Welcome to Gaia! ::

F.U.R. - Furtastic Union of Roleplayers

Back to Guilds

A guild for furry roleplayers of all shapes, sizes, types, and styles. 

Tags: furry, roleplay, social, mature 

Reply The Master Realm
Trax Tavern {Storm's a-brewin': Check events} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heavenly Kitten
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 5:12 am
Alunis was pleased to see the presented apple juice and poured herself a glass as things appeared to be getting quite busy. She had noticed a female reptilian, a scalie, trying to say something to her, something about food. What she did manage to hear was about pancakes! She was a bit nutty for some good pancakes. She took a nice long sip of her drink before rising and going over to the other that they might hear one another more clearly, "Did... you say something about pancakes? I would love a nice stack actually. Sounds like it would hit the spot. I like mine a little doughy though... is that an issue?" She asked with the flick of an ear.

Out of the corner of her eye, she spotted the man that got the apple juice shift from the form of another of the people running the place, likely the owner from the way she seemed to be barking orders and the like. She thought to herself that she might take the chance to speak with the woman about a job when she had a minute, but mostly she was impressed by the man's shape-shifting abilities. Almost perfect, save the accent, but still, Alunis found it rather intriguing.

She made note of a couple other patrons as well. The longer she lingered, the later into the day it appeared to be getting and the more full the establishment was growing. Which, in turn, was turning up the heat from all the bodies in this rather quaint place.

Suddenly her thoughts shifted to another point to address as she looked to the reptilian woman, "Also, who do I see about a room here? I might be staying for a little while... middle of traveling and whatnot and could use a solid break."

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 10:17 am
Someone jostled her from behind. When had all these people come in? So many possible threats! She took what appeared to be the most logical course of action at the time and ducked behind the bar.  

Batastasia Frootsnoot

Snuggly Sweetheart

29,315 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Zeren the Morph
Vice Captain

Shy Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 10:51 am
Zeren finished the last drink order, his arms slightly achy from all the mixing. He wiped his brow with the dishcloth, and suddenly noticed a pink shape in the corner of his eye. The lady he tended to earlier was hiding behind the bar.

Well. She's an odd one.

"Uh. You okay down there?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 2:30 pm
Iosef sat down in the corner with his knees held against his chest, partially afraid but also intensely curious about all these people. There were a few humans but...a lot of them weren't human at all. "L-Larka...my name is Oran."  

IosefKoranison

Friendly Phantom

14,925 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Batastasia Frootsnoot

Snuggly Sweetheart

29,315 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:10 pm
"Are they gone?" She released the tips of her long ears so they no longer shielded her eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:02 pm
"Some of the, yeah." He replied, still rather perplexed at her behavior.  

Zeren the Morph
Vice Captain

Shy Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200

Batastasia Frootsnoot

Snuggly Sweetheart

29,315 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:09 pm
"Lot of big men," she commented, still-bristling fur belying her level tone.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:20 pm
Square was writing down another order when the feline from earlier approached her about the pancakes she had offered earlier.
"Hm? Oh yeah! I can whip you up a batch." She leaned in close to Alunis, "Between you and me, the boss is terrible at making flap jacks, she doesnt have the patience and they usually burn." She laughed but then quickly looked over her should to make sure Larka was no where in sight.

"You making pancakes, sweetness?" Said a crusty farmhand, leaning in close to her. He stunk like farm and whiskey. "I'll take a stack from you any day." He slurred, eyeing her up and down.
Square smiled sweetly at him, "Sure! I can make you a stack, you can enjoy it through a straw after I'm done breaking you jaw." Her face going dead. The farmhands face fell and the buddies at his tabled laughed and started jeering him. Clearly, this guy was new. He probably thought Square was only joking about breaking his jaw. He would be sorely mistaken. Wouldn't be the first time.

She started walking towards the kitchen, Alunis following.
"Also, who do I see about a room here? I might be staying for a little while... middle of traveling and whatnot and could use a solid break." She asked.
"A room? Sure! Just let me get these orders in and I can see to getting a room prepared for you. Have you come a long way?" She paused at the kitchen door. "Just wait here, make yourself comfortable."  

shruikan
Crew

Salty Phantom

Zeren the Morph
Vice Captain

Shy Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:12 pm
"Big men? Most of them are gropey, yeah, but they wouldn't harm a fly." He said to the woman hiding behind his bar, leaning over a bit.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:08 pm
Her silky ears perked up at his words. "No hurting? Good, good... Now, is there anywhere I can get a bath around here?" She grimaced at the dust that had plastered tufts of her fur into spikes.  

Batastasia Frootsnoot

Snuggly Sweetheart

29,315 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Zeren the Morph
Vice Captain

Shy Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:45 pm
"Our rooms have bathrooms equipped with showers, if that's what ya want. Lodging isn't my department, though. Ask Square over there. The chimera." Zeren pointed out, before getting swamped with another slew of drink orders.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:04 pm
"Khrr..." she trilled softly and bowed her head to him briefly before half-skipping over to the aforementioned individual. "Bath. Need." With a grimace, she scratched roughly between her shoulders, dislodging clumps of fine grit that sprinkled over the floor. "Sorry."  

Batastasia Frootsnoot

Snuggly Sweetheart

29,315 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

shruikan
Crew

Salty Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:20 pm
"Uh what?" Square asked the pink fur. She had seemed to have appeared out of no where. Square was quite busy, it felt like she was being pulled in five directions at once. She noticed the pink one scratch dirt onto the floor, her clean floor. Hiding her annoyance the best she could, she said, "Give me just one minute, I have a wagon full of orders I got send back to the kitchen."
Square quickly disappeared into the back, closing the door behind her with a sigh of relief. When it got busy at Trax, it got busy.
"Larka, I'm really sorry but I gotta dump these food orders on you." she said with a please-forgive-me face. She dumped the notebook full of orders onto the counter. "We have a few quests interested in Room and Board so I gotta take care of them before they change their mind." She turned and walked back out into the chaos of the lunch rush.
Spying the feline and the pink hybrid, Square motioned for them to follow her. "Alright, let me go show you what rooms we have available, follow me please." She started up the steps that lead to bedrooms.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:56 pm
Odd customers, today. The pink furred one in particular, but oddness was a mainstay at Trax. He finished the bevy of drink orders with his typical showy flourish and took the brief lull in satisfied customers to flirt a bit with a female scalie sitting at the end of the bar. Not that his flirtations often go anywhere beyond a good tip. Being slutty by nature had it's occasional perks, like someone dropping a few gold pieces more for his service. But actual sex with customers? Not too professional, and he took his position quite seriously. There were times of personal weakness when a hot girl or guy interpreted his winks a little more than an obvious ploy for good tipping, which lead to a post-work romp in one of the rooms in the back, but those were few and far in between.

He wished they wouldn't stare at his butt so much, though. Or try to touch him. He firmly popped the hand of a nearby drunk, deterring the woman of any further attempt at caressing. A downside of not wearing pants.  

Zeren the Morph
Vice Captain

Shy Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200

Batastasia Frootsnoot

Snuggly Sweetheart

29,315 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:37 pm
She followed the other woman up the stairs stiffly, trying not to loose any more of the ingrained dirt on clean surfaces.  
The Master Realm

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff