more. As soon as she heard that Casey was Ariel, Riley grinned. "That's what I was thinking. But I was probably just thinking that because of the red hair. That's probably not the reason, though... hmm..." She began pondering it as she looked at the window, which was flooding the room with warm golden light. Hmm... Ariel and Casey... what similarities do they have? Ariel was a mermaid, but then turned human and lost her voice. She had a pretty voice. I've never heard Casey sing, so I don't know if that's the reason. She saved Prince Eric. Is Casey a lifeguard and she saved some hot guy? Probably not... wait, Ariel wanted feet like a human. And she went barefoot... Instantly, she made the connection and bolted upright. "FEET!" she exclaimed, turning to Casey. "Is it the feet? I bet it's the feet. I don't know any other reason." Speaking of feet, she hoped the supplies would get there soon. She wanted to paint with her toes so badly.

User Image

Soaked in Stardust

Romantic Lunatic

8,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Shu-Waffles

5,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:26 pm
User Image

Casey Robins

She would giggle at her friend's response wow her life was really the fairy tale of Cinderella. It amazed her how her life was so different to hers. Back at home she had a laid back life style. Though she took interest how people see things because every time she befriends something she sees how their world is like. She scoffed at Riley's comment about prince charming. "Well of course not!, maybe his Chariot broke down somewhere along the road or he terrible at directions". She laughed at her own comment though she wasn't any better at love she hadn't fallen in love well at least real love. Yeah their is puppy love , but sometimes you just really wish for prince charming. "I just think to myself maybe my prince or whatever is just somewhere over in the deep blue ocean over in a different land or something". Though she exaggerrated her meaning it was something she knew by. She placed a index finger on her chin as she thought for a moment she as well didn't know why she would be Ariel as well. "Maybe something will show up sooner or later why and probably my feet is one of the reasons" She smiled as she wiggled her toes playfully. She wondered why her packages would take long to arrive it was so troublesome to her sometimes. Though she knew when her packages arrived when her phone would ring off the hook for her to retreive them.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:36 pm
User Image
╔════ Alistair King ════╗
xxxxxxxxxHercules

Alistair walked through the familiar halls of his beloved school. Three years and still the school surprised him so. His green eyes scanned the area to see familiar faces and new ones. He smiled and nodded to each of them. He fixed his bag on his shoulder. It held a few of his items but the rest were sent here long ago and was to be put in his room. 'I wonder who I'm going to room with. Hopefully someone I know. They could allow me that much.' The young male sat down on one of the many benches that scattered the area. There was an incredibly big group of people were the list of dorms and who is in which dorm. He had to wait. Alistair probably could have pushed his way through the group of people but he wasn't that kind of person. He was too nice to push people around. However, his brother probably would have pushed through them. If Alistair asked his dear older brother to indeed push through that group of people he would do it. He looked up as his brother sat next to him. "So dear brother are you excited for today?" Alistair smirked at this for he knew far to well that his brother wasn't happy at all. He hated school and was thankful that it was his last year. Oh how he was going to miss him next year.

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

- - - - - - - - - - ((Combining them til they split.))

User Image

Alexander King - (The Beast)

Alexander followed his brother closely. He watched the ground and didn't make eye contact with anyone. He knew that if he did he would think someone looked at him funny and he would have to beat them up. Or maybe they looked at Alistair wrongly and then he would surely have to do something terrible. He followed silently like a body guard. He hated being here. He hated school and felt it was a waste of time. He had to go however or there would be trouble by his parents. 'Always forcing me to do things for them. Go to school and watch over Alistair.' He looked up as Alistair sat down on the bench. He looked over his shoulder to see the mass of people surrounding the bulletin board. I twas going to be forever til they got to see what room they were in. So he sat down next to his brother. He sighed at his brother. "How could you ask me such a question? You already know the answer." He shook his head. He looked up to see some leaving the area. Noteably a girl with pink hair. He shook his head and moved towards the hoard. He pushed a few people but not all of them. His brother might be a little upset with him if he did. "Well what do you know." He sighed again and walked back to his brother. "200. Room 200 is where WE will be staying. Shall we?" He could feel the tension as his brother stood up. Anders couldn't help but smirk.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Princess_Cousland

Romantic Lunatic

RawrziesDeLolli

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:12 pm
User Image
Vladimir Allen Walker
Put your faith in what you most believe in. Two world one family, trust your heart, let fate decide to guide these lives we see.♥
User Image

Vlad gave a cheeky grin and shrugged. Really, who deserves to get a pillow in the face? "Eh, he was talking to me then he just zoned out." He kept his grin in place when she giggled, he wasn't expecting her to say anything bad about him. On one hand that boy could make the bravest man nervous, but on the other hand, he was kind to Alyssa and Sean, so he could deal with him for now. Vlad made a sound at the back of his throat, signaling that he understood. "You guys need help with anything?" It was nice to offer, he didn't really have anything to do anyway. Besides, it will give Brock some time alone with Vlad not bothering him. Vlad felt a shiver go down his spin, and dread fill his stomach. You know that feeling you get when something bad might happen? 'I'm getting it now.'

Vlad glanced backwards with a grimace on his face. He was planning something, he knew it. But to make sure nothing has been touched he'll look. "I'm going back to the room for a minute, if you give me two minute i'll be out there...If I scream, do come after me." He said as he jogged back to his room. "My spidey senses are going off, what are you up too."

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:30 pm
User Image

A v a d a y l e xxxS c a r l e t xxxV a l e n t i n e

What would it take for things to be quiet?
Quiet, like the snow.
And I know this isn't much but,
I know I could I could be better.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Moving away from the wall and the girl, Avadayle went back over to the bulliten board, trying to remember the names of the girls she was going to be rooming with. On the way, she bumped into two boys who seemed to be pretty close, and being small and light, she almost fell back, even if it was her fault for running into him. With a small grunt, she pushed through the crowd to see the list, and looking for her name by pointing to it gently, and squinting her eyes, because she actually had rather bad vision, she saw that she was roomed with two girls, neither of them were the girl who's name she had just gotten. Turning back around and walking away from the board, she pushed her bangs back for a quick moment, revealing the odd star shape scar at the corner of her eye, as well as the glint of all the silver ear rings that ran up her ears. Her blue eyes moved over the faces of the people, and they rested back on the two boys, and how close they seemed, made her wonder gently if they were brothers, but then again, it was none of her business. Slowly she began walking away, going to her room, just wanting to drop her stuff and lay down, maybe even dare talk to somebody, but she had a hard time starting the conversation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't think I deserve it;
Selflessness.
Find your way into my heart.
All stars could be brighter.
All hearts could be warmer.

User Image

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Llamapocalypse

Amateur Millionaire

20,275 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:14 am
User Image

B- B-
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxB r o c k L i n c o l n C h e s h i r e

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxY o u m a y h a v e n o t i c e d . . . . .

Brock looked up at Vlad with a blank look. Then he cracked a small smile. "Nothing. Nothing at all. Not yet anyway." He walked over to his backpack and pulled out a sketching pad. He flipped it open and smirked,watching his cartoon people rush by as if they were being mauled. No,not if he didn't want to be expelled. He flipped the page again and shook his head. Nope,once again it would get him expelled. Finally,he flipped to the back of the book and through it down. All of the ideas were to get back at Maddie,not someone else. He had to draw up a new plan. He settled back against the wall and started drawing again.

But I'm not all there M Y S E L F

[ OutOfClothes: ]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:10 pm
    User Image
    Vladimir Allen Walker
    Put your faith in what you most believe in. Two world one family, trust your heart, let fate decide to guide these lives we see.♥
    User Image

Vlad raised an eyebrow, his face obviously not believing a word that his roommate was saying. "Oh, yes. I totally believe you." He paused for a minute before his brain digested the complete sentence. "Oi. What do you mean by not yet?" He looked at Brock nervously. He didn't know much about how sadistic this kid was, but in all honesty, he really didn't want to find out. "You better not do anything. Because I'll get you ten times over." He said pouting at the fact that Brock had gotten mad over a pillow to the face.

He peeked his head outside and gave a nervous grin as he mouthed 'One minute' and put his index finger up before disappearing back into the room with a frown on his face."I mean it." He glanced at the note book, and frowned. 'Note to self, jack his notebook later.' Looking behind him, he turned back to Brock with an eyebrow raised. "Well, if you need me my cell phones always on and the number is on the desk next to the bed." As he walked out, he poked his head back in. "By the way, I better not see any unwanted surprises."

User Image

RawrziesDeLolli

Llamapocalypse

Amateur Millionaire

20,275 Points
    • Thread Flip 150
    • Frozen Sleuth 100
    • Noble Shade 100
    PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:43 pm
    User Image

B- B-
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxB r o c k L i n c o l n C h e s h i r e

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxY o u m a y h a v e n o t i c e d . . . . .

Brock just flicked his hand towards the door. Wait,what? He glanced up,stopping his doodling to look at Vlad. "No,you won't. Maddie and I have been arrested more times than you can count. Mostly on assault and robbery,but hey. I said not yet,but I am now. I can't count on no unwanted surprises. Let's just say,Maddie may be involved in his plan." He flipped the book around and waved it at Vlad's face quickly,not allowing the boy to see what was actually drawn on it. He turned it back towards himself and began drawing again. His pencil moved quickly across the page,scribbling away his doodles. Later,he'd go back over then and shade it in. Right now,it was idea time.

But I'm not all there M Y S E L F

[ OutOfClothes: ]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:47 pm

User Image

When you're fast asleep.
      User Image

Upon hearing Casey's comment, Riley laughed heartily falling back down on the mattress. "Maybe you're right," she sighed. "I just wish he could find a mechanic that could fix that chariot instead of trying to fix it himself, or that he would just ask for help instead of trying to figure out the directions on his own. Guys tend to do those things." She giggled, eyeing Casey teasingly. "Well, you know, Ariel saved Prince Eric from drowning. Maybe if you were a lifeguard, you could save a really hot guy that could end up being your prince charming. Plus, lifeguards get paid really well." Laughing, she gazed up at the ceiling, finding time for a bit of peace. Boy, did she need the stress relief center. She could hardly find a moment of peace to herself without getting paranoid that at any second, her stepmom or stepsisters could pop up out of nowhere and order her around once more. The feeling made her feel as if she had something weighing her down. Typical. The unpaid job of hers made her feet feel like giant blocks of lead at the end of each day. She sighed, nodding at what Casey said. "Something is bound to happen soon. I'm sure of it. And yes, I still firmly believe that your toes have something to do with it." She grinned, looking over at her friend's toes that were wiggling like the swaying sea anemones. "I'm kind of in the mood to explore and meet other people. Would you like to come?" She got off the bed and stood up, grabbing her digital camera from her bag before fastening the strap tightly around her slender wrist. While she went exploring, she might as well take some pictures to make a scrapbook, right?

User Image

Soaked in Stardust

Romantic Lunatic

8,450 Points
      • Ultimate Player 200
      • Wall Street 200
      • Forum Junior 100

Soaked in Stardust

Romantic Lunatic

8,450 Points
      • Ultimate Player 200
      • Wall Street 200
      • Forum Junior 100
      PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:10 pm
      User Image
      ackenzie ylvie ammond

better known as: Mackie, Mack, Kenzie, or just plain Mackenzie

it's who she is; she was born this way: Tinker Bell

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
      ███████████████████x██████x██x██████x███████████████████
      All eyes on ME
      When I walk in.
      No question that this girl's a TEN.
      Don't hate me 'cuz I'm beautiful...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
      "Jacob, come on now... actually, do whatever the heck you want. I'm going to check the roommate assignment and set up my room immediately. Then, I will relax." Mackenzie's British accent made her speech crisp in the warm, late-summer air as she spoke, breaking the silence. She pulled her purple suitcase behind her as she made her way through the court yard, not taking the opportunity to look around. She had seen it many times before. Of course, she had been amused and excited her freshman year, but you get used to these things, right? Well, her childish brother, Jacob, probably had never gotten used to it, but that was Jacob. He was childish. No wonder he was "Peter Pan." Mackenzie was sassy and gorgeous, so obviously she would be Tinker Bell. And she needed applause to live. There's another thing. But then again, she wouldn't be caught dead in a place called "Neverland" with a bunch of little children, unless, of course, there was some hot guy that happened to live there, as well. THEN maybe she would consider. Also, she wouldn't want to feel like a slut in that tiny green dress. As she made her way up the stairs to the main administrative building, she looked up at the sky. It wasn't like London at all. London was darker, a bit murkier. This place just screamed "Prozac." Ugh, this place is too... 'cutesy' for my liking. I wish I could just live in London and model. But nooo. We HAVE to stay here for all four years. And 'Jacob loves it sooo much!' Screw what he thinks. Thank God this is our last year here. Then I can be about as successful in the Burberry modeling industry as Emma Watson... She stepped into the building and walked through the hall with confidence as she pushed past other students constantly saying "excuse me," "pardon," and "please move." Finally, she got to the bulletin board and saw that she would be sharing a room with a girl named Maarika Gully. Interesting name... she thought to herself as she brushed past the students once more and walked over to the dorms.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

✩⋙Recycling Bin⋘★

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces