Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
Mission: Beach Blast (Private) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:55 am

Shira
User Image

Emma
User Image

Mirai
User Image

Noira
User Image

Emma looked over at Lily "I mean throw the ball harder," she told the kitsune. Emma snickered as Kain told her not to underestimate him before watching as he deflected the ball upwards. Her ears twitched slightly before her gaze scanned the beach. There was... a guy in a suit near where Noira and Chilia were and Miles seemed to be there too. That seemed like nice company. There was also a cat girl near an annoyed Mirai. There was something familiar about the cat girl but she couldn't place her finger on it. Then Emma noticed a very familiar face. As Emma saw Herald, a smile suddenly lit up on her face and she waved over at him.

Shira watched as Kain deflected the ball and gave her an opening to spike it. Shira smirked slightly as her wavelength rose and she focused some of her resonance into her right hand. She jumped up then and spiked it Jessica's way, the ball speeding towards her like a bullet.

"Uh-Huh..." Mirai muttered before SC began sulking. Mirai put the book back in her bag and looked at SC "Do you want me to bury you in the sand?" she asked in a slight teasing tone.

Noira smiled slightly and nodded at Chilia before she went back to sun bathing. Then she heard someone coming towards them. She opened one eye and saw that the guy from earlier was now wearing a suit and standing in front of them with drinks. As he said they purchased the 1000th drink, Noira raised an eyebrow. Normally, she wouldn't be interested but if free stuff was involved... "Nora," the black haired woman said with a serious expression before closing her eyes again as she guy seemed to be flirting with Chilia. That was going to be interesting to see.
Noira heard another set of footsteps coming their way and at first she was going to ignore it until she heard a familiar voice. As Miles spoke to her, Noira's eyes shot open and she looked over at him with a slightly surprised expression. "Oh... Hi..." she replied, propping herself up on her arms slightly. "Things are... alright..."

Quote:

The Reticent Harlequin

Sabrewolf123

Nebbia d Argento

King of Relms

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:14 pm
sorbet shark

sabrewolf123

Nebbia d Argento

The Reticent Harlequin

User Image
[Outfit]

User Image
[Outfit]

User Image
Outfit

Lily looked at Emma "I would if i could catch it..." she stated before she looked around the new scents and people arriving, soon she would see Herald and another boy "I guess....you got your wish of...seeing him in his bathing suit....right?" she stated to emma.

Chilia would raise an eyebrow when she smelled miles and herald "huh....i didn't think he was going to show up...thank god for fluer being elsewhere" she muttered before she would be approached by another man which made her eyes wonder to the other side of the chairs. "hmm?" she sounded looking at him. He placed drinks between the two of them. "um....thanks...i guess...though i doubt the delay should be brought up as....i didn't know i was the 1000ths drink..." she confessed. he would ask for their names which Noira was instantly responding to, proably because it was free...typical action of course, "I go by Chilia" she told him before he offered a flower and folded pocket square, which made her look at it and sigh looking up at him, she took her sunglasses off before looking back at the token "wasn't expecting that...might as well" she stated before taking the token "thanks...i guess...is this from the bar...which would be...weird...or is this a personal token?" she asked smirking

Queen would watch as she took the starfish and threw it back into the see, which made her wince abit when it hit the water "hmmm...I probably should have been more....specific...on how to return it" she stated rubbing her forehead. seeing her come back queen would smile "you've...um got quite the arm now...I remember when you couldn't even throw anything more than 4 feet" she stated

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:27 pm
User Image

l[ Name: Kain "Mors" Fatum ]|[ Partner: Shira Death]|
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
xxl[ Classification: Death Scythe]|[ Affiliation: DWMA]|
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Watching as Shira spiked the ball towards Jessica, Kain couldn't help but to smile, "Nice form." he teased as he would also notice Herald and Miles show up. "Seems like I'm not the only one that decided to come along." Kain stated.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
l[ Soul Wavelength: Stable]|[ Soul Resonance: Inactive]|
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
|[ Physical State: Healthy]|[ Title: The Demon Guns of Death]|
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

{Out...Of....Character --- }

{Quoting}

sorbet shark

King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:43 pm

Quote:

seulrene

Celiabemont

sorbet shark

sabrewolf123

King of Relms

The Reticent Harlequin

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User Image

-"Sweetheart, I'm the one who breaks hell lose"-
╔══════════════╗
Akio Katashi
╚══════════════╝

Taking his time to listen to both ladies name, Akkio made some mental notes as to not to forget them.
"Splendid, Noira and Chilia. I'll personally see the preparations for your prizes. On the mean time is there anything else I may help you with?"
Akkio asked before Miles would join in just seconds later.
"Greetings sir, may I offer you any drinks or appetizers?"
Another customer, it seemed Akkio was on a lucky streak, since it only meant more opportunities to rock this job. Even within, his mental chuckles were nonstop, after all it had been a while since he had to be this formal. It wasn't all the less amusing though.
Turning around, as Chilia would appear to pick the token, there was a warm smile on the man's face when she asked where this token came from.
"It is a personal token of course. Should it be from the bar it would be weird indeed. Tho not impossible. I still believe there's plenty of people in this world with good taste."
Picking up the tray, he would wait for Miles to see if there was anything he would be willing to order.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[❖] OoC:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:36 pm

Shira
User Image

Emma
User Image

Mirai
User Image

Noira
User Image

"You can still throw the ball harder even if you can't catch it, silly."
As Lily mentioned Emma getting her wish, she glanced at Lily then at where Herald was then at Lily again "Ah! Oh my gosh, you are right. We predicted this," she said, sounding excited.

Shira glanced around as she sensed more people before looking up at Kain "Looks like this party got bigger. I think the rest of this trip is getting more fun by the moment," she told her partner with a grin.

Noira glanced over at the waiter guy as he now seemed to be offering appetizers. Her eyes lit up then and she glanced at Chilia "We could get a meal on the beach," she told her with a small smile. She looked up at Akio "Do you have bruschetta? Or anything with meatballs?" she seemed a bit peppier now and it was unknown if that was because of the drinks or Miles showing up.

Quote:

The Reticent Harlequin

Sabrewolf123

Nebbia d Argento

King of Relms

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:22 pm
sorbet shark

sabrewolf123

Nebbia d Argento

The Reticent Harlequin

User Image
[Outfit]

User Image
[Outfit]

User Image
Outfit

Chilia looked at the man as he kept speaking. only to look at noira when she brought up the idea of food "you really do change priorities quick when it coems to relaxing" she stated smirking "but yea...food would be nice...I too would like to know what they are" she asked before he would continue. "yep...weird ideed, but the taste is well placed"

Queen just waited for saya to keep playing and was resting otherwise.

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:19 pm
sorbet shark

King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

The Reticent Harlequin

User Image

Jessica Jetter

User Image

Saya

User Image

Herald waved back at Emma before walking over to her. "Good to see you too Kain," he replied to Kane's statement. He looked around at the group. "How have things been going?" He asked.

Jessica prepared herself as Shira's ball-attack came her way. Once it was in range she jumped up and kicked it hard, sending it straight towards Kain.

Miles smiled when he heard Noira's reply. "I'm glad to hear it," he told her. Miles sat down in the sand next to Noira as he heard her order her drink. "Do you have rootbeer?" He asked the waiter politely.

SC's expression suddenly brightened when Mirai made her offer. "Yeah would you!?" She asked hopefully, a wide grin on her face.

Saya giggled when she heard Queen. "Yeah I can throw really far now huh!?" She asked, looking up at Queen with a big grin.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:56 pm

Quote:

seulrene

Celiabemont

sorbet shark

sabrewolf123

King of Relms

The Reticent Harlequin

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User Image

╔══════════════╗
Akio Katashi
╚══════════════╝

Akkio would nod at Miles as they indeed held onto such variety of drinks.
"Of course, may I bring you some?"
Asked the man, turning slightly over to Noira's direction as she placed the food order soon to be confirmed by Chilia.
"Of course we do. If that would be all then I'll take my leave and see to your orders."
Akkio added, waiting for everyone's confirmation. Turning over to Chilia as she assured the taste would be well placed which made the man chuckle.
"I'm certain of it."
Should they all agree on the order, Akkio would take his leave to take on their respective orders. If there would be any other requests he would listen to them before getting back to work. Pleased with the results he had witnessed so far.

[❖] OoC:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:49 pm

Shira
User Image

Emma
User Image

Mirai
User Image

Noira
User Image

Emma snickered as she heard Lily "Maybe later I will," she said as her tail swayed behind her. She looked back over at Herald "Great! We are playing an intense game of ball right now," she stated, sounding and looking excited that her husband was there.

Mirai raised an eyebrow at SC as she seemed to actually want to be buried in sand. She let out a small sigh "Alright." Mirai made sure all of her stuff was in her bag before standing up and dusting some sand off of herself. She glanced to the side and noticed that Herald was now there as well before looking at SC.

Noira smiled slightly at Miles before looking at the waiter again, her eyes seemed to sparkle for a moment as Akkio placed the order of food for her. She took another sip of her drinks before her eyes went to Chilia "Because it's relaxing not fighting or dealing with Fleur every five seconds," she said with a small snicker before stretching a bit in her seat.

Quote:

The Reticent Harlequin

Sabrewolf123

Nebbia d Argento

King of Relms

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:58 pm
sorbet shark

sabrewolf123

Nebbia d Argento

The Reticent Harlequin

User Image
[Outfit]

User Image
[Outfit]

User Image
Outfit

Chilia chuckled "well in all fairness...i think she does it because shes jealous of the pecking order....thats just my thoughts on the matter" she stated looking at noira then at the waiter as he would wait for miles to give a order if he wants.

Queen smirked "yea, a good arm...when i was your age, i didnt have a good arm...i had to train hard and work hard to do anything, your just so lucky your naturally skilled" she stated rubbing the hair of saya to mess it up but also be playful.

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:57 pm
sorbet shark

King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

The Reticent Harlequin

User Image

Jessica Jetter

User Image

Saya

User Image

Herald nodded and walked into the water with the girls. "Sounds interesting," he replied as he watched Jessica hit the ball to Kain. He stayed back rather than join in, deciding to observe for now.

Miles smiled and nodded at the butler who took his order. "Yeah, that sounds good," he replied before sitting in the sand next to where Noira was laying down. He looked over at Noira as he sat in the sand. "Fleur a friend of yours?" He asked curiously.

"Alright!" SC cheered as Mirai agreed to bury her. She quickly ran down the beach, finding a spot where the sand was soft but the waves didn't reach. She wasted no time sprawling out on the sand with a big grin on her face. "Okay I'm ready!" She informed Mirai happily.

Saya gave a grin and flashed Queen the peace sign. "What can I say I guess I'm just a natural born shell thrower!" She told her proudly.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:26 pm

Quote:

seulrene

Celiabemont

sorbet shark

sabrewolf123

King of Relms

The Reticent Harlequin

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User Image

╔══════════════╗
Akio Katashi
╚══════════════╝

With the orders given, Akio would nod and excuse himself, not before exchanging a quick look at Chilia and smile warmly before leaving.
Just as promised he entered the kitchen to personally supervise the order. Bruschettas,Brochettas, another round of drinks for the lucky couple.
Just as before, Akio would excuse himself from the kitchen as everything seemed to be alright. Heading for the florist, he ordered a white camellia which he promptly placed on his pocket, smiling as he returned to his dutiful job at the kitchen to make sure everything was perfect. Not only his chance to rock this job but now, a rare opportunity has presented before him which he would not like to miss.

[❖] OoC:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:37 pm

Shira
User Image

Emma
User Image

Mirai
User Image

Noira
User Image

"Wanna join?" Emma asked Herald as she stretched her arms, noticing that he was just standing on the sidelines.

Mirai sighed before smiling as she watched SC run over to a spot on the beach. She walked over and knelt by her then and began burying her legs in sand. "Wow are you excited about this," she noted.

"Pecking order or rather she is pissed that I am not bowing before her," Noira said with an amused expression. She watched as the waiter left them before her eyes went to Miles. "Hm? Fleur was the really chatty one when all of you were going to rescue me." Noira stretched her body out in her seat.

Quote:

The Reticent Harlequin

Sabrewolf123

Nebbia d Argento

King of Relms

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:37 am
sorbet shark

sabrewolf123

Nebbia d Argento

The Reticent Harlequin

User Image
[Outfit]

User Image
[Outfit]

User Image
Outfit

Chilia cleared her throat "she was the 'child' that joined us...which should narrow it down to one person you saw in the...rescuing party." she explained with her own added description "Honestly when she showed up joining the team...I had a feeling she was gonna be annoying...wish I would have said something back then...too late now" she muttered. she watched as the waiter would give her a smile and walk off.

Queen just rose an eyebrow "oh really...natural...or have you been trying to get your strength up to try and make it seem like your a natural at it?" she asked with a smirk wondering to see if Saya would admit to something like that or not, regardless if it was a truthful statement or not.

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:46 pm
sorbet shark

King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

The Reticent Harlequin

User Image

Jessica Jetter

User Image

Saya

User Image

Herald gave a slight laugh and nodded, walking into the group of players that had already formed. "I guess....we just hit the ball around?" He asked. He had never actually played this game before unsurprisingly.

Miles listened to Chilia and Noira explain about Fleur. "Oh," he replied, scratching the side of his head. "Yes I remember her. She was uh...pretty interesting." He paused for a moment. "So that white-haired girl....Mercy? She wasn't part of your team then?" He asked. "She definitely didn't seem to friendly either."

Saya flexed her arm with a proud grin, showing Queen her bicep. "Why not both!?" She asked confidently. "I can be naturally strong AND train too!"

SC grinned as Mirai began to bury her legs. "I've never been buried alive before! It sounds like so much fun!" she told her excitedly.  
--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff