Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
Mission: Town of Thorns(End) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:48 pm
XxNinjaLegendXx

blazesawk333
not everyone is 100% everyday

Nebbia d Argento

User Image

the witch turned around as her Hair seemed to trap him "o no...i was expecting you to run again" she said giving a small sigh the hair she had trapped him with began to grow bigger this would reveal more thorns "just as a kind warning..once you let any of the thorns reach blood...youll feel...how do you say...sick..." she said smiling as the thorns from her hair shot out aiming at him

(if he gets hit..its just gonna make him feel like he has to throw up and it will make him lose some strength in abilities and physical(because when your sick..everything sorta...dumbs down)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:02 pm
King of Relms

XxNinjaLegendXx

Nebbia d Argento
- Max -
User Image

Meister

If life is as short as you say it is...

----------------------------------

As the thorns pierced into Max, he screamed in agony from the pain. You'll regret that. He said as his blood began to drip on to the roots. He then he suddenly had a smirk appeared on his face as the blood began to burn some the hair to make an a escape as well as secretly placing seals on the witch. Max fell out of the witch's trap, blood and bruised.

Then why the hell ... should I restrain myself?

blazesawk333

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:42 pm
XxNinjaLegendXx

blazesawk333

Nebbia d Argento

User Image

the witch just rose an eyebrow when he smirked seeing his blood was burning her hair before smirking herself "you wouldnt be having a hard time against an element weak against your..would you" she said as her hair seemed to move downwards to stab the ground, when they stabbed the ground they all glowed a dark green, soon the witch began to glow he same color of green, soon after she rose her root hand again at him before a flower began to grow in the middle of the roots, soon blooming when it bloomed one could here a sizzling sound from her, soon a purple acid like substance came out heading for Max, she wasnt going to give him any rest.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:37 pm
King of Relms

XxNinjaLegendXx

Nebbia d Argento
- Max -
User Image

Meister

If life is as short as you say it is...

Max formed a barrier around himself to protecting him from the acid. While inside, he began to recover some energy and buy himself time to come up with a plan. Damn it, this witch is tough. My attacks aren't doing much of any thing.

Then why the hell ... should I restrain myself?

blazesawk333

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:05 pm
XxNinjaLegendXx

blazesawk333

Nebbia d Argento

User Image

the witch had the flower in the middle of her root arm detach stopping the acid, but she wasn't going to stop this attack, especially when he was using the barrier. as he was in there her root arm began to form into a drill like shape with a point at the tip, soon she jumped up only to come down on his barrier sending the point at it, her plan was simple use the fact that hitting one specific point and putting a good amount of pressure would get it through it, though it didn't always work but with enough effort it would work "you know....if you just give up...we don't need to fight anymore...and ill just be on my way..." she told him giving a small grin, one would think she was joking but she preferred not fighting when she didn't need to.

(btw, her hair is still attached to the ground, and just a warning it gives her strength and sort of heals her like with blood loss, rejuvenating skin(not healing wounds such as cuts and holes...and you can also do the...easy way XD)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:38 pm
King of Relms

XxNinjaLegendXx

Nebbia d Argento
- Max -
User Image

Meister

"It's so much easier to see the world in black and white.

As the witch tried to pinnate the barrier, telling Max to give up. At that moment, a sudden burst of energy exploded from him as he kicked the drill with a monstrous force. Sorry... but I rather tear you limb from limb. He said with a demonic expression as he had transformed to his madness form.

Grey? I don't know what to do with grey."

blazesawk333

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:15 pm
XxNinjaLegendXx

blazesawk333

Nebbia d Argento

User Image

the witch's roots seemed to be kicked back having her land back near her rooting hair she just sighed and gave a shrug "well i did ask kind-like..." she said as her roots went back to shape a hand. "but it would seem fire elemental kids have that annoying attitude all flames do" she sighed again she then tapped her foot on the ground twice. when she did this the ground began to shake like an earthquake soon trees began to emerge from the ground in random positions "welcome to the forest" she muttered before the trees began to enclose them both off from the sunlight and such, soon after enclosing them off from their surroundings it would only be shade and trees, more trees began to emerge in front of each of them soon they wouldn't see one another after a few trees but it wasn't just a few trees between them.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:41 pm
King of Relms

XxNinjaLegendXx

Nebbia d Argento
- Max -
User Image

Meister

As the trees encased Max and the witch inside as well as hiding her, the demonish smile vanished from his face. He quickly used one of the blade-heads to teleport Melani to his hand. As she appeared in his hand, he quickly placed protection seals on her so she wouldn't be affected by his madness. Melani, are you okay? He said as he prepared himself to hunt down the witch.

blazesawk333

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:26 pm
User Image

User Image

[ Melani ] [ Ballistic Knife ] [ Partner: N/A ]
                            -------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Galva Points: [0/50] ( º o º ) Witch souls: [0] ( º o º ) Kishin Souls : [0] ( º o º ) Kishin Egg souls : [0]

The blade flew gracefully over Max's hand, as if it was a light feather. Swift and fast, it would soon stop when being held by the meister's grasp.

The reflection showed a happier than usual face, tho both eyes were shut close.
                            "I'm alright, I was just waiting for you to call for me master."
                            Replied the weapon which seemed to grow heavier just as soon as Max set the protection around her.
                            "What is it master? Is everything alright? why must you cast me away?"
                            The knife asked once more, feeling she was being taken from the warlock's energy.

OoC: -------------------------------------------------------------------

think I should state by now, that, no, she is no okay XD
                            She was kind of infected by it since she is not used to stand magic energy inside her. So, she may kinda went berserk if she's not taking care of.

Where: Town of Thorns
                            With: Akamichi / Max / ?????

King of Relms

blazesawk333

XxNinjaLegendXx

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:34 pm
XxNinjaLegendXx

blazesawk333

Nebbia d Argento
we can tell..shes saying Master

User Image

as the two would begin to talk the sound of air would be heard yet there was no feeling the wind or anything, the entire little trapped area began to change constantly, areas would brow vines connecting each other to everything making it seem thick, thorn bushes were growing everywhere as well. above them vines would start to come down siding silently towards the two it was reaching to grab the arms of the boy if this was successful it would pull him up only to send two more vines to grab his legs. (its just what it'll do if he gets caught)

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

blazesawk333

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:30 pm
King of Relms

XxNinjaLegendXx

Nebbia d Argento
- Max -
User Image

Meister

As Melani asked him if something was wrong, he held her in front of his face. A smirk appeared on his face as took off the protection seals. It's nothing, you're just acting weird... Let just destroy this witch together. Max as he began to spin Melani quickly, then throw her towards vines coming at them.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:32 pm
User Image

User Image

Galva Points: [0/50] ( º o º ) Witch souls: [0] ( º o º ) Kishin Souls : [0] ( º o º ) Kishin Egg souls : [0]

The knife flew right towards, pining over one of the various vines. While it indeed not prevented the vines from advancing, it would wait for when they became close, before releasing all the incinerating energy she absorbed from Max in a single wave, bursting it in matter of seconds but also scaring the other vines off, tho it would only buy them some time before the rest of the vines regrouped and possibly repeat the attack.
                            Melani would then land once again over the warlock's hand. Before it began absorbing some of the warlock's Madness. She would seem like some kind of sponge to it. The redhead soul was rather fragile and held little to zero resistance to madness. If the meister didn't show a strong will to resist the madness but rather embrace it, she would be affected as well. Which could be a dual edged blade.

King of Relms

blazesawk333

XxNinjaLegendXx

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:52 pm
XxNinjaLegendXx

blazesawk333

Nebbia d Argento

User Image

seeing as the vines weren't working as they were supposed to, being silent and all, the forest like area continued to simply fill up in forestation, making it seem deeper, the only possible way to get out of this place was to defeat the witch or her allowing them to leave. any attempt to destroy a tree would result in an immediate regrowth, the trees and vegetation in the middle did not have the ability to regrow instantly which would prove a way through eventually. on the there side the witch was standing only to have a branch reach down for her to sit on "geez...why the hell do i have to fight dumb kids...i should be looking for her" she muttered sighing, she hersef knew she really couldn't get out without undoing the trap and so she choose to stay inside seeing as it was the safest bet, the green aura from her hair which still was inside the ground continued to flow into her

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:50 am
King of Relms

XxNinjaLegendXx

Nebbia d Argento
- Max -
User Image

Meister

As Melani had finished off most of the vines, Max quickly got into a fighting stance. Alright, Lets go Soul Resonance! he said as both of their soul wavelength began to synchronize. Melani, you ready to take down this witch once and for all? He said as he leaped from tree to tree, searching for the witch as he tried to sense the seals he had placed on her from before.

blazesawk333

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:05 pm
User Image

User Image

"I'll keep fighting as long as master wishes me to do so"

The weapon replied cheerfully as it continued absorbing part of Max's Madness along with some Pyro energy.

King of Relms

blazesawk333

XxNinjaLegendXx

Quote:

--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers