Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Back to Guilds

Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
~Post bios here(or who you want to be)~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 2:09 pm
Lets say that.....When she was 6-7 years Old she doesnt remember(This is what I'm concluding....as Her character is a homunculi )Cause...While she was In the orpahnage...She was Adopted (Getting Idea from anEpoisode)By Marco...Or someone who dabbled in Forbidden Human alchemy and..... You get a Disease or something that Kills your character at the age of Eight...Though...Bringing you Back from the Dead was an success useing a fake Philosopher's Stone(and useing the gate that is...)....You've not only aged Ten years but also Branded with the Ouroborous sign...So It really wasnt an Sussessful one....More like an advancement...(Sorry if this sounds jumbled,Got the Idea from so many sources other then FMA)anyways it makes alittle more sence.I just skimed though....You can detail it more if you like biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 2:11 pm
well makes more sense. I don't care, but then... she wouldn't beb full homunculi cause they're made of real philospher's stone or as they made it sound when Ed's father talked about it. Yes Ed's Father does come in the show in later episodes....  

elegantdemonofpoop

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 2:15 pm
Well she can be Half-......damn it...sounds like Inuyasha.... stressed Totally forgot about Rin in the other Guild....s**t... surprised *Runs off hopeing she's Alright*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 2:16 pm
uh....well I'm just saying....Felix you needto join kasu's inu guild!  

elegantdemonofpoop

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 4:41 pm
...Can't really thnk of a good Demon name though... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 4:51 pm
Your demon was supposed to be based off of Envy, I think to keep the same name too? *points to RP thread* Anywho get Ed to find Kassumi and Adenine right now!  

elegantdemonofpoop

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 5:03 pm
Alright,But can ya wait just a bit longer.....About to go into Battle against Fyx and Berii*Grins*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 5:08 pm
just not to long. I need to shower and go to bed in a bit. School again tomorrow...  

elegantdemonofpoop

AislinnSelene

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:07 pm
Felix Blackwood
Lets say that.....When she was 6-7 years Old she doesnt remember(This is what I'm concluding....as Her character is a homunculi )Cause...While she was In the orpahnage...She was Adopted (Getting Idea from anEpoisode)By Marco...Or someone who dabbled in Forbidden Human alchemy and..... You get a Disease or something that Kills your character at the age of Eight...Though...Bringing you Back from the Dead was an success useing a fake Philosopher's Stone(and useing the gate that is...)....You've not only aged Ten years but also Branded with the Ouroborous sign...So It really wasnt an Sussessful one....More like an advancement...(Sorry if this sounds jumbled,Got the Idea from so many sources other then FMA)anyways it makes alittle more sence.I just skimed though....You can detail it more if you like biggrin

That is a really good idea. . . biggrin Shadow of Fire's got a point though . . . Hmmm.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:54 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Lunar Wolf Goddess

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 2:46 pm
((*grinning, back reading the discussions and catch up on everyone's characters* goody...now to actually get Ty and Ad into the action...))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:40 pm
Nya. Bored.

Gaia Name: KYLiE XD
RP Name: Mara
RP Age: 11
Alchemy(not more than two types): Don't know.
State Alchemist or not: Don't know.
If yes to State ALchemist what's you alias(nickanme from the state): Tinkerbell (Not from state)
Bio(past info): She is a mysterious charactor with long flowing black hair and black eyes. She stands a little shorter than Edward and has a mysterious presence about her. Rumor says she died five years ago, but then how could that be true? Not much is known about her past, and giving it away would ruin a twist in the plot for later.
Personality:
Mara is an extremey quiet girl, and when she does have something to say usually it doesn't make any difference or help at all. She is considered a pain to many people that have taken care of her, and currently lives with an eldery couple. She and Edward have met only once, and then they have only taken a glance at each other. Of course, she knows who he is, and almost everyone else. Her past is a mystery, sometimes even to herself, and she finds herself in difficult situations a lot of the time. Her past keepers have vanished or proclaimed missing, commiting suicide. Always, always, by electrocution.

The elderly couple living with her are senile and can't often speak what is on their mind if there is anything at all. They are rather crazy, it has been that way since Mara moved in.

However, she is perfectly harmless... yes?

KYLiE XD

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:41 pm
is that really going to be an RP person?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:45 pm
Shadow of Fire
is that really going to be an RP person?

Mayyyyybe... >>; I tend to like to make scary horror like plots. Without plots I get bored. o_o; And usually when i get into plots I make up charries as I go and kill them off as it progresses. So I see no point in me having to fill one out for everyone because I just make them up as I go to suit my purpose. I don't have a single madeup that I use all the time. Although I used Mara in a different rp, a Yuugiou one. She totally killed everyone. That was the most awsome plot ever. o_o; It was so twisty and confusing and crazy. With alternate universes and different races and and and... -stops- Sorreh. I love crazy mind-altering sci-fi crap.  

KYLiE XD

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:51 pm
Wow....interesting but my person can't be killed unless you know a lot about her...the human her or something like that...  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff