Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Universe of the Four Gods - A Fushigi Yuugi RP Guild

Back to Guilds

For a new take on an old story, join us! For serious RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fushigi Yuugi 

Reply ARCHIVES!
Konan - Mount Reikaku Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 12:53 pm
Tamahome looked up from his food as the other two warriors and Prince addressed them. "I'm Sun Li, but you can just call me Tamahome, it's easier that way." He seemed a bit shy and embarrassed, especially with the flamboyant Chiriko standing there. He looked down at his plate and picked at his food. He just wasn't so used to so many people being around. He'd been alone or with his Grandma all his life.  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 2:35 pm
She hid a tiny amused smile at Tamahome's obvious shyness.

"It's alright, Tamahome," she said. "Chiriko won't bite. And neither will Riku. I'll make sure of that."

Aleyn of Farronbrook

Astral Cleric

9,250 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 2:39 pm
Tamahome looked to Nuriko and blushed a bit more. "Oh, well..." he scratched the back of his neck, "I'm just a bit of a wanderer, alone alot. I'm not used to alot of people." He chuckled a bit. "I don't mean to seem rude or anything..." that just made him blush more.  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 2:44 pm
Chiriko laughed and sat down, taking a bun off of Tamahome's plate, and started to munch. "Gah this bun is dry..." He made a face, "I need something to drink. Riku dear, could you get that bottle of wine for me. Thanks..." He grinned at the Emperor to be.

Riku looked at the caprious Chiriko and didn't quite know what to think. "Look here, I am not your serving girl. Not to mention you can create your own beverage as you sit there."

Chiriko sighed and wated his hand, "Oh come know Prince, you must learn to be more relaxed. You need the wine more then me I'm afraid." He laughed gaily and ate the bun.  

RikuHeartless

Aleyn of Farronbrook

Astral Cleric

9,250 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 2:55 pm
Nuriko laughed, the sound like the tinkling of chimes. She sat down between Riku and Chiriko to stop any banter, and helped herself to a bun.

"That's perfectly alright, Tamahome," she said after swallowing. "It's not rude, it's understandable. First experiences can always be unnerving." To Chiriko she continued, "The bread's not that bad, Chiriko. And I can get something for you, if you like."

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:06 pm
Tamahome watched the three others with a mixture of apprehension, dread and curiosity on his handsome face. "Yes, I'm sure I will get used to everything the longer I'm around everyone." He ate some of the bread and nodded, "Hey this is pretty darn good, better then what I'm used to."  

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

RikuHeartless

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:13 pm
Riku took a piece of bread, happy to put an end to the debate. "No, it is a bit stale, perhaps Chiriko's looks are the only thing about him that's poor." He raise a perfectly sculpted eyebrow.

Chiriko coughed, "I... I don't know what you're talking about Highness." He cleared his throat and took another bite. "On further examination, the bread is wonderful, no complaints here!" He got up and went over to the table with the wine and grabbed two bottles and some cups. "Thanks for the offer Nuriko, but such a lovely lady as you should have wine brought to her. I only regret I haven't a golden platter to serve it upon." He winked and poured some of the sweet liquor.

Riku frowned, thinking Chiriko was taking his jesting a bit far. Either that, or he was begining to like Nuriko and didn't want the Prince stepping in. Either way, it just made Riku want to try harder.

((Hahaha... this is funny.))  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:21 pm
((Oh my. ^^" Yes, it is indeed. And slightly . . . awkward, seeing as this has never happened to either my character or me. Could you send me the link for Riku? I can't see it ^^"))

Nuriko blushed, but shook her head when the wine was offered.

"I don't drink," she said. "I'm terribly intolerant to achohol. But thank you anyways," she added with a smile.

She was glad that her two more close companions had stopped bickering, but curious to why Chiriko had suddenly started being nice. After a little observation she sensed an unfamiliar tenseness between him and Riku. It was unnerving. Pretending to ignore it she continued to eat without saying a word.

Aleyn of Farronbrook

Astral Cleric

9,250 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100

RikuHeartless

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:50 pm
((Basically Riku looks like Hotohori, being he's decended from him. Except his hair is all one length and parted down the middle, then pulled into a loose ponytail, rather than layered and parted on the side.))

Chiriko shrugged a bit and nodded, pouring some wine for himself. "Well then it is a good thing you don't drink. I probably shouldn't either... oh well..." He took a big drink and laughed after he was done.

Riku frowned a bit, "Chiriko, how do you expect to protect your Priestess if you are drunk?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 4:04 pm
((Oohh. *looks up at the ceiling as she imagines it* Hmm. Pretty ^^))

"How can he protect anything when he's drunk?" Nuriko said quietly, glancing anxiously at Chiriko. "He could get achohol poisoning . . ."

Without realizing it she inched a little towards Riku, putting a bit more space between her and Chiriko.

Aleyn of Farronbrook

Astral Cleric

9,250 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100

RikuHeartless

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 4:09 pm
Chiriko looked at them, his brow furrowing. "Oh come on, one glass of wine will not make me drunk, or give me alcohol poisoning. What do you people take me for!" He slammed the cup down, after only one drink, and got up. He grapped another bun and murmured. "I'll go guard outside Priestess..." Then he left.

Riku just blinked and watched him walk out, stunned that the man had gotten so angry.  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 4:24 pm
Nuriko stared at the spot Chiriko had been in only seconds before, too shocked to say anything. After a few moments guilt welled up in her again, and she bit her lower lip, frowning in concern. Another couple of uncertain minutes; she got up and, touching Riku's healed shoulder as if to check it, went outside.

She sat down a little way from Chiriko, letting him have his space, but close enough to be reassuring.

". . . . I'm sorry," she apologized quietly. "I . . . I wans't trying to imply that you would in one cup, but . . . I was just saying that if you did get drunk, you could. I . . ." Oh, smooth move, Lian. He probably thinks you're an idiot blathermouth now. "Nevermind. I'll leave you alone."

She got up aruptly and strode down the path they had gone up earlier.

Aleyn of Farronbrook

Astral Cleric

9,250 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100

RikuHeartless

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 4:34 pm
Chiriko hadn't looked at her while she sat near him, but when she got up, he got up and gently grabbed her arm to stop her from leaving. "Look, I'm sorry I yelled at you. I was just... annoyed I guess. I know I joke and laugh alot, but there are some things in my past that I can't forget, that I always run from. I've come to really enjoy your company, and to see that royal pain in the... anyway that's not the point. I was being selfish, I'm sorry. I want to be your friend, and if you like the Prince's company more then mine, it's fine. I just want you to be happy, and he was certianly offer you more then I can. I'm Chiriko, and your Nuriko, and we have been destined to be comrades. I'm just sorry for how I acted."  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 4:46 pm
Nuriko paused, her position not allowing him to see her face. She shifted, just enough that he could see part of her face but not all of it.

". . . . It's alright." Her voice was hushed, barely distinguished by the soft wind. "And besides . . . whoever said I wanted a relationship?

She pulled her hand, not hard, from his grasp, and continued down the path.

Aleyn of Farronbrook

Astral Cleric

9,250 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100

RikuHeartless

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 4:57 pm
Chiriko frowned as he watched her go, then went back to his solitude. Horrible memories came to the surface again, but this time, instead of pressing them down with a fake laugh, he just let them come. For once in his life, he didn't feel like laughing. He didn't know why his heart hurt as much as it did, but he certainly wasn't going to talk to Nuriko as a friend any longer. "Professional from now on, my only friend will be the priestess."

Riku watched Nuriko walk by from his hiding place, having heard what had transpired. "Hmmm..." he said softly then went to talk to Chiriko.  
ARCHIVES!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff