Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
Mission: The Webs we Weave [Complete] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:59 pm

Quote:

King of Relms

Spreader of Malice

fluffy ghoul

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Trainee Nurse Melanie Du Coteau .
Demon Weapon.
The webs we weave?

Melanie smiled, Kiea was actually cute. She kept on washing her back, hearing Kiea's explanation.
"Ohh, I'll make sure to take a note on that"
She giggled when suddenly a dark haired girl interrupted their conversation.
"eh?"
Cassie explained, and warned Melanie about Kiea. Melanie widened her eyes for a it, blinking a couple of times as she stared at Cassie.
Turning over to see Kiea. She smiled moment's later before turning to Cassie.
"At this point... aren't we all? War takes tokens on everyone... Even I had to learn how to take a live while in medic training."
Melanie giggled coldly. However deep withing she took a mental note to keep an eye on Kiea. The idea of her being a killer was frightening. But, despite how much she liked Kiea, she had to remember they were on a mission and within enemy territory.
"Kiea san, if by any chance you can't control your urges to use your blade... would you mind avoiding vitals? Oh, and try not to use deep cuts either so I can stitch myself."
She commented to Kiea as some sort of bad joke. Giggling she turned back to Cassie.
"Alright, I'll be careful."
That given, she would also wink at Cassie.
"Thank you for the information."
And boy she was grateful. She now had a stronger mindset. Should the worst come. She was already aware of Kiea's profile as an assassin.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:35 am
Fluffy Ghoul

Spreader of Malice

Sabrewolf123
you forgot about the kitsunes smell muahahh

Nebbia d argento

User Image
Lily Treinna
Lily with Blood Blade
Nine tailed Form
Lily would finish her shower in terms of washing as she just wanted to keep the water on her "theres...nothing one can do about that...it will always hurt and cause your ear drums to ring making it hard to focus...you can dull your ears by constantly having them deal with the loud noises but you will dull them making them less effective than humans" she stated "the same applies with your sense of smell...a smell that's strong and pungent it will cause your sense of smell to be impossible" she added "as our enhanced senses are seen as a gift,..they can also be our weakness"

Blood Blade v.2

User Image

ignition/Lets do this
+ Weapon Creation: she can create weapons she owns(puts them in a sort of collection only to pull them out when needed) in total she only has the blood blade
+ Elemental force: she can harness 4 elements with the help of her sword Fire,Water, ice, and Air
+ Nine Tailed form: an extra form that She can tap into, she hasn't perfected it yet so she cant keep it up for long, but her abilities are much stronger making her a force to be reckoned with. she is able to manipulate her tails to the point to being able to grab things and attack with them as well as defend.
+ Enhanced speed
+ Anti-Madness manipulation: much like Madness it can take its own form, but because she has this she is immune to madness, she can take damage from attacks from madness but she can't be infected, this element is strong against madness users and Black blood users for some reason, she can also add it to her own weapons or limbs,
+(unknown)
+(unknown)
+(unknown)

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:38 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

The Demon of Life
Partner: Texas

I wish you could see
The bridge that leads from you to me
But every time you try to cross
You always manage to get lost

User Image

Without a second glance you left me stranded
I climbed I slipped I fell but at least I tried
If you turn your back, I'll burn that bridge

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Mirai continued to wash her body as the others spoke. It seemed a lot of them, especially Cross, we're going through some hard times after the headquarters exploded. She frowned slightly. A bunch of people were dead or suffering just because of Saint Clara's decision to bail out at the last second during the raid. She glanced over at Laurell "Um... If you don't mind me asking, how come she won't walk under a light?" She asked.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Nebbia d Argento

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

Spreader of Malice

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:11 am
User Image

[ Threat: Extremely Dangerous]|[ Despair ]|[ Title: Demon of Light and Hope]|

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
════ ══ ═══ ══ ═══ ══ ════ ══ ═══ ══════
As Captain Otoya began speaking and with vivid detail, revealed what their plan of action was and how they would pull it off, Despair glanced at the man, with a look of pride on his face. It truly seemed like he and Otoya were cut from the same cloth. Their similar perverted natures and the fact that Otoya's plan was well thought out and brilliantly executed, made Despair see Otoya as someone promising and with potential. Perhaps, if things go the way Mirai wishes, and these children are saved, perhaps he would seek out this Otoya. Once the plan had been stated, Despair nodded, "I like it, you clearly have put some thought into this." Despair stated as he glanced towards Lt. May. "Out? Well, that should be the same as we entered, should it not? Or one of us could sacrifice ourselves as a diversion in order to let the other ones leave unnoticed. If it should come to that, I nominate myself." As he said this, Despair would glance towards the massive building in the distance, the one with the Gene Children, he didn't forget about meeting the so-called prince, but for now, his mind is focused on something.

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
[ Condition/Stamina: Stable/Low]|[ Madness Level: Vast]|[ Energy Output: 0%]|[ Soul Wavelength: Stable]l

{Out...Of....Character --- }

Sabrewolf123

Fluffy Ghoul

King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:17 pm
Fluffy Ghoul

Spreader of Malice

King of Relms
Between the shampoo, conditioner, soap and humidity in the air I'd say their sense of smell is negated too. Lily's new image looks really cute btw cool

Nebbia d argento

Some men just want to see the world burn...

User Image

And I just want to show them.
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

April May nodded as she listened to Lily. "I see. That makes sense," she replied. "The guys in the Research Division were testing out some kind of sonic pulse that would broadcast a high frequency pitch within half-a-mile in every direction. You know like how dog whistles work? Humans can't hear 'em but dogs and whatnot can? It was supposed to be like that except a lot worse. They were saying if they got they got the pitch just right they would be able to broadcast a continuous pulse that would cause a Kitsune so much pain they'd be incapacitated but it wouldn't affect humans at all since we wouldn't be able to hear it. Well, I guess I would, but regular Machinist soldiers wouldn't. They were talkin' about finding that Kitsune Tree or whatever and droppin' some of 'em right near it and then movin' in with flame weapons." She sighed as she finished washing herself. "No need to worry yourself though. That's a pipe dream for now. It's probably under a ton of wreckage out there somewhere."

Lt. Kiea looked back at Melanie. "Urges?" She asked, sounding confused. "I wouldn't cut you! You're one of the good guys!" She gave Melanie a big, reassuring smile as Cassie Black shook her head. "No, not what I meant. Though I can see why you might think that," she told Melanie in a cool tone. "I wouldn't say she's psychotic exactly. More like she's just comfortable with killing. I've never really seen her lose control of herself. She attacks when she's ordered and doesn't when she's not. In a way she's more disciplined than some others around here. I was mostly referring to her ability. She may be the youngest of us but she's one of our strongest members. She wasn't raised in the Upper or Lower Cities like the rest of us," Cassie explained. "She was found by a patrol that ventured into the Machine Dumps on a mission. They say that they found her taking on three aug-rejects own her own. Un-augged. She'd found some kind of long knife and she took them all out. The patrol picked her up and took her in, promising to take her somewhere nice. They brought her to the Upper Cities and at the Patrol Captain's recommendation she was allowed to take the Ability Assessment Exam. Apparently she blew their minds, scoring high enough to qualify for Officer Candidate School. She had to take some kind of special classes to adapt to civilized society-" "Those were fun!" -but after that she was allowed to go straight to OCS. She supposedly excelled there too. By the time most students were mastering handling their own resonance weapons she was already creating her own special abilities. She graduated 3 years ahead of her class. One of Saint Clara's inner circle, Texas, even watched her perform and said she was highly capable. People were saying in a few years she herself might be in the Inner Circle." Cassie slowly began washing her hair. "I'm not saying sleep with one eye open, I'm just saying don't think she's helpless." Lt. Kiea looked back at Melanie again. "I can't attack people when I'm not supposed to," she informed her. "Or Captain Cross will yell at me for a long time with really angry words."

Lt. Laurell looked over at Mirai when she heard her question. "I guess....since you're part of the Command Staff now you should know..." she began. "The day The Mobile Headquarters was destroyed was the day of Class B's graduation from Officer Candidate School. The Men's OCS was on the West side of the Upper Cities while ours was on the East side, so we weren't as close to the explosion but..." she trailed off for a moment before continuing. "During the Graduation Ceremony, we all stand out on the parade grounds in full uniform. Above us they erect this huge metal platform of scaffolding and cut into the platform are big, bright lights. If you think of a checkerboard, imagine the black squares are all cut out and huge lights are hung down through them. Well, there was one light for each of us that we stood under. It was supposed to be symbolic, you know? The lights shining on each of us as we stood at attention. They were pretty big lights too...several hundred pounds at least. When the generator in Saint Clara's palace started exploding...it sent shrapnel in every direction. Several pieces went straight over the scaffolding cutting out two of the lights. One was mine and the other was Belle's. We both managed to throw ourselves out of the way in time. The lights came down and shattered exactly where we had been standing. But...." Lt. Laurell gave a sigh. "No body had time to say or do anything.....several moments later an airship came careening towards us. It must have been damaged or thrown off-course by the explosion or something. It...it crashed right through the wiring holding the platform above us. Not just the wires holding the lights but the entire thing. It came right down at us......Belle and I....our lights had already crashed down so there was just empty space above them. We both threw ourselves back into our spots over the ruined lights and the platform came down around us....we were spared since there was nothing above our spots.....but everyone else....their lights were still there and...when they came down..." she let out a shaky breath. "There were 500 people in our graduating class. When the platform and lights came down....the sound of thousands of bones all breaking at once....you don't....you don't forget something like that..." Lt. Laurell concluded her story, still holding herself. "Belle and I....we were the only two survivors in our class of 500." She gave a small, mirthless laugh. "We didn't even know each other then. We were just two random people. We were complete opposites actually. We hung out with different crowds and never said two words to each other. My friends and I all saw her group as a bunch of ignorant hicks and she and her friends all saw us as prissy, stuck-up rich girls. But after that one moment...we were the only two left. All our friends were....and we helped each other escape....we pulled each other through and made it to one of the evacuating airships. We've been close ever since. We've counted on each other to get through all this....but....it's starting to get to her and I don't know what to do...." the others grew silent as Lt. Laurell finished her story. Yuji and Betsy and Cassie had all been away on missions at the time, but everyone else had their own stories of survival. They knew what it had been like.

Meanwhile, Lt. May looked at Despair. "Umm...I might have an idea," he replied, sounding as if he were admitting guilt to some crime. "The showers are basically a large echo chamber so when they talk it muffles out almost everything else. If we...open and close the door when they're talking, they shouldn't be able to hear it." Captain Otoya snapped his fingers. "That's right! And if you put your ear up to the door, you can hear when they're talking. You can't make out what they're saying but you know when they're saying something. That could be the time to slip in!"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:32 pm

Quote:

King of Relms

Spreader of Malice

fluffy ghoul

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Demon Weapon.
The webs we weave?

"I'm sorry, I'll be more careful when choosing my words next time... kinda had been the reason I've been sent away from society. I kinda have a problem measuring my words..."
She giggled while rubbing her abdomen lightly, referring to her previous argue with Kevin.
"I'm sorry to have looked down upon you Kiea san, from now on, you'll be my superior, how does that sound?"
She giggled, winking an eye at Kiea before sitting back, and grabbing a bucket to wash the foam away from Kiea's back.  

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:55 pm
Fluffy Ghoul

Spreader of Malice

Sabrewolf123
<.< i guess...and thank you ^^

Nebbia d argento

User Image
Lily Treinna
Lily with Blood Blade
Nine tailed Form
Lily looked at April the whole idea of the fact that they would take advantage of their hearing ticked her off a bit but she eliminate the anger when she mentioned it being under a wreckage. "i still find it terrible that they were even designing such a think...the elder of the kitsunes wants to unite all races with Kitsunes making them allies but...all you humans want is domination" she said sighing "makes me question her logic as to why she thinks that way" she added. as she stretched her arms upward only to have them behind her head "in anycase it would be hard for you all to even get there....they have the ability to remove any means of entering it" she said giving a small smirk as she looked at April

Blood Blade v.2

User Image

ignition/Lets do this
+ Weapon Creation: she can create weapons she owns(puts them in a sort of collection only to pull them out when needed) in total she only has the blood blade
+ Elemental force: she can harness 4 elements with the help of her sword Fire,Water, ice, and Air
+ Nine Tailed form: an extra form that She can tap into, she hasn't perfected it yet so she cant keep it up for long, but her abilities are much stronger making her a force to be reckoned with. she is able to manipulate her tails to the point to being able to grab things and attack with them as well as defend.
+ Enhanced speed
+ Anti-Madness manipulation: much like Madness it can take its own form, but because she has this she is immune to madness, she can take damage from attacks from madness but she can't be infected, this element is strong against madness users and Black blood users for some reason, she can also add it to her own weapons or limbs,
+(unknown)
+(unknown)
+(unknown)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:35 pm
User Image

Hearing Lieutenant May and Captain Otoya, Despair grinned. It was no surprise how these children were able to take Atticus and Vincent prisoner while still being able to fend off their assaults. They were quite smart. This only made Despair more interested in taking over this little organization. "Well, it seems like everything, is planned and prepared, all that's left is to commence operation: Nudist Explosion!"

[ Condition/Stamina: Stable/Low]|[ Madness Level: Vast]|[ Energy Output: 0%]|[ Soul Wavelength: Stable]l

Sabrewolf123

Fluffy Ghoul

King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:32 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

The Demon of Life

I wish you could see

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Mirai stopped washing herself as Laurell told the story about what happened to her and Belle. She watched her quietly and motionlessly up until Laurell was finished speaking. She paused for another second or two before looking towards the ground "I see... I am very sorry that had to happen to you both..." Mirai said finally. "You both should talk to each other about it then. She seems very bothered by it and it definitely isn't good for you to not speak about it either. It doesn't help that right after all of this, we are asked to go out and keep doing our job as if nothing happened..." she said, clenching her fist slightly with a small frown. She wasn't acting anymore.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Nebbia d Argento

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

Spreader of Malice

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:42 pm
Fluffy Ghoul

Spreader of Malice

King of Relms

Nebbia d argento

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Lt. Laurell looked over at Mirai and nodded. "Well, everyone who survived has their own story," she replied with a sad smile. "But yeah, we've talked about it....but it's still there....no changing that." She gave a small laugh at Mirai's next statement. "It's our duty. We swore an oath to defend humanity against all comers." She seemed to lose her timid sorrow as she spoke, conviction in her voice as she reminded them of the oath all Machinist Officers took. "We are the thin red line between humanity and its nightmares, between sanity and madness, between life and death itself. We are the light that holds off the darkness. We will not fall, we will not falter, we will not retreat or surrender. As long as we draw breath, we swear that mankind will worship no demon, bow to no witch, flee from no Kishin and fear not The Reaper. Humanitas Primoris! Humanitas Nisi!" [Pronounced u-man-E-tas prim-oris! u-man-E-tas nee-see] All the other Machinists echoed the Latin motto of The Machinist Order with respect in their voices. Lt. Laurell smiled slightly and sighed. "Yeah, that does feel a little better," she told Mirai. Just then, Captain Belle returned, holding a different brand of conditioner. "This is what I was looking for," she said as she walked back under one of the shower heads and begin to use it.

April May looked back at Lily and returned her smirk. "Humanity is pretty creative hun. We're not going anywhere; we have time to figure something out. Not to mention, there's more ways than brute force to get someone to open up a door." She shrugged. "The most popular idea was to give the kitsune Elder no other choice. Force her hand somehow, though I can't say I was in on those plans so I have no idea how that would be done."

Lt. Kiea blinked as she heard Melanie. Measuring words?" she asked. She looked back at Melanie when she heard her next comment. "It's okay! I already know I'm smaller than everyone else so I'm used to people looking down! But I will definitely be your superior since I'm an Officer so I rank higher," she explained.

Captain Otya gave Despair a grin as he heard him. "On your lead, Guardsman," he replied with a salute. "Umm...yeah okay...." Lt. May agreed, not sounding nearly as sure as The Captain.  

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:50 pm

Quote:

King of Relms

Spreader of Malice

fluffy ghoul

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Demon Weapon.
The webs we weave?

"I'll be un your care then, Officer Kiea"
Melanie replied with a brief smile before performing a small salute at Lieutenant Kiea.
After that she continued as she was. Switching views between Kiea and agent Black. While they were two different persons, they share the same air of... discipline? It was hard to tell, but Melanie felt like those two resembled each other in some awkward way.
None the less, the more she spend there, the more she felt a truce could work. Since they were acting... well, human. Unlike the reports of savage terrorists.
But just as Cassie sadly pointed out. There's always more than meets the eye. Still, one could only dream a day like that would arrive in which both, Machinist and shibusen could...
Then it stroke her.
A saddened look took over her face for a brief instance. Remembering the cause that united both factions under the same flag... she wished there was other way. She hoped for it.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

The Demon of Life

I wish you could see

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Mirai stuck her head under the water then, staring down at the ground as she heard Laurell and then the oath and Latin Motto. She began conditioning her hair quietly as she seemed to think to herself about something.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Nebbia d Argento

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

Spreader of Malice

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:03 pm
Fluffy Ghoul

Spreader of Malice

Sabrewolf123
<.< i guess...and thank you ^^

Nebbia d argento

User Image
Lily Treinna
Lily with Blood Blade
Nine tailed Form
"the same can be for kitsunes...we live much longer than humans...so well be around just as long if not longer" she told her smirking back "and what choice would that be...she has no...er...family shes been alone for the most part" she told her "tho...i really do hope one day this feud between our races will die off..." she sighed "whats your opinion do you really think there should be a power between one race over the other?" she asked

Blood Blade v.2

User Image

ignition/Lets do this
+ Enhanced speed
+(unknown)
+(unknown)
+(unknown)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:38 pm
User Image

With his little crew ready to go, Despair would look back at the ones who chose to remain behind. "Of course this should go without saying, but this mission is a secret, if anyone ask where we are, then just say we three left early or something. Just don't dishonor the code of brotherhood." As he said this, Despair's eyes were focused more on Texas than any of the others, he knew Texas might be the one to try and stop them. With that, Despair would sneak out of the spring, begin the operation. Although he could have put on a towel to cover his lower body, but he didn't really care. Soon, Despair had made his way over towards the door of the showers. Placing his ear against the door, Despair could hear the showers running as well as the girls speaking, it was just as Otoya had stated. "Alright, lets go in."

Sabrewolf123

Fluffy Ghoul

King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:28 am
Fluffy Ghoul

Spreader of Malice

King of Relms
I know the kitsunes aren't actually like that, but that's what the Machinists are taught about them so that's what they believe

Nebbia d argento

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

When Melanie saluted Lt. Kiea, the Lieutenant quickly and automatically snapped a perfect salute back. They clearly taught them discipline very well at the academy. "My turn!" She said once Melanie finished washing the suds off her back.

April May paused in washing her legs as she heard Lily's question, looking at her as if she had asked what color the sky was. "You mean one race dominating all the others? 'Course not, but that's just the way it is hun. It's the story of humanity in a nutshell; getting dominated by one race or another. A lot of the people in the Order were former slaves to demons or kishins or witches or the like. It's either we do it or they do so we'd rather be the ones who dominate." She continued washing her legs slowly as she spoke. "It'd be nice if we'd all get along. But look at you kitsunes. You're perfectly fine walking into demon realms, Death City and all across God's green Earth but if anyone so much as gets near ya'lls magical tree, you're ready to fry, burn, freeze-dry or execute them with one of your elemental swords. Why should we trust your kind at all? You'll kill us if we so much as think we know where the tree is."

The two Officers that remained in the pool sighed as they heard Despair. The Guardsman couldn't technically order them to keep their silence, but it was generally good policy not to annoy a Royal Guardsman if at all possible. "Sure, not a word, code of honor," Captain Schifo replied. Lieutenant Marison nodded in agreement. Texas was down in the water so that only his eyes and the top of his head could be seen. He was definitely not happy; he looked like an angry crocodile ready to bite anyone who stepped back into the water.

Once the three men got to the women's showers and heard talking they all managed to slip inside and close the door behind them without making a sound. They were in the locker room just outside the showers. Now only a thin, semi-transparent curtain and quite a bit of steam separated the women from their view. Steam wafted into the locker room from the showers but the showers themselves were filled with it, so much so that it was impossible for them to see anything but the vague outlines of the showering women.  
--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff