Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dead Planet : A Zombie RP Guild

Back to Guilds

A zombie virus has broken out on a planet colonized by Earth. Will you survive? 

Tags: Zombie, Apocolypse, RolePlay, Survival, Virus 

Reply Asalus
Egius Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Andrreana

Noob

7,550 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:20 pm
KEIKO HIMURA
"I don't think you get it. I'm NOT leaving you." I grabbed my bat, whacking down the ones coming too close. My arms were sore, but I couldn't stop, not now. Just as I knocked a chubby infected to the ground, a pod appeared out of nowhere, knocking down rows of Them. The sudden impact seemed to confuse Them, giving us a small advantage, if only for a moment. "What the hell is that??"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:24 pm
Vincent popped the hatch and threw some grenades to distract the hoard "he then pulled out a knife and slowly moved his way toward the survivor's "thank god there are people still alive." he said relieved he threw the last grenade "my name is Vincent. we should find a place to stay before they realize were still here."  

gunblade98

archangelnello

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:40 pm
jaq stood up quickly from his crouched position and slung his rifle over his shoulder and nodded to the girl and the man who had just shown up

"very well you two follow me i know this area fairly well i know a spot we can hold up in for a while i already have some supplies stocked there for an emergency like this."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:28 pm
KEIKO HIMURA
I looked at the two men, then back at the horde. Realizing there wasn't really another choice, I nodded. "I guess we should get moving then, huh?"  

Andrreana

Noob

7,550 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100

gunblade98

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:55 pm
Vincent followed the other man and looked back at the hoard "how could something like this happen"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:32 pm
jaq started to run down the destroyed street with the two people behind him he ducked into a nearby alleyway and ran to the end of it and climbed a low fence and took off running once he hit the ground he ran for a short while till he saw the building he was looking for

"here its here come on you guys get inside quickly ill hold any that come this way."  

archangelnello

gunblade98

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:15 pm
Vincent helped the girl and let her take the lead as he followed both the survivors down the ally "what are you guys doing here?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:39 pm
KEIKO HIMURA
I followed the two of them into the building. I tried adjusting my eyes to the dark interior when the other guy--Vincent or something?-- asked a question. "Does it really matter?" I snapped, not wanting to get on this subject. I leaned my back on the musty wall, folding my arms. "I was just passing though when I ran into trouble."  

Andrreana

Noob

7,550 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100

gunblade98

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:35 pm
"well luckily i fell at the right spot at the right time or things would have been ugly." Vincent said laughing a little as he found a chair  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:14 pm
jaq moved to the entrance of the building an opened the door quickl he motioned for the other two to get inside quickly. he scanned the city scape in front of him using his trained eyes and combat skills to make sure no more infected were closing in.

"you two inside quickly, if we dont hurry more of those things will be show up."  

archangelnello

gunblade98

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:37 pm
Vincent motioned the girl in 1st he then followed behind her "what is this place?" he asked as he looked around  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:29 pm
KEIKO HIMURA
I walked quietly, not paying much attention to anything but my surroundings, mapping them out in my head. I saw the shape of a medium-sized building. What's-his-face-Vincent was laughing about something. What's so funny about this?! Glaring back at what's-his-face, I followed macho-man into the building. Someone said something, but I wasn't paying attention. I looked around the room I'd been led into. It was dark, but I could make out the shapes of boxes stack on top of each other. Some sort of warehouse, I think... I found an empty patch of wall and leaned myself against it, wondering about the contents of the boxes. Hopefully equipment or food or something useful. I looked back at my companions, What's-his-name looking around the room like a lost puppy, and Mr. Macho securing the door. Two guys, one chick. Just great...  

Andrreana

Noob

7,550 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100

archangelnello

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:16 pm
jaq barred the door to the building then walked over to a nearby table and lit a few candles, his hands moved to the buckle of his gas mask and helmet and he loosened it and took it off revealing a young man with a very handsome face.

"well we should be safe in here, but anyways im jacques first lieutenant of the military police first response assault team."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:41 pm
KEIKO HIMURA

I looked over as Macho-dude took off his helmet to reveal a pretty good-looking face. Woah. Wasn't expecting that... He looked about early twenties or so. "Jacques huh? I'm Keiko. Kei, for short." I crossed my arms, looking into the candle flames. "How long do you think we'll be stuck in here?  

Andrreana

Noob

7,550 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100

gunblade98

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:53 pm
Vincent found a corner and took his pack off and unzipped it looking at his contents and sighed "all this crap and half of which i don't know how to use." he then walked to the others. "my name is Vincent."  
Asalus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff