Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
SE Movie 01: Donovan and the Blazing Heritage. [Full] CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Corvo Bianco

Mega Galaxy

8,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:29 am

Nebbia d Argento

King of Relms

Chaos_wolf12

Crasher Wave

what happened:

User Image
Illo

As darts flew through the night, and Illo, having a sort of re-atonement with his senses, having heard the ballistic whispers, a splash of dawn played on the horizon. Illo had finished his yoga by this time, for he thought better than to stay where he was when the thieves came out (just as everyone put out the fire and were blinded by the slithering sun, and of course the rest being too hypnopompic to do anything about it).

Good morning!
Said Illo cheerfully. At this moment he loved nothing but the feeling he'd got from a lovely night of yoga in this spiritual oasis, and it goes without saying that that love was so great that it spilled out into every interaction the monk entered into. He looked at Melanie and smiled.

Melanie, I trust you slept well? Then I think you'll be more than ready to help our new comrade. He, of course, was referring to the assassin off in the distance.

On such a quiet night one can hear the thoughts of the whole desert, and the desert knows everything that happens everywhere. Listen... You hear it? Illo pointed off in the direction of the fight. With Melanie's go ahead, he would head over with speed.

You may come also. He nodded to Donovan and Emit. The reason he didn't invite Donovan to go in the first place was simply that while he was his apprentice and most capable pupil Donovan was not his weapon partner, and that could not be erased.

Phoenix Mode: Off

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:59 am
Crasher Wave

Chaos_wolf12

Nebbia d Argento

Corvo Bianco

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Samantha Blackhart
Human of the Cursed
________________________________________________________________________________________
Sam heard the demon, speak of exactly what she thought "are you kidding...he doesnt even know how to use it...is he just mimicking me...wait...you got to be kidding me" she muttered as she dodged the next onslaught of feathers at her, though after she dodged them she could tell it wasn't smart to do o as she could tell the poison was spreading, as she was dodging she tripped, but the moment she landed on the ground she threw up(because trust me poison makes ya throw up), she stood back up wiping her mouth sending her hand as a palm at him to send another bird

Black Garden
________________________________________________________________________________________
Abilities

Soul Impaling Force
LVL 1
Soul Impaling Force is her main attack while Lvl one it forms a Bird as she fires it. the blade comes out of Right hand's palm. this attack shoots rather fast, this attack does absolutely no outer damage which is why it its called "Impaling". this attack goes and pierces through the body, all the pain comes from the inside where it hits. these attacks go through living beings so it can hit multiple people if they are in the path.
Cursed Arm
(can only have one arm per battle, can not switch arms, takes awile to fully chage arm back under bandages)
LVL 1: Soul Arm
Her cursed arm is able to take on a new form, that is replaced her arm that is wrapped by the bandages. When this ability starts, the arm basically dissolves the wrapping. The ability of this arm allows her a boost in Soul based attacks. while this arm is out she ca absorb Soul energy from around her to strengthen her abilities more. the main flaw of this arm is that is has no physical form, meaning she cant touch anything using this arm but it also grants her the use of it never getting harmed. The one thing she can touch with this are Souls, but she can not harm them in any way, she can reach into someones body and force soul energy inside of them granting them more energy or even power if needed, this one move tires her out since she uses her energy, so her arm ability disappears after this unable to use another arm for a while(end of fight)(magically re wraps itself after fight, or to injured to keep it out)
Soul Charge
Sam is able to force out her Soul in a burst creating what looks like lightning from her body. she is able to harness it into parts of her body to enhance damage given by the part of body when attacking. without implementing to her legs the Charge already gives her boost of speed, jumping, and agility, but the effects are gone when she focuses it to attack but it returns after the attack.
Black Rose Dance
LVL 1
Black Rose Dance makes Sam able to turn into what looks like Black Petals for a breif moment to a long time. this is used to dodge attacks and travel far distances or go through places one would normally never fit. she can not attack while in this form, rather she is harmless in this form, but be warned this can easily lead to her forming back up and attacking. the way this works is that her body turns black and falls apart quickly into petals to which begin to fly as if there is wind around blowing them.
Soul Chain
LVL 1
Soul Chain Lvl 1 she can summon a chain that looks like a shadow based form, the chain forms around either arm(not cursed arm when active) it wraps around the arm so that the chain remains connected. the chain she can send out attempting to grab an opponent or even strike them with the chain, but the real purpose is to grab things, if she grabs an object she can throw the object using the chain at a target.

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:30 pm
Crasher Wave

Chaos_wolf12

King of Relms

Corvo Bianco

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

((Sorry guys my internet has been s**t lately so I had to quick post everything I could before I loose it. here's melani's part as well.))

The demon would be seen facing yet again another bird. This time he took priority to dodge it since he did not wish to take free damage. He had already won the battle since he poisoned her so there was no need to do anything but stall her to her last breath.
"I see you still pack a punch. I love to see what else would I be able to do once I devour you."
He spoke as, mimicking the meister's movements. The demon thrusted his palm forwards sending a black crow at Samantha, as opposed to her blue sparrow. Showing this foe was indeed a copy cat.

The redhead would feel the Monk's sarcasm when he called her wishing her good morning. As it was still night.
"I'm sorry sempai, I might have overslept a little."
Said the redhead, which felt a little better once the monk showed more considerations towards her.
After all, she didn't hate Donovan or the new guy. But she was quite jealous of their capabilities as she had been Illo's disciple far long time than those two. But even Emit with no actual training from the monk could be seen as a more profisient student than her. After all, Donovan grew remarcably strong and learned various techniques from the monk himself. But she could barely try to meditate.
Training after training. Even after 2 years. And only her physical shape improved. No extra muscles. No extra strengths. The speed sure increased, but nothing remarkable since she already had the ability to semi warp with her knives.
She often felt misplaced or put aside since the monk praised Donovan quite more often. Even when it was rightfully so since with his kishin genes and natural athletic body he could accomplish that much. While she on the other hand, could only endure the trainings and warm ups.

The redhead smiled, before walking next to her sempai.
"Oh, I would like to... but would it be okay? Did you guys had dinner already?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:37 pm
Crasher Wave

Chaos_wolf12

Nebbia d Argento

Corvo Bianco

Samantha Blackhart
Human of the Cursed
Sam quickly rolled out of the way, still feeling sick to her stomach, her head hurt as the poison wasn't granting her any relief, "if this thing is copying everything i have...then soul charge wont do anything but help him...but if i don't the poison wont slow down" she thought to herself as she stood up "i have no choice...ill use it for defense" she thought to herself as she sent another bird at him, but right afterward she began to run in the opposite direction while she was running having her soul charge activate, she wasn't as fast as it would normally give her as she was using her soul to keep the poison from spreading, it would just delay the inevitable she was still faster than before but she hoped she could gain some distance. "im using too much of my soul to keep the poison at bay...so i dont know how long it will last" she muttered to herself as she headed in the direction of the camp she was at before

Black Garden
Abilities

Soul Impaling Force
LVL 1
Soul Impaling Force is her main attack while Lvl one it forms a Bird as she fires it. the blade comes out of Right hand's palm. this attack shoots rather fast, this attack does absolutely no outer damage which is why it its called "Impaling". this attack goes and pierces through the body, all the pain comes from the inside where it hits. these attacks go through living beings so it can hit multiple people if they are in the path.
Cursed Arm
(can only have one arm per battle, can not switch arms, takes awile to fully chage arm back under bandages)
Her cursed arm is able to take on a new form, that is replaced her arm that is wrapped by the bandages. When this ability starts, the arm basically dissolves the wrapping. The ability of this arm allows her a boost in Soul based attacks. while this arm is out she ca absorb Soul energy from around her to strengthen her abilities more. the main flaw of this arm is that is has no physical form, meaning she cant touch anything using this arm but it also grants her the use of it never getting harmed. The one thing she can touch with this are Souls, but she can not harm them in any way, she can reach into someones body and force soul energy inside of them granting them more energy or even power if needed, this one move tires her out since she uses her energy, so her arm ability disappears after this unable to use another arm for a while(end of fight)(magically re wraps itself after fight, or to injured to keep it out)
Soul Charge
Sam is able to force out her Soul in a burst creating what looks like lightning from her body. she is able to harness it into parts of her body to enhance damage given by the part of body when attacking. without implementing to her legs the Charge already gives her boost of speed, jumping, and agility, but the effects are gone when she focuses it to attack but it returns after the attack.
Black Rose Dance
LVL 1
Black Rose Dance makes Sam able to turn into what looks like Black Petals for a breif moment to a long time. this is used to dodge attacks and travel far distances or go through places one would normally never fit. she can not attack while in this form, rather she is harmless in this form, but be warned this can easily lead to her forming back up and attacking. the way this works is that her body turns black and falls apart quickly into petals to which begin to fly as if there is wind around blowing them.
Soul Chain
LVL 1
Soul Chain Lvl 1 she can summon a chain that looks like a shadow based form, the chain forms around either arm(not cursed arm when active) it wraps around the arm so that the chain remains connected. the chain she can send out attempting to grab an opponent or even strike them with the chain, but the real purpose is to grab things, if she grabs an object she can throw the object using the chain at a target.

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:15 pm
Crasher Wave

Chaos_wolf12

King of Relms

Corvo Bianco

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

By Activating the soul charge, Samantha not only would be on her way to reach for the camp but also warn the monk's senses. As the desperate struggle the soul of the meister emitted was enough to annunciate something wasn't right.
The demon, however, dodged the bird from a second time. But would soon realize it was all a diversion set by the meister so she could look for help.
"Clever girl."
The demon mutered as he started gesturing some struggle.
Soon, the meister would be greeted by her pursuer. With an unexpected turn of events.
"I must say you are more agile than I've anticipated... I'll enjoy taking that body of yours..."
With the demon's body still healthy, and emulating the soul charge it was no surprise that he could caught up with her in no time. But the wicked twist was that de demon had already impersonated Samantha's very voice and figure. Being an exact replica. Charging her bandaged arm. The demon would then attempt to strike Samantha 's left side with the black crow.

Meanwhile. Poor Melanie was hungry, she only had a few drinks while waiting for Illo while he was out with Donovan and Emit back then, and after the training she went straight to bed. Which meant she had not tasted food in a long while. And with her null soul perception. She wasn't able to sense the voice of the spirits or the desert. Much less would she be able to listen to Samantha's soul cry for help.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:29 pm
Crasher Wave

Chaos_wolf12

Nebbia d Argento
when she does this she uses more of her soul than what usually happens meaning the more of her soul she uses the more likely shell kill off her soul(since she spends her soul doing this/her soul regrows afterward if theres still a soul)

Corvo Bianco

Samantha Blackhart
Human of the Cursed
Sam stopped in her tracks as she was greeted by the demon she took notice to the voice and shape "im beginning to understand what that monster was talking about...if i choose to believe what he said" she said out loud as she would receive a crow through her, it left no mark rather just caused pain "so it is the impaler...but...it seems you still have no idea how it works..pity...actually its a pity you dont understand any of those tricks you use" she said grinning as her soul charge seemed to grow stronger "lets see whos soul decays first, yours...or mine"she said as jumped forward to knee the imposter

Black Garden
Abilities

Soul Impaling Force
LVL 1
Cursed Arm
Soul Charge
Black Rose Dance
LVL 1
Black Rose Dance makes Sam able to turn into what looks like Black Petals for a brief moment to a long time. this is used to dodge attacks and travel far distances or go through places one would normally never fit. she can not attack while in this form, rather she is harmless in this form, but be warned this can easily lead to her forming back up and attacking. the way this works is that her body turns black and falls apart quickly into petals to which begin to fly as if there is wind around blowing them.
Soul Chain
LVL 1

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Corvo Bianco

Mega Galaxy

8,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:46 pm

Nebbia d Argento

King of Relms

Crasher Wave

Chaos_wolf12

User Image
Illo

Melanie...? You're awfully quiet. I can't resonate with Donovan, you know? Illo didn't have to read his weapon's mind to know she was comparing the two in her head, for she was always quiet when doing so. As they approached the battle, he would say,

What happens when you spend enough time in the desert? He held out his hands for Melanie's weapon form to flip into them as he answered his own question.
You become empty, and then the world speaks to you. It was an old truth over which many parables wrapped themselves for easy, slow digestion in the hungry minds of those in training, but saying it without a wrapper did not diminish the value of it one bit. He said it now to reassure Melanie that he could in fact do incredible things-in a mortal form!-without the esotericism of his usual stoic demeanor, and, perhaps more importantly, that the illusion of potential that was causing Melanie so much disillusionment was just that, an illusion. The two came to stand before the two identical fighters.

Hello~! He began cheerfully.
Are you ready to face an Iron Phoenix? He fell into a stance that was a variation on Crane and waited for his opponent to take him up on the fight.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:33 pm
Crasher Wave

Chaos_wolf12

King of Relms
Ok, so the demon would start loosing strength as well.

Corvo Bianco
There's supposed to be 2 samanthas fighting one another. And the demon is good at reflecting the victim's soul. So it should prof a little dificult to know which one's the real samantha. Especially since Illo hasn't seen Samantha's abilities in action. Otherwise it would be easier to track the feathers back to the demon.

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

((omg this internet I swears D: < ))

"I wasn't... I just thought about what should we cook for dinner sempai"
She was an awful liar, but she still held her pride and did not wished for Illo to know about her true feelings. Which at this point in their relationship as partners it was impossible to hide from the monk. Mind games or not.
She was quick to follow up in her weapon form while Illo took of where the disturbance was felt. Once again he would start to speak in riddles to her. Since her mind was to narrow to comprehend something as simple as a metaphor.
"Sempai, you know I'm not good at listening... nature and such."

As Sam pitied the demon, the false samantha would smile back at her.
"Oh, but do not pity me. Luckily once I devour your body I'll unveil all your secrets. I'll take good care of them"
The demon teased as she charged another crow at her. But just as she launched it, she lost balance for a second. As the soul charge was beginning to take a token on her.
While Samantha was indeed poisoned and wounded. She was used to deal with Soul charge's side effects. Unlike the demon.
"woa.. close call."
Stated the demon as he turned Soul charge off.
"I think I'll take my chances this way."
Charging another crow they would be soon greeted by the monk.

"Samantha chan!"
Melani Exclaimed alarmed. And confused. Right before her there was two Samantha's. And one of them appeared wounded.
"Wait, is this a sister's quarrel? Can't you just accept your sister? Why must you fight one anoter?"
She was quite puzzled. But she couldn't bare the thought of her friend and classmate to be hurt. Which is why she tried to negotiate.

"Oh, but we are just having a little time to catch up with time. An innocent sparring match. Isn't that right... dear sister."
The demon teased. She knew the monk was a strong foe but Samantha was also wounded so she could finish her first and then proceed to face the monk and the weapon.
"I should had lured her further away..."
The demon thought since she could have just killed Samantha right before she could call for help.  

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:01 pm
Crasher Wave

Chaos_wolf12

Nebbia d Argento

Corvo Bianco

Samantha Blackhart
Human of the Cursed
Sam kept her eyes on the demon, not looking at the arrivals, mainly because she didnt want to lose her focus and give it a free hit, she kept her soul charge but it weakened the moment the demon turned its off, thinking she could just focus on the poison but already to her her legs were getting weaker since she was still using a lot of her soul "o dear..would you look at that your soul diminished" she said to it, as she carefully started to move back and on occasion would wobble a bit "at this rate..i will either diminish my soul to nothing or..i release it right before and suffer from the poison" she thought, before hearing the demon mention sisters as well as Melani "if i had a sister like you...i would have killed you in your sleep..but since were not..ill give a rain check"

Black Garden
Abilities

Soul Impaling Force
LVL 1
Cursed Arm
Soul Charge
Black Rose Dance
LVL 1
Black Rose Dance makes Sam able to turn into what looks like Black Petals for a brief moment to a long time. this is used to dodge attacks and travel far distances or go through places one would normally never fit. she can not attack while in this form, rather she is harmless in this form, but be warned this can easily lead to her forming back up and attacking. the way this works is that her body turns black and falls apart quickly into petals to which begin to fly as if there is wind around blowing them.
Soul Chain
LVL 1

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:24 pm

Nebbia d Argento

King of Relms

Chaos_wolf12

Crasher Wave

User Image
Illo

One of the neat things about being normal, for a few hours--well, as normal as Illo gets--is that soul resonance was actually possible; and more than that, Illo actually had to depend quite heavily on the cooperation and strength Melanie offered. Sure, her soul wasn't tough, but neither was his in this state, and with the amount of time they've spent training together, bonding, all that stuff, their souls gelled quite nicely--which is what makes a really potent combination. It was the rhythm! ... Not the size of their souls (or his).

"Samantha," called the monk, in one move initiating his first test. Plenty of demons seek to take the form of their host to establish themselves and avoid the punishment of being found before gaining a good amount of power. This fact, thanks to Illo's Bardo trips, gave him some knowledge on this doppelganger.

"You need to get back to the tent. I'll handle it from here." He looked at the both of them to watch their reactions separately for a moment.

"I doubt if this fiend has ever fought an Iron Phoenix before, but I'm sure you know what we are capable of."
Test number two. A man who spends much of his free time killing demons has likely garnered quite a reputation for himself among the likes of the imposter, making the responses from the demon more likely to come off as hostile, and as a man who honed this sort of skepticism on monks who spoke much the same as he does, there would be a few tricks up the monk's robe sleeves to get the right answer out of them.
Also, the real Sam seemed not to know much about the order.

There was the possibility of the demon sneaking back to camp, but what would it do there other than get obliterated by Emit and Donovan?

Corvo Bianco

Mega Galaxy

8,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:10 pm
Crasher Wave

Chaos_wolf12

King of Relms
Ok, so the demon would start loosing strength as well.

Corvo Bianco
There's supposed to be 2 samanthas fighting one another. And the demon is good at reflecting the victim's soul. So it should prof a little dificult to know which one's the real samantha. Especially since Illo hasn't seen Samantha's abilities in action. Otherwise it would be easier to track the feathers back to the demon.

Melanie didn't quite get the situation. For her it was just confusing. All she wanted was to help Samantha.
While neither of the Sam's revealed which was the fiend and which the real one. It was sure none of them liked one another. To even negate being sisters at all. That at least Melanie could understand since both Samantha and the demon agreed not to like one another. Otherwise they wouldn't be fighting.
Illo tried to lure the demon away with some common logic from the expertise of Bardo region. But the demon was either ignorant of the order or never gave them that much of importance.
As he asked Samantha to go back to the camp neither of them move. Since the ambience was tense and none of the Samantha's wished to let their guard down.

Leaving another few minutes of uncomfortable silence. But the poison wouldn't stop and Samantha's soul was consumed with each second it passed because of her soul Charge, trying to contain the poison.
It was all set for the demon to simply wait patiently until Samantha died and snatch her body. But she had to keep the Monk and weapon at bay while stalling Samantha. This was quite a puzzle.

"I'm sorry, but I can't take my guard down. It is but a simple yet practical advice in battle."
The demon answered, still not giving enough information to reveal itself as the demon.
"Sempai, we have to do something"
Melanie was growing desperate as she couldn't figure which Samantha was the real one. But seeing one of them in pain because of the unknown poison, made her worry even more.

The Demon continued charging the black crow but still not releasing it as he might need it to keep he monk away when the time came for retreat. Or to finish Samantha off quickly.

The demon was also tricky, as it reflected the meister's soul to appear completely as Samantha, which was why Umbra had mistaken Samantha for an evil person.

Illo would have to be very thoughtful if he wanted to oversee through the demon's illusion.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:19 pm
Crasher Wave

Chaos_wolf12

Nebbia d Argento

Corvo Bianco

Samantha Blackhart
Human of the Cursed
Sam glanced at Illo "really...go back to the camp..genius solution just let me turn my back so i can get hit by this demon...mind using your brain?" she told him in a calm expression as she winced a bit due to the soul charge still being active "why is it just you and Melani anyways...its like your a cocky fighter...probably would explain some things" she said the last part under her breathe. "and besides...even if i returned to camp i wouldn't even make it halfway even if you stalled this thing"

Black Garden
Abilities

Soul Impaling Force
LVL 1
Cursed Arm
Soul Charge
Black Rose Dance
LVL 1
Soul Chain
LVL 1

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Corvo Bianco

Mega Galaxy

8,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:33 pm

King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

Crasher Wave

Chaos_wolf12

User Image
Illo

Illo noted the sarcasm with which Sam replied to him with and smirked a little. That was awfully familiar talk for a demon who just met him.

"No, you misunderstand. This imposter's fight is with me now. All you need concern yourself with is getting back to camp in one piece."
Illo fished out a pocketful of the strange bark he often ate and handed it to Sam.

"These will keep your soul health for quite a while. Eat them on your way back to camp, and you will certainly make it without trouble." Even if it was the imposter, with Emit and Donovan hanging back, it was a risk he was more than willing to take. He turned toward the other Sam.

"Come, you must think you need medical attention too." Here Illo would begin to walk the troupe back to camp. He called, and it was time for the imposter to show his cards.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:54 am
Crasher Wave

Chaos_wolf12

King of Relms

Corvo Bianco

Melanie was nervous but at least she felt better when Illo handed the bark to Samantha. As soon as he did, she focused her attention to the demon.
"Sempai, that one there's the demon. Samantha chan said our names. The demon shouldn't had any idea of who we are."
Melani comente before the black crow would be sent against Illo. Should he avoid it, Samantha would get the full power of the technique. Should Illo shield it, part of the attack would still reach Samantha. While also risking that Melanie would also receive part of the attack.

The demon would have no other choice but to engage, with enough luck he could knock Samantha leaving only the monk and the weapon left.  

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

Corvo Bianco

Mega Galaxy

8,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:48 am

King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

Chaos_wolf12

Crasher Wave

User Image
Illo

Good work Melanie! Said Illo, handing over a genuine compliment to his partner for the first time in a very long time.

Illo read the demon's charge and blocked out of instinct with Melanie's daggers up in an X shape. Because of his momentum, he was able to push Illo back, and the monk slid back through the dirt--literally!-- carving the land with his heel. Just then he was distracted by a pretty thought; of the gods of old and saints and demons sparring and warring here until the great animographs where there in full glory, to represent the paragon of martial arts on this Earth.

But that was for another time.
Samantha, go!

Illo would hold the demon's strike firmly at bay until it stopped pushing him back, and then perform a low Wing Chun kick toward the front kneecap of the fiend. As he did this, he would divide his knives and close them again like a scissor while shifting his head to the side. The demon would probably leave with a deep cut in its wrist from the attack, not to mention the damage to the knee and cessation of momentum from his kick.

I don't know if you understand... You can't win. Illo always got a little serious when it came to fights that clearly weren't sparring matches. Plus it was a demon, and he'd made a career of killing those.

--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces