Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Universe of the Four Gods - A Fushigi Yuugi RP Guild

Back to Guilds

For a new take on an old story, join us! For serious RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fushigi Yuugi 

Reply ARCHIVES!
Sairou - Byakko Village Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Michiyo_Saruwatari

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:35 pm
Fang-Yin blushed when he woke up. She quickly bowed, dragging her brother down with her. "Sorry 'bout that... He's inconsiderate, and jumps to conclusions too easily." She stood again and took a breath, quickly trying to change the subject. "Mom, is dinner almost ready?"

She started into the kitchen again. "Almost..."

Fang-Yin turned back to Nai. "I haven't quite introduced you yet... have I?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:37 pm
Nai looked at her "No, you haven't" Nai began to blush. He was feeling weird a bit wiht all this talk about him and her.  

AtrimAngelos

Michiyo_Saruwatari

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:57 pm
Fang-Yin was still blushing a bit as she motioned to him. "This is Shang. My loud... obnoxious brother." She said the words loud and obnoxious with a little bit of tension in them. Shang grew a sly smile on his face, but before he could say anything, she slapped her hand over his mouth and gave him a glare. After a moment, she let go and sighed, taking Nai's hand. "Come on... lets go out back..."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:00 pm
Nai followed her to the back and he looked around ." wow its very nice back here, you family seems pritty nice too." he said he didn't realize it til then btu he was still holding her hand. "ummm." he began to blush and his eyes locked on hers. "I must say its a beauiful..." he leaned closer. "View." he leaned further in and kissed her lips softly pulling back slow kind of amazed he actually did that.  

AtrimAngelos

Michiyo_Saruwatari

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:14 pm
Fang-Yin felt her face grow hot, and it was obvious too. Her cheeks picked up a red tint as she stared at him, filled with surprise. She felt as though her heart were in her throat and her face was on fire. "Why did you do that?" She aksed. Not in anger, but in curiosity.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:19 pm
Nai was a bit shocked himself "I don't relaly know, I mean I have felt different since meeting you, and I just couldn't help it, something inside me told me it was right. You looked so amazing to me that first day when I saved you and I couldn't keep you out of my head."Nai looked down and thne back at her. "Was I wrong to do so?"  

AtrimAngelos

Michiyo_Saruwatari

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:25 pm
Fang-Yin raised her fingers to her mouth and looked to the side a little. "No... You weren't..." She tried not to make it too obvious, but there was a smile on her face.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:28 pm
Nai reached for her hand that was on her mouth. he slowly brought it back a bit. he looked right into her eyes again. he placed his other hand behind her head and leane dforward aghain kiisng her this time much longer. "I couldn't help but do it agian." he said to her as he looked into her eyes again. "I guess your brother wasn't so wrong after all."  

AtrimAngelos

Michiyo_Saruwatari

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:39 pm
Fang-Yin leaned into his kiss this time. His words almost passed through her ears, as all of her focus was on the fact that she felt like she was going to melt. But her attention became re-focused as she heard a snicker. She quickly looked towards the house to see her brother, watching from a window. Once he noticed she was watching, he rushed away. Her eyelids lowered. "Brat..."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:44 pm
Nai held her hand. "We should go inside don't you think or should we stay out here?" He smield he had never felt this way before he didn't knwo how to act now.  

AtrimAngelos

Michiyo_Saruwatari

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:53 pm
Fang-Yin smiled too. "Yeah... Dinner's probably ready by now." They walked through the door, and sure enough, her mother called to her. "Stew's done!" She grinned. "It'll do you good." She motioned to a square table that her brother had already sat down at, while her mother set the stew and tableware out.

((getting into towns, if you care to join.))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:56 pm
Nai walked with Her and pulle otu her seat so she could sit after sitting her he sat himslef next to her. "This all looks amazing." he said to her mother.

(( Sorry don't know when mom will turn off computer so i rather not jump on right now.))  

AtrimAngelos

Michiyo_Saruwatari

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:02 pm
((that's fine. thought I'd offer though. ^^ wink )

Her mother smiled bashfully. "Oh, it's nothing much really. But it's good for you, so eat up!" She told him after seating herself. Fang-Yin reached forward and scooped herself up some stew. Her mother smiled at him. "So what is it that you do?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:08 pm
Nai loked over at her and smiled. "Well I am a Smith, I make verious tools and other items poeple would need." he looked over at all of them. "I own my own shop, and am a solo worker, havn't needed the help of anyone, although I have been thinking of hiring someone to keep my books in order, I am terrible at that."  

AtrimAngelos

Michiyo_Saruwatari

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:28 pm
Her mother smiled again. "In that so? Fang-Yin here is great at it!" With that said, she sprayed a mouthful of stew all over her brother.

"Mother! Don't lie!" She put a hand to her forehead. "Can't you just... stop? Please?"  
ARCHIVES!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff