Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gamer Girls Guild [[G3]]

Back to Guilds

Here we girls and boys as a family, We game. 

Tags: Girls, Video Games, xbox, playstation, Nintendo 

Reply General Chat etc..
What was the first game you ever truly fell in love with? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tolliverasleon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:46 pm
My first game I feel in love with was Sonic 3 when I was kid. The first game I fell in love with that threw me into the world of JRPG was Star Ocean: The Second Story. I loved that game and still do. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:26 am
Wow... everyone seems so young bringing out N64, PS1 games as their first love...
I bring Mega Man and Super Mario 3.  

F4kY0UGa1a4DM1NS5ukaPinus

Wealthy Werewolf

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300

Fujistu

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:44 am
XxSaint_DemixX
Wow... everyone seems so young bringing out N64, PS1 games as their first love...
I bring Mega Man and Super Mario 3.

Well, that can be deceiving. My first console was the NES. And although i think super metroid is the best SNES game. That's right, even better then donkey kong country and mario game. The first game i'd say i fell "In love" with is FFX on PS2.

Btw, Super Mario 3? Really? With the racoon tail? Personally i expected most people to say Super Mario World.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:56 am
Fujistu
Well, that can be deceiving. My first console was the NES. And although i think super metroid is the best SNES game. That's right, even better then donkey kong country and mario game. The first game i'd say i fell "In love" with is FFX on PS2.

Btw, Super Mario 3? Really? With the racoon tail? Personally i expected most people to say Super Mario World.

In which case of people referring to all time loved game, then I'd have to join the club.
PS= Final Fantasy VII, Star Ocean: Second Story, and Tales of Destiny.
=3
I don't like DKC much. Then again... I've been a gamer since atari and nintendo... so I pretty much fell in love with every game. =3

F4kY0UGa1a4DM1NS5ukaPinus

Wealthy Werewolf

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300

Insane WereWolf

Pure-hearted Werewolf

22,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:58 pm
The first game I fell in love with was Tomba 2. I was so young when I first played it I barely remember anything from it but I do remember that I used to play that game all the time...Sucks the disk broke years ago emo  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:09 pm
i guess zelda ocarina of time was the first game i truly fell in love with  

Kuratmuney

Shirtless Millionaire

5,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Fujistu

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:51 pm
XxSaint_DemixX
Fujistu

In which case of people referring to all time loved game, then I'd have to join the club.
=3
I don't like DKC much. Then again... I've been a gamer since atari and nintendo... so I pretty much fell in love with every game. =3

I think you might be the first person I've ever seen, write that. Nostalgia hits me like a punch in the nuts every time i hear this.

I thought minecart madness was a genius piece of level design. I remember a few years back me, my cousin, my then girlfriend and some other people were watching the aforementioned girlfriend play minecart madness. I filmed this too. She has this thing where if she loses consistently in a game, she starts knocking the crap out of anyone who's unfortunate enough to be near her. So she loses one last time and starts throwing awkward punches at my cousin while sitting down. Then we start the level and jump into the secret barrel at the beginning of the level and finish it in like 10 seconds.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:47 pm
i remember loving the games tekken and street fighter when i was like 7 on my ps2 but cant remember witch ones, before that i know i allways played on my n64 but idk what games xP  

CaitlynxDanielle

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100

CaitlynxDanielle

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:49 pm
Fujistu
XxSaint_DemixX
Fujistu

=3

I think you might be the first person I've ever seen, write that. Nostalgia hits me like a punch in the nuts every time i hear this.

I thought minecart madness was a genius piece of level design. I remember a few years back me, my cousin, my then girlfriend and some other people were watching the aforementioned girlfriend play minecart madness. I filmed this too. She has this thing where if she loses consistently in a game, she starts knocking the crap out of anyone who's unfortunate enough to be near her. So she loses one last time and starts throwing awkward punches at my cousin while sitting down. Then we start the level and jump into the secret barrel at the beginning of the level and finish it in like 10 seconds.
lolololol^^^  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:51 am
sc3neque3n
Fujistu
XxSaint_DemixX
Fujistu

=3

lolololol^^^

She punched me in the nuts once. Nothing gaming related though. To this day i still don't know the motivation behind it. Hurt like hell though.  

Fujistu

xxlazerwolfxx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:11 am
that's a tough one, I guess "Psychonauts" was the first game I really liked, but Brutal Legend, there's a game! know what I'm sayin?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:09 pm
xxlazerwolfxx
that's a tough one, I guess "Psychonauts" was the first game I really liked, but Brutal Legend, there's a game! know what I'm sayin?

2 great games. But it's a shame that Tim Shafer and double fine don't get the credit they deserve.  

Fujistu

Entervixen

Dedicated Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:04 pm
I forgot until my mom reminded me about Below the Root on the Commodore 64 (kinda showing my age now... sweatdrop ) I loved hell out of that game. That and Up and Down, that was hella awesome too.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:27 pm
kingdom hearts
crying still havnt made a good sequl  

frovenfire

Dangerous Friend

5,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
General Chat etc..

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items