Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Immortal Thief Roleplay
The Immortal Theif Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moving this rp into a guild of our own?
  Yea!
  Nuu!
  I don't... really... care...
View Results

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 1:17 pm
"Yeah... Doom. We're theives, but you know how I get around snobs like a Lord and stuff like that." Aoki said, pouting. "Remeber that young lord I told you about? Wanted to save his butt so badly he let me out with anything I wanted, even though his people were starving? I HATE people like that!"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 1:21 pm
[Yaaaayyy! Page 8!! We're just a far as the ice cream parlour now!! age-wise, o' course.]  

Edaniel
Crew

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 1:22 pm
"Hunh?" Shinobu started akwardly. "What are you talking about... young lord... what? Aoki? do you have a boyfriend?"

Shinobu raised a brow.

It was possible...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 1:24 pm
[Argh, nope, we're not quite far enough yet, they've got 118 posts, and we've got 108 after this one's counted. 10 more. ^^ Then we're the top dogs here.]  

Edaniel
Crew

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 1:27 pm
Aoki shot her biggest surprised glance at her older sister. "NO! I just kicked a few guards out of the way during a night on the town. I wanted some quick cash so I went to the lord's place. I beat up the guards, threatened to hurt him, he let me off with the cash, all it good! Nothing happened! Nothing like that!" Aoki panicked, it was a quier question for her older sister to be asking her.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 1:32 pm
Shinobu shook her head, smiling with a sigh. "That's good, sorry Aoki-chan, I just don't know about you anymore. You're allways off. Good to hear that you beat up some pimply-faced snot, and you got some money out of it."

She put her hands behind her head, ing her neck from side to side and strechting out all the fingers, intertwined with one another.

"But, you know. I think it's time you got a boyfriend." she teased softly.

Edaniel
Crew

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 1:36 pm
"Gah!?" Aoki gasped, turning crimson red. "Shinobi-onee!" She scoulded. "What would happen if he LOVED me? Proposed? I ACCEPTED!? Wouldn't it be weird if I never aged? I'd have to run away!"

Thinking of all the bad things that would happen, Aoki stopped.

((Dad wants the computer, brb.))

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 1:39 pm
"Whoa! Whoa! Proposed? Marraige? Yeesh, all I said was boyfriend, Shinobu-chan! you getting too far into this! Calm yourself." she said, patting her sister on the back, stifling a laugh. "Marraige... ahaha... goodness, Aoki, you're fifteen, I-"

...and she'll allways be that way.

"I guess... oh well! Who even cares if your 15, you don't have to worry about wrinkles." she replied, grinning a mile wide.

Nice save. Go me, go me.

Edaniel
Crew

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 1:40 pm
[Okay... O.o Please don't be gone too long. I'm off soon, ya know.]  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 1:53 pm
Aoki sighed. " I know, but, really. Us, as we are, can get married at any time. I mean, think about it? It's just, really, freaky."

Aoki calmed herself, humming a tune she had heard in the village.

'Pure hearts and now impure,
Impure hearts are now pure.
Some people say,
I should give way,
but my heart will always protest.'

((A song from the little kids in Inu Yasha. The ones that couldn't run despite almost being killed? XP ))

"Something tells me if we don't do anything, immortalilty won't mean much after we loose our SANITY." Aoki laughed.

Tsubasa Reservoir

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:04 pm
"It could be... very heartbrakeing." she said sensitively, putting her hands on her heart as her sister hummed a little tune.

"To be married, and happy... and then, to be found, and to lose it all. It would be so sad." [Like Tuck everlasting and Curse of Noh mask.]

"If I ever marry, it will be someone like me, if I'm still immortal at the time, then it will be an immortal like me. Maybe even someone in the group..." her voice trailed off at the end. "But it's not a big dea, one way or the other, Aoki-chan, I was only making a joke."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:06 pm
Kuro stepped inside the theater, having stayed outside the night before. He looked around the theater, finding nothing diffrent, He sighed. Nothing ever changed, every day was as boring as the last. Walking around the theater aimlessly he slid his hands into his pockets.  

Rurik_16

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:12 pm
'Starlight, bursting in the distance,
Scattering down fragments of a dream,
Wounding the palm that reached for them.'

Aoki sang to the nothingness, echoing from the golden, dimly lit stage. Her clothes changed again, a habit Aoki had when singing or performing. This time, for this song, she had decided on a Korean kimono, much like Niu's. Dark blue top and black bottoms. Patterned with silver stars that caught the light as to twinckle pathetically on the cloth.

'On the days we only fought,
There were probably some things we could have just talked over,
But we only believe in the strength of our solitary fists.'

A song so true for her group. It was odd, but mostly, this group only believed in the physical arts, Aoki was... Odd... No actual harm came from her arts, but more of a torment, a pain, or recalling something deeply hidden. Sure, Aoki was good at martial arts, seeing as her sister taught her, but this art, an art that tormented her as well as freed her, was so much more intresting.

'Even my hatred is turned into power;
Back-to-back, deep emotion.
Passing by me, growing even closer,
My eyes looking the resounding future in the face.'

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:13 pm
[I have to go now, supper is soon and mom is freaking out. Bye bye!]  

Edaniel
Crew

The Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff