Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MeoBunny
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:39 pm
Ill_Fly_You_Jump
Mirrowpaw paced around camp missing her friend, Sorrowpaw. She had left with Flamepaw and not told her very much. She was worried as well and wondered where she was.

Ravenstorm padded into camp "good, you've finished your duties around camp. We're going to have battle practice with Twigstorm and Wildpaw.. I expect you to try your best, and use what I have taught you..." and waited for her to follow him out of camp...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:55 pm
WarriorscatsAreBestCats
Ill_Fly_You_Jump
Mirrowpaw paced around camp missing her friend, Sorrowpaw. She had left with Flamepaw and not told her very much. She was worried as well and wondered where she was.

Ravenstorm padded into camp "good, you've finished your duties around camp. We're going to have battle practice with Twigstorm and Wildpaw.. I expect you to try your best, and use what I have taught you..." and waited for her to follow him out of camp...

Mirrowpaw nodded her head respectfully, "Yes, Ravenstorm." She followed him out of camp.  

Ill_Fly_You_Jump
Captain

mowbit

Fluffy Bunny

12,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 5:20 pm
Glowkit dashed outside of the den into the sunlight she gazed into the sky and longingly watched two sparrows flying over her head. Breezekit, her brother, padded slowly behind her thinking about when they themselves would have the chance to set paw outside of camp. He turned and watched as Mirrowpaw followed Ravenstorm out of the camp.
"Hey Glowkit what do you think its like outside of the camp?" He asked. "Well I'd imagine its full of prey, trees, and rocks" She remarked. Breezekit frowned "No, duh! I mean how does it feel to be out there. To be free as the mice that are caught for us to eat." "I wouldn't want to be a mouse." She exclaimed. Breezekit sighed "Never mind."  
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 10:31 pm
ii_luvforeva_ii
Glowkit dashed outside of the den into the sunlight she gazed into the sky and longingly watched two sparrows flying over her head. Breezekit, her brother, padded slowly behind her thinking about when they themselves would have the chance to set paw outside of camp. He turned and watched as Mirrowpaw followed Ravenstorm out of the camp.
"Hey Glowkit what do you think its like outside of the camp?" He asked. "Well I'd imagine its full of prey, trees, and rocks" She remarked. Breezekit frowned "No, duh! I mean how does it feel to be out there. To be free as the mice that are caught for us to eat." "I wouldn't want to be a mouse." She exclaimed. Breezekit sighed "Never mind."

Hollyblaze poked her head out of the nursery and gazed around the clearing for her kits. She sighed happily when she saw them and moved to a sunny spot just outside the nursery, settling down to keep an eye on them.

Larchpaw paddeed over to Breezekit. She was apart of the litter his mother, Hollyblaze had just had. Thus, he was her sibling just a little older. He flicked hiis tail at her playfully, "Hey. What are you furballs up to?"  

Ill_Fly_You_Jump
Captain

mowbit

Fluffy Bunny

12,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 5:15 am
Ill_Fly_You_Jump

Hollyblaze poked her head out of the nursery and gazed around the clearing for her kits. She sighed happily when she saw them and moved to a sunny spot just outside the nursery, settling down to keep an eye on them.

Larchpaw paddeed over to Breezekit. She was apart of the litter his mother, Hollyblaze had just had. Thus, he was her sibling just a little older. He flicked his tail at her playfully, "Hey. What are you furballs up to?"

Glowkit spun around and playfully landed on Larchpaws tail.Nothing really we dont have anything to do. Will you play with us? Yeah you could teach us how hunt! Breezekit added.  
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 6:33 am
ii_luvforeva_ii
Ill_Fly_You_Jump

Larchpaw paddeed over to Breezekit. She was apart of the litter his mother, Hollyblaze had just had. Thus, he was her sibling just a little older. He flicked his tail at her playfully, "Hey. What are you furballs up to?"

Glowkit spun around and playfully landed on Larchpaws tail.Nothing really we dont have anything to do. Will you play with us? Yeah you could teach us how hunt! Breezekit added.

"Okay, I'm going to show you the hunter's crouch and then you will imitate me and pretend my tail is your prey." Larchpaw meowed, dropping slowly into a hunter's crouch to show them.  

Ill_Fly_You_Jump
Captain

mowbit

Fluffy Bunny

12,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 3:10 pm
Ill_Fly_You_Jump

"Okay, I'm going to show you the hunter's crouch and then you will imitate me and pretend my tail is your prey." Larchpaw meowed, dropping slowly into a hunter's crouch to show them.

Like this? Glowkit dropped into a low crouch with her tail swishing behind her. No, your bottom is going to be the only thing you see in tall grass look this is how you do it. Breezekit copied Larchpaw as best he could. Suddenly he tumbled over. Stop being such a show off! Glowkit squealed as she pushed him over.  
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 8:39 am
Ravenstorm padded into camp and headed for Riverstar's den, tail twitching irritably...  

MeoBunny
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

KitKitty2234
Crew

Gracious Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 2:57 pm
Emberdream entered the camp, Tigerleap in tow. She held her jaws highly, as they were weighed down with a large trout. She dropped it down on the freshkill pile with a huff of relief. She turned to look at Tigerleap, mrrow'ing under her breath as he dragged two fish into camp by their tails."You know fully well nobody will eat that."

Tigerleap dragged his own catch in, rolling his eyes at Emberdream's snide comments about his entering camp rear-end first. He finally made a painstakingly trip to the freshkill pile, and spat out pieces of the fish's tail."They'll eat it and they'll like it." He replied, grumbling under his breath. When Emberdream nudged him playfully, he couldn't help but give her ear an affectionate swipe. She was like a sister to him, and he was glad to have her as a friend. To others, he seemed cold and heartless, to her, he seemed different. He dodged one of her swipes effortlessly, and picked a smaller fish off the pile, returning to a shade patch to eat, his eyes turning into slits as he watched the other cats.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 3:53 pm
KitKitty2234

Ravenstorm padded out of Riverstar's den, and dipped his head as he passed b the other warriors, heading for the fresh-kill pile. When he got there, he exclaimed "which cat doesn't know how to carry their prey properly?!" his eyes furious as he grabbed the two fish Tigerleap had just brought in....  

MeoBunny
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

KitKitty2234
Crew

Gracious Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 12:27 pm
WarriorscatsAreBestCats

Emberdream smirks at Ravenstorm's comment and she points her tail toward the grumpy Tigerleap."It was him, Ravenstorm." She turns and pads to the other side of camp, laughing silently, sides heaving.

Tigerleap felt his fur heat up as Emberdream throws him under the river, so to speak. His head ducks down from the other cat's stares."I'm sorry, Ravenstorm."

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 4:29 pm
KitKitty2234
WarriorscatsAreBestCats

Emberdream smirks at Ravenstorm's comment and she points her tail toward the grumpy Tigerleap."It was him, Ravenstorm." She turns and pads to the other side of camp, laughing silently, sides heaving.

Tigerleap felt his fur heat up as Emberdream throws him under the river, so to speak. His head ducks down from the other cat's stares."I'm sorry, Ravenstorm."

Ravenstorm's eyes grew soft and he mewed calmly "don't worry about it! Chin up! I don't blame you, just be more careful next time. Alright?" his voice was calm, but the last word was demanding....  

MeoBunny
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

KitKitty2234
Crew

Gracious Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 2:28 pm
WarriorscatsAreBestCats

Emberdream watches, noticing the commanding tone as Ravenstorm spoke, sending small shivers down her spine. Her tail curls around her paws as she lay, allowing the sun to warm her fur.

Tigerleap just simply nods, turning from Ravenstorm, piece of prey in his jaws. He quickly trots over to Emberdream, giving her ear a swat.

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 4:37 pm
KitKitty2234

Ravenstorm watched him go thoughtfully, then padded off to a dark corner and thought about what Twigstorm had said...  

MeoBunny
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

KitKitty2234
Crew

Gracious Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 1:27 pm
WarriorscatsAreBestCats

Emberdream dodges his swipe, watching Ravenstorm as she chewed on a fish bone. She stand's up, and pads over to the older warrior, bowing her head."Are you okay?"

Tigerleap purrs quietly as she dodges the swat, and goes back to eating his prey.

RiverClan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff