Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bi and Gay Furs of Gaia

Back to Guilds

A guild for the LGBTQP furries of Gaia to meet, greet, and have fun! 

Tags: Roleplay, LGBT, Furry, Chat 

Reply Roleplaying
A Wish Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShebaLatray

Friendly Giver

9,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:48 am
SETH Vermilion
ShebaLatray

-The count looks to him.- Only two things, he'll work himself to death, and i mean death, till you tell him to stop.-he chuckles- And he has an intresting abilaty. He has, as we would call, "super strangth". -He does air quotations.-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Seth bows his head in thanks- Thank you.-he says moves to the bed, and inspecting the sheets, and pellows-

"I will make sure to tell Sonja to make sure he takes breaks. My home is not that big, they can only clean so much. Silver and Sonja get almost a half a day to just chill. I'll have to think of something to keep Seth busy. I was thinking of sending Silver to work in the gardens. But I just got Silver and I'm not sure if he's a runner yet. Obvious Cyan was. Will Seth to follow you? Or try to return home?" Katsu asked sitting back on the soft with the Count.

"I'm sorry about your master." Silver said softly as he waited for Seth to check everything.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:49 am
ShebaLatray

-He smiles- Seth will never run. He will always stay where his master is. He would only leave if told to.-A thought crosses katsu's mind... this is the first time hes seen a snowleopard like seth.-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-seth sniff, whiping a tear away-  

VoidMother

Naughty Gatekeeper

4,000 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Consumer 100

ShebaLatray

Friendly Giver

9,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:24 pm
SETH Vermilion

"You have my word, I will do my best to take care of him. For Christmas, I like to cook my servant's favorite dessert. What does he like?"

Silver wasn't sure what to say to comfort Seth. He was about ot lose all he knew. Silver knew that feeling all too well. Silver went and got a kleenex from the box on the dresser. He held it out for Seth. "Maybe you should was your face before we go back up." Silver suggested softly. "I just put fesh towels and cloths in the bathroom this morning."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:30 pm
ShebaLatray

**Nice avii kehe**

-He ponders- Hmmm... he enjoys duck le fraqusa. He cooked it once and i found lil nibbels on it befor it hit the table.-He chuckles sweetly. He looks up as tho looking into his memorys.- Im one lucky man..... finding him...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Seth kindly takes the tissue and whips his eyes.- Thank you.-he makes his why past silver and to the bathroom.- My i ask? - he says entering the bathroom- What tribe are you from?  

VoidMother

Naughty Gatekeeper

4,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Consumer 100

ShebaLatray

Friendly Giver

9,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:51 pm
SETH Vermilion

**Thank u **

Katsu laughed. "I'm not familiar with that dish, but I will find out how to make it. It sounds like it was very yummy. So, tell me about him. Where did you find him? I can tell you are very fond of him. Do you two have kids together? I hear some males can reproduce."

Silver looked away. It hurt a little to think about it. But then he smiled. " Yamoto White tiger tribe from the west. I grew up by myself, mostly. My family was killed and I was living in the ruins when I was taken a few days ago. And you? Where are you from?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:12 pm
ShebaLatray
[quote="]

Hes from the far south. I found him as a baby... well, i found him and his near dead mother.- He sighs.- Remember the "crusaid" to the mid south that half of the legion didnt come back from?-Images flashed in the Caption's mind, of snow, blood and the sights of no sun but clouds-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Seth's voice echos into the bedroom- Im from the far north*lols*, I dont remember any thing. My lord found me with my mother in a blizzerd....  

VoidMother

Naughty Gatekeeper

4,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Consumer 100

ShebaLatray

Friendly Giver

9,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:39 pm
SETH Vermilion

"You've travelled alot. I do remember those crusaids. I'm glad you have made it this far. Oh, by the way. I do believe you owe me a game of chess. I've never beaten you, but I'd like have this last chance."

Silver handed Seth a towel to dry his face. 'I'm glad he took you in instead of letting you stay there to die. Did he take your mother as well?"

Silver was hesitant to ask, but he decied to ask anyways. "May I ask why you wear a maid's dress when you are a male? Are you hiding from someone? Or is this more appealing to the Count?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:22 pm
ShebaLatray

-A large grin creeps across the counts face- You always had trouble reading my spactice teqnice *sorry*

He couldnt.-Seth says sweetly taking the towel and pating his face dry.- She died the moment she handed me to the count.

-His gaze moves to his dress once hes asked about it.- Oh.. umm funny thing. When the count took me in . He counldnt find a boy's outfit for in my size . Only a maid's dress... And well... it stuck with me ever seens.  

VoidMother

Naughty Gatekeeper

4,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Consumer 100

ShebaLatray

Friendly Giver

9,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:56 pm
SETH Vermilion

Sonja went to get the chess board after setting down the Count's wine glass and the bottle. She set the board on the table and set up the clock. She then put some pillows on the floor so they could sit since the table was a little too low to play on from the sofa.

"As I remember, you like to play with the white." Katsu recalled as Sonja set up the pieces and then turned the board so the white pieces were in front of the count.

"Well, the dress does look cute on you. I thought you were a girl. But you still are cute." The words rolled out of his mouth before he could think of what he was saying. Silver blushed and looked away. "We should probably head back up. You can spend some more time with your master before...um...he sets out in the morning."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:21 pm
ShebaLatray

~~~This is gonna be challenging. But it's my fault.~~~
Crimson (YES CRIMSON) smiled giddily as he walked through the main entrance of the house, waving off the guards. "'S all good guys, I'm with them!" he taunted. The guards frowned; it seemed like this Katsu man was getting more slaves by the second. The second the doors closed behind him, he removed the bracelet from his wrist. A fake one. He laughed. It was all too easy. That old bat of a count would be dead in no time.

Crimson is an orange and white fox boy, 17 years of age, 5 feet and 7 inches tall.
~~~Oh trust me guys, I've got fursonas for every color of the f*ckin' rainbow. Also.. Sheba, I was going to kill Cyan. Crimson was SUPPOSED to be his brother, and tries to help Cyan escape. But then magic Katsu shoots him. sad (((((  

crimmypop

Romantic Genius

ShebaLatray

Friendly Giver

9,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:29 am
Cyan Frost IV

SETH Vermilion

Katsu heard the front door and looked up at Sonja. He wasn't sure who just came in, but he'd prefer for people to knock. Sonja went to the door to see who it was. She didnt' recognize the person. "May I help you, sir?" She asked politely.

Katsu had an eerie feeling and he looked towards the door.

**Katsu didn't kill Cyan. Cyan tried to escape and the guards that brought him to the house the first time killed him.**  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:34 pm
ShebaLatray

SETH Vermilion

~~That was a theoretical story brosis.~~

Crimson's tail went rigid with fear. What if they had found him out already? That wouldn't be good, considering that if he failed he would have nothing to go back to. Albeit, he never had anything to go back to anyways. A small town he lived in had been destroyed by a mining accident, or that's what everyone said. Crimson's father and sister died in the cataclysm, and later his mother, from sickness. Crimson took up odd jobs; baking, mail delivery, and other things of the sort to pay for food. This was enough for him alone. Then one day, a group of human gang members had kidnapped him.

They abused him physically and mentally, and, with no ransom to pay, left him floating in a river for dead. He eventually was rescued by some older human, who warned him of the truth behind the destruction of his town. The count, whose name escaped Crimson at the time, had caused that explosion as an effort to gain more land for himself. This led Crimson to try and kill him. But Crimson knew he would fail in this attempt, for he was just too weak to pull it off. He had never harmed another person in his life, let alone anything living.

Crimson stared blankly at the girl dressed in maid's clothing, and shot a glance at the blue-haired man staring it him.

"I'm here to become a worker, I think..."

Smooth.  

crimmypop

Romantic Genius

VoidMother

Naughty Gatekeeper

4,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:35 pm
ShebaLatray

Cyan Frost IV

*Sorrry, my computer was kidnaped!*
-THe count look to him.- hm? WHat is it?-he says looking in the same direction as him.-

-Seth looks to silver then to crimson.- Umm.... whos this? -Seth steps closer to silver.... Theres somthing off about this one..-  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:50 pm
SETH Vermilion

Cyan Frost IV

"I'm sorry, sir. We don't have any more room for any more slaves. However, I will ask my master. Please wait here." Sonja left the other at the door and went to her master. She told him what had been said and Katsu told her to send him away unless he absolutely has no other place to go.

Katsu returned to their game. "Sorry about that. Where were we?"

Sonja returned to their uninvited guest. "Sorry sir, we do not have the room at this time. Surely your master is looking for you or you can try another home if you do not have a master. If you have no place to go, you'll have to sleep on the floor."

Katsu glanced up at Silver. He didn't think his slave could fight. If something happened, he would need to take care of it since it was his home after all.  

ShebaLatray

Friendly Giver

9,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
  • Flatterer 200

crimmypop

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:30 pm
ShebaLatray

SETH Vermilion

Crimson tossed a cheesy grin Sonja's way, closing his eyes and putting his hand on the back of his head. "Well, uh.. truth be told, I don't have a master... And my home was wrecked in an accident." Crimson shot a deathly glare at the person by the blue haired man, who he presumed was the count.

"Unfortunately, I haven't a way to pay you..." Crimson brushed the hair out of his eyes, and glanced at the Snowleopard and silver-looking boy. "I hope it'll be fine if I pay you back in other means."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff