Pro Slap

Floppy Star

10,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:33 pm
SpeckleStone

SpeckleStone came out of the warriors den and went to her favprite spot which was a sunny little area by the enterance of the camp. she then streched out her legs and layed down as the warmth of the sun hit her body.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:53 am
"Hello Specklestone", breezeclaw greeted with a flick of his tail,"Such nice weather today", he called to her before he headed over to the shaded area and lay down to rest a moment he sat near then nursery watching the entrance with his head on his paws the same way he was this morning before he seen silverstripe.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Ill_Fly_You_Jump
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:04 pm
Lionstar padded into the camp with the morning patrol behind him. He glanced around the camp noticing that things were proceeding as normal to his relief.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:05 pm
xBeckyChanx
SpeckleStone

SpeckleStone came out of the warriors den and went to her favprite spot which was a sunny little area by the enterance of the camp. she then streched out her legs and layed down as the warmth of the sun hit her body.

Lionstar meowed, "Would you lead a hunting patrol and take out a few apprentices with you?"  

Ill_Fly_You_Jump
Captain

Pro Slap

Floppy Star

10,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:37 pm
SpeckleStone

SpeckleStone sees Lionstar padding over to her. He stretch a bit more before standing up and hearing Lionstars request." Will do LionStar," SpeckleStone padded over to the apprentices den to ask some apprentices to come with her.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:39 pm
xBeckyChanx
SpeckleStone

SpeckleStone sees Lionstar padding over to her. He stretch a bit more before standing up and hearing Lionstars request." Will do LionStar," SpeckleStone padded over to the apprentices den to ask some apprentices to come with her.

Ashpaw was just rousing from sleeping when she saw SpeckleStone, "Hi, Specklestone!"  

Ill_Fly_You_Jump
Captain

Pro Slap

Floppy Star

10,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:14 pm
SpeckleStone

SpeckleStone saw AshPaw walking out by herself," Well hello AshPaw would you please come and join me on the hunting patrol." She then waited for AshPaw answer.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:03 pm
xBeckyChanx
SpeckleStone

SpeckleStone saw AshPaw walking out by herself," Well hello AshPaw would you please come and join me on the hunting patrol." She then waited for AshPaw answer.
"I would love too." She meowed excitedly practically bouncing with excitement.  

Ill_Fly_You_Jump
Captain

Pro Slap

Floppy Star

10,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:32 pm
SpeckleStone

"Alright then, now" SpeckleStone looked and saw MudTail," MudTail! your coming along on hunting patrol!" SpeckleStone saw no other apperentices so she knew they where doing other things." Lets go!"

MudTail
MudTail looked up and saw SpeckleStone yelling at her, Mudtail thought she was annoying but MudTail loved her because of that," Comming!" MudTail trotted off with her and ashpaw to the hunting grounds.

(exit to hunting grounds)

Ill_Fly_You_Jump

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:57 pm
Ill_Fly_You_Jump
xBeckyChanx
SpeckleStone

((Wait... Isn't Ashpaw a prophecy cat? sweatdrop ))  

MeoBunny
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Ill_Fly_You_Jump
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:11 pm
MeoBunny
Ill_Fly_You_Jump
xBeckyChanx
SpeckleStone

((Wait... Isn't Ashpaw a prophecy cat? sweatdrop ))
9(YEah........ rofl ))  
WindClan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces