Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Gundam
Ask Cagalli! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cagalli Yura Attha
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 3:44 am
Starcloud
How does it feel to be one of the few female Gundam characters who isn't there simply to be eye candy?
Well that all depends/ ~Points to Aion~ We have another Ophi in the making there... So.. I dunno, maybe they think i'm eye candy. Least I didn't have to be a slut to be popular like SOME people *coughfllaycough* .. eh, excuse me, I think i'm getting a cold. xd

San Aion
do you find it odd that both Ophi and I worship the very grounds you stand upon? xd xd (I R t3h s0rry Haman Karn, I found another goddess beside you)

Not at all. Everyone should worship me. But, if you worship even the ground I stand on.... does that mean I can sell you dirt? surprised  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 8:36 am
Cagalli Yura Attha
Starcloud
How does it feel to be one of the few female Gundam characters who isn't there simply to be eye candy?
Well that all depends/ ~Points to Aion~ We have another Ophi in the making there... So.. I dunno, maybe they think i'm eye candy. Least I didn't have to be a slut to be popular like SOME people *coughfllaycough* .. eh, excuse me, I think i'm getting a cold. xd

San Aion
do you find it odd that both Ophi and I worship the very grounds you stand upon? xd xd (I R t3h s0rry Haman Karn, I found another goddess beside you)

Not at all. Everyone should worship me. But, if you worship even the ground I stand on.... does that mean I can sell you dirt? surprised

Already have carts full of them xd xd  

San Aion

ChibiDuo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:16 am
Cagalli Yura Attha

Flay's a slut and she still ain't popular neutral Hard to be popular when you're an uber-bitchy hoebag.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:32 am
ChibiDuo
Cagalli Yura Attha

Flay's a slut and she still ain't popular neutral Hard to be popular when you're an uber-bitchy hoebag.
Hitokage likes her.
Even if it is only because she did something the fangirls cant... sleep with Kira.  

Cagalli Yura Attha
Crew

Stray Bullet Shani

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 3:42 pm
San Aion

Good, stay away from my Haman! scream scream scream scream  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 4:00 pm
After you found out Kira was your brother, did you ever find yourself glad Fllay interrupted you and Kira before you pulled a "Princess Leia" with him?  

Starcloud

5,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

ChibiDuo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 4:28 pm
Starcloud
After you found out Kira was your brother, did you ever find yourself glad Fllay interrupted you and Kira before you pulled a "Princess Leia" with him?

GOD DAMNED SPOILERS!!!!!!! scream scream scream  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 4:30 am
Starcloud
Well... Yes and no.
Yes because I wouldn't wanna go do THAT sort of thing and because he sounds really.. demented when he crys... but no because he's also sort of attractive in a weird way... xd No really, wouldn't it be sort of cute?  

Cagalli Yura Attha
Crew

San Aion

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 9:03 am
Shani wants griphephtan
San Aion

Good, stay away from my Haman! scream scream scream scream

*smacks Shani with a frying pan*

I R Luv t3h HAman scream scream !!

Ahem anyways. Is your hair naturaly like that? looks and color and all.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 10:06 am
San Aion

*Steps on with a Qubeley.*
User Image
scream scream scream scream scream  

Stray Bullet Shani

Cagalli Yura Attha
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 12:06 am
San Aion

I'm ALL natural. wink Kira's hair was a different color because he was a coordinator created in an artificial womb... the "perfect" coordinator or something like that. They could eliminate the "weak" parts... Apparently they saw being blonde as a weakness. sad  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 8:29 am
POST QUESTIONS eek  

Cagalli Yura Attha
Crew

Starcloud

5,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 10:10 am
Is BuCue a good kitty? blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 6:47 pm
Starcloud
Is BuCue a good kitty? blaugh
I always thought BuCUE was a doggy. eek
Note the long snout and the way the beam saber on its "mouth" is a representation of a dog holding a bone.
And then, as dogs are rivals of cats, that means BuCue is a BAD kitty. 3nodding  

Cagalli Yura Attha
Crew

Starcloud

5,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 1:37 am
Can a pink Haro get rabies or is that an Urban Legend started by jealous Universal Century afro people?  
Gundam

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff