Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Haven of Roleplayers

Back to Guilds

A palce for roleplayers to congregate and create vast and epic stories together! 

Tags: Roleplay, Groups, Fanfiction, Haven, Stories 

Reply 1 x 1 Roleplays
Deep in the Sea of Love [ one x one] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a soul of thunder
Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 1:25 pm
User Image
Ariadne

Ariadne raised to the surface after Owan, she floated silently watching him. She was glad that he could finally enjoy the water. "You can probably go very deep, maybe not as deep as me though. And since you are only half... I think once you return to land you will return to normal." she said gently and then looked to the edge of the tank almost longingly. She wasn't able to see much of the rest of this facility, and she was curious of what it was. She wished she had what he had, the ability to be at home in either world, land or sea.

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 3:09 pm
User Image
Doctor Owan McFoley

Owan looked to her and stopped floating just in front of her. "It's not that great on land you know..." he said sensing she wished she could do the same. "All the pointless fighting, wars, and hatred between people, thats why I study the ocean... the land doesn't really hold any interest for me." he says with honesty in his voice then he blushes some as he looks at Ari. "After all the Ocean has you... I've never seen someone as beautiful as you on land." he said his blush making his cheeks look purple.  

Dark_EdgeXI
Crew

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

a soul of thunder
Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 4:37 pm
User Image
Ariadne

Ariadne looked to Owan and she breathed in a sighed. "It is interesting to me, there is just so much there." she and looked sideways to him as she spoke and then blushed, and she too blushed deeply. She hardly knew what to say but she waded closer to him and she looked at him. "Owan...." she murmured his name and then touched his cheek gently with her fingers. "You... you don't have to say things like that. I've been beautiful women, I can hardly think that could be... but thank you...."

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 4:43 pm
User Image
Doctor Owan McFoley

"It's true, theres something you have that they don't, and it makes you truly beautiful, beyond the surface of the skin." He says softly as he takes her hand in his blushing like mad. "I don't say things I don't mean remember?" he asks softly a slight smile on his lips. He knew he was getting closer than he probably should, but he didn't care, Ariadne, was beautiful, and he had to admit, he was smitten with her.  

Dark_EdgeXI
Crew

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

a soul of thunder
Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 9:57 pm
User Image
Ariadne

Ariadne looked down to their hands as Owan reached out and took her hand. "Yes I do remember you saying that." she said and blsuhed deeply as well. And as he waded closer to her she moved in as well and touched him gently with her free hand. "Owan, I think you should know that.... I feel very close to you..." she said feeling rather silly, her heart raced in her chest.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:51 am
User Image
Doctor Owan McFoley

"I feel close to you to Ari..." Owan said with a smile relising they were more or less against each other now. His eyes stared into hers, his heart was beating like it used to when he tried to swim, but now it was because he was afraid of saying or doing the wrong thing. "I'd even go far enough to say.. never mind.. you'll think I'm crazy..." He said blushing and turning his head slightly.  

Dark_EdgeXI
Crew

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

a soul of thunder
Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:06 am
User Image
Ariadne

Ariadne smiled and she looked to him, their bodies so close that she could feel the heat of his body. She smiled up at him her heart humming with her. "What?" she said and reached her hand up and turned his head so he was looking at her again. "I like you Owan...." she murmured coyly. "Do you... like me as well?" she asked hopefully.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:29 am
User Image
Doctor Owan McFoley

Owan blushed and nodded slowly. "Yes.. I like you, I might even love you..." he said gently his eyes looking to hers as if he was expecting rejection but still he held her hand not wanting to let go. "You probably don't feel quite that far.. but it's fine." he said looking down this time his blush deep now.  

Dark_EdgeXI
Crew

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

a soul of thunder
Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:35 am
User Image
Ariadne

Ariadne gripped his hand gently and looked to her, her heart had skipped a beat when he admitted to possibly loving her. "I really like you Owan... I have never been in love before... but I think I will fall in love with you." she said gently and she moved in and kissed his cheek gently.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:39 am
User Image
Doctor Owan McFoley

Owan smiles some raising his head and leans in planting his own soft kiss on her cheek. "Thats hard to believe, and not hard to believe all at once... " he said with a slight laugh as he hugged her gently his happiness obvious. "Are you sure though... It's hard to believe theres no one back home for you..." he said somewhat in true disbelief at that idea.  

Dark_EdgeXI
Crew

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

a soul of thunder
Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:58 pm
User Image
Ariadne

Ariadne blushed and smiled when he kissed her and she looked to him, her tail twitched and flicked excitedly in response. She gently hugged him back and she sighed softly. "It's not like that among merfolk.... love is rare, for us." she said gently knowing for someone who was always living as a human it would be hard to understand.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:12 pm
User Image
Doctor Owan McFoley

Owan looked puzzled. "How can that even work...especially when it comes to children... just have them because, no love, or passion.. sounds hollow, like a duty or chore... sounds... depressing." he said looking at her like he was seeing her in a new light, and slightly more worried about her, like she'd been about his lack of swimming ability, he was worried about her lack of love.  

Dark_EdgeXI
Crew

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

a soul of thunder
Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:44 pm
]User Image
Ariadne

Ariadne blinked as she looked up at him, watching his reaction to what she had told her. Seeing the sudden doubt on his face and his eyes she pulled back out of his arms. "You think... You think I won't love you?" she asked in hurt voice. "Passion is there yes, that is how slot of us are born. True love though is rare..." she said and then ducked under the water and let herself float down to the bottom of the tank.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:53 pm
User Image
Doctor Owan McFoley

Owan ducked under after her frowning knowing he'd hurt her, following her to the bottom. He looked to her apologetically, and sat near her, not sure if she wanted him near her, but still, he didn't want to leave her alone, like always he wanted to stay with her. Plus it was his fault again, that she was upset, so he sat there, waiting, and waiting, slowly beginning to feel the need to go for air, but not going. He could wait, he got there in a second when he needed to, so he could wait for her, as long as it took.  

Dark_EdgeXI
Crew

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

a soul of thunder
Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:20 pm
User Image
Ariadne

Ariadne opened her eyes and looked to Owan as he came down to be beside her. She looked at him a little unsure. She hardly believed that he could doubt her such. But she also found that she could not stay mad at him either. They had come from two different worlds, and they would need time to become use to each other. After a moment she took his hand and then pulled him back up to the surface knowing he would soon need some air.

1 x 1 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff