Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Back to Guilds

Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
FullMetal Alchemist talk Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 6:41 pm
((*she poked her elder sister and her younger brother* they are all I have really...but you act a lot like Katchan...you even do video games like her....are you sure you are not like cousins somehow?...*sighed* and you both adore Ed and Roy.....))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 6:43 pm
No my bishies! *takes Ed and Roy and puts them in a closet then pauses putting Ed in a differnt closet so they don't kill each other.* And no I do'nt think so...I don't think I have an relatives in Colorado...not that I know of.  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 6:47 pm
((*nodded softly, glancing as Fire figured out Roy and Ed could not go in the same closet* that interesting then...there has to be something with both of your experiences then...something that makes you act the same ways...it's curious really...))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 6:54 pm
uh...let's see, the fact that Emmi and Ebo when I came back from private school had become perverted and it rubbed off on me. I lost my grandma when I was 12 and she was probably closer to me then my mother at times. I can't stand my father. In middle school and elementary school I was always picked on and had extermly few friends. I became obssesed with video games at the age of five and was playing Mortal Kombat games at that time as well.

how's that for some basic outlines things that I can remember?  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 7:05 pm
((*shocked, reading down the list and somehow not being able to believe the similarities* wow....the only thing that did not happen was her not being popular..the moment she got into 9th grade everyone loved her, but before that she was not in any of the crowds....but everything else...*still shocked and in awe* wow, that's incredible....))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 7:06 pm
Nope I will never be popular nor do I want to be. Popular are preps and preps deserve to die(except your sis). Wow that's weird, think we're like clones or something. I swear now I'm starting to get a little creeped out.  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 7:15 pm
((*she poked her sister* she's not a prep..she drew a mural picture of GIR from invader zim eating tacos and cheerleaders, and she hates anyone who thinks they are better then everyone else in real life, although she adores Roy....*she made a face* clones?...that would mean we would be related somehow...it's not possible....*confused*))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 7:21 pm
Yeah your right. And Roy ish mine. I have two Roys! I feel special since they both can use Fire...maybe it's just me but is Roy a coomon named used with a person who can use Fire? Oh well*clings to both Roy's* Actully if they had the same hair color they could be related looking! That sounded weird.

And yes Cheerleaders are just ew. Hate them with a burning passion that can not be matched even by the hatered I have for the human race. That's pretty bad  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 7:39 pm
((*looked at the two Roys* they are kinda similar....it's cool though...I wonder if one of the same producers worked on both series and had a thing about that kind of guy....*she was frightened of cheerleaders, since they could brainwash you and then steal your soul*...they try taking my jobs...to bring joy and happiness to people around me, and to take everyone's soul....but yes, that's a strong bit of hate...I can't hate people like everyone else can, but I can fear them...))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 7:44 pm
Nope, I can hate a person so much I'd like nothing more then to shot them in the head and watch them fall to the ground where they belong. Such people are the reason people like me have to come the world. If not for them there would not be people who cause such events, shootings at schools, killings, and perhaps war itself. It should stop, all of it needs to stop. But we are humans, being of destruction and cahos. W can try but in the end we cannot stop ourselves. We are animals that act on instinct. And ours is nothing more then destruction...*sighs and closes her eyes, then leans back in her chair* didn't mean to go off track like that.  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 7:51 pm
((*actually learning something at the moment, listening with rapt attention like usual*...that makes sense...I can see why a person would think like that, I just can't..I know people can be bad, and there is a lot of wrong. It should all just stop, but humans are like that, they can't..they are too weak and shortsighted to see what they are doing until it's too late and then they just cry and speed up killing everything off because it's the only thing left to do...*she herself had a dislike for humanity, still wishing there was something more that could be done* no, it's fine...I like it when people go off like that, it's good for them and good for me I suppose...))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 7:53 pm
It's nice to know people who agree with that veiw though. Everyone else keeps saying that we're not like that and we are. ANd you realize I think it must take a lot of guts to think such things much less say them to people. I don't know why. You know I think what I lack in school intellagence I make up with my logics. I"m a very logical person actully.  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:10 pm
((*she nodded quickly* my sister has the same view, and she taught me that when I was younger, and I understand and see that...people who deny it are just asking for reality to come and crush them into the ground...but I do realize it takes a lot to say that...I'm always a very open person I suppose, I don't think twice about saying what I think and it gets me into lots of trouble...but I always do well in school when I actually do my homework and don't fall asleep, but I don't have very good common sense, even if I have logic....))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:26 pm
I don't talk to people. They just shun be aside, so I sit in my dark room alone. Where I write my poems and be alone.(sweet a rythm(sp) this is sounding like a poem to me), I prefer not to open up, though in reality I'd love nothing more. Since you know. Actully I suppose I"m a hurt person, which is why they caled me depressed. And since I don't have anyone to talk to I guess that's more so, since talking about it helps. But there's just no one around in the world I can talk to since my family doesn't understand and well Ebo I'd talk to her but she doesn't seem to talk to me anymore...  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:11 am
((*she tilted her head, listening very carefully to the words*...well, I know a few people that don't shun you...and I am really happe you talk to me...*pulled Fire out of her dark room* I am sure lots of people would like you, since I'm your friend, right? I am not sure what hurt you, but can't you just hit it back harder and make it go away?*poked Fire* I am here any time you want to talk though if you ever feel like you need to...with Emmi and all of the other people you mentioned, I would think all of us could help you...))  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff