Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shonen-ai & Yaoi Poll World! +More!!!

Back to Guilds

Tags: shonen-ai, yaoi, poll, anime, manga 

Reply The Shonen-ai & Yaoi Poll World
What was your reaction when you first encountered yaoi? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The roof of my mouth hurts
ORLY
36%
 36%  [ 63 ]
CUZ of that hot thang you 8ght ho
7%
 7%  [ 13 ]
Wtf does #2 say?
23%
 23%  [ 41 ]
OMG liek sut up nuBa tree (3 yU GAY
3%
 3%  [ 6 ]
lolololololololololololololololololololololololol
29%
 29%  [ 52 ]
Total Votes : 175

Mutual Weirdness

3,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:04 pm
Ninja Naiomie
My first reaction its Riku x Sora and my reaction its whee whee 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh

Mmmm Riku x Sora...

Well my first encounter was a slash picture of Light x Light, because I was searching pictures of the two of them to make something for my friend. And I thought the picture was especially delicious, but it was still fairly innocent. Then the same friend, had me start watching Loveless and well... it was love from there. And although neither of us ever said anything, we knew that we were both fans of BL. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:47 pm
I honestly can't remember. I think I stumbled upon some pictures......

Wow, I have no idea. I just know I love it. xd  

Rally_Celestinea01

for if dreams die

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:06 pm
I think I was in fifth grade when I was first introduced to shounen-ai. I got into Gravitation because a friend of mine has a sister, and she would listen to Shining Collection. She never saw the anime or read the manga, but I was interested and wanted to know about the series the song came from, so I downloaded Gravitation...This was before the anime was licensed, and I think before the manga was licensed as well? So it was fansubs.

Anywho I don't quite remember what my reaction was. I don't think it grossed me out, but I think I knew that it was a thing people would have issues with. I think getting into shounen-ai/yaoi helped me come to terms with my sexuality.

I feel like I'm rambling here.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:13 am
Through fanfiction. I was already into slash which is essentially the same thing, and when I started getting heavily into anime, I saw yaoi in one of the tags on a fic and I read it, and I was like.... eek xd Slashy Anime!  

Ryu Takonami

TanteiNeko

Cluttered Bloodsucker

13,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:55 pm
Mine was also through fanfiction. I started reading a Gundam Wing (Heero x Duo) fic without really understanding they would eventually fall in love, since I was reading it for the action parts. But in the end, it was such a well written piece that I gave other a chance. Then I fell in love. heart  
The Shonen-ai & Yaoi Poll World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff