Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Universe of the Four Gods - A Fushigi Yuugi RP Guild

Back to Guilds

For a new take on an old story, join us! For serious RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fushigi Yuugi 

Reply ARCHIVES!
Hokkan - Iferui Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:59 pm
He reached over and smoothed her hair, trying to soothe her. "Midori," he said gently, "You mustn't get too worked up, it could be bad for your health. I'm sure everything will be fine, alright? Everything will work out, you'll see." He caressed her cheek with the back of his hand, "Let me know if there is anything I can do."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:30 pm
Midori sat down on her bed.
"Okay, Hikitsu... You're right, I gotta stay positive. I'm not sure what you can help me with, besides helping me with adjusting to this new place. Thanks for the offer, though." She combed the hair out of her eyes and looked out the window next to her bed.

Taru-chan`

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:07 pm
Hikitsu felt really bad for the girl, and tried to think of something to take her mind off of things. He couldn't really think of anything, "I'm just not interesting, I guess. I tried to think of something that could help, but I couldn't. Unfortunately I am just a sheep hearder."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:38 am
Midori turned away from the window.
"Did you say something, Hikitsu?" she asked since she thought she had heard him say something.

Taru-chan`

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:06 am
He looked up and blinked, "No, I didn't say anything." He was rather relieved she hadn't heard his mumbling. "Maybe we should go to find some of the other warriors now? Just get ready to go, see about getting some supplies?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:45 am
"Oh, I thought you did.... Must've been the wind or something." Midori moved away from the window and toward Hikitsu so talking would be easier. She didn't want to miss anything he said.
"How am I going to get supplies, Hikitsu? Also, where should we start?"

Taru-chan`

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:26 am
"Well, we can ask the attendent that was with us, I'm sure he'll be able to get us what we need. As for where to start, we can start in the Capital, just riding around until we're sure no other warriors are here, then we can move onto the next city." Hikitsu figured it would take awhile, but he didn't want to dishearten Midori.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:57 pm
Midori nodded and smiled.
"'Kay then... Now... Where is the attendant? I hope he didn't go too far. This Palace looks so big! I'd probably get lost very easily here." She walked to the door and then turned to Hikitsu.
"C'mon, Hikitsu, let's go find the attendant so we may start looking for the other Warriors!"

Taru-chan`

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:08 am
He smiled and got up, grabbing an apple from the basket of fruit and bread on the table. He rubbed it on his shirt and started to follow her out. He ran a hand through his white hair and took a bite of the shiny, red fruit. "I think he went left," he pointed with his other hand after he'd finished his food, "I'm sure he didn't go too far, he is supposed to be watching us, right?" Sure enough, the fretful man came around the corner with clothes and other things. "It thought you might wish to bathe My Lady, or at least wear a ladies robe over your strange clothes." He held out a very pretty, mint green colored robe with rich embroidery. Hikitsu harrumphed, "Guess my robes aren't good enough for a priestess..." he mumbled.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:41 am
Following Hikitsu, they met up with the attendant. After he asked Midori to take a bath, she politely refused.
"If I take a bath, then I'll be alone, since Hikitsu can't come with me there, and I don't want to be alone." Then the attendant held out a richly made robe. She gasped at the sight of it.
"It's so pretty!" She grabbed it but then thought she heard Hikitsu say something.
"Did you say something, Hikitsu?"

Taru-chan`

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 1:27 pm
"No, nothing, I didn't saw a thing." He leaned against the wall and looked to the attendent. "We need some supplies and things in order to go looking for the other warriors. Instead of being silly, why don't you go do that." He nodded, "But you should stay here until the Prince gets back. The Prime Minister went to fetch him. It shouldn't be too long. I'll get some things ready for you while you wait."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:51 pm
Midori cast a worried glance at Hikitsu.
'He sounded a bit bitter... I wonder what's up?... I shouldn't ask, I don't wanna be nosy... But I should...' She kept up the debate until the attendant mentioned a Prince.
"You mean there is a Prince of this place? This really is like a fairytale! When will he be here?"
Midori grinned with excitement. She has read many fantasy books that were filled with princes galore, but each prince was different. Some old but handsome, others young and not so attractive. Midori wanted to see what this prince would look like.

Taru-chan`

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 10:37 am
"Alright, we can hang out until the Prince shows up. I don't know what to do now though, I've never been in a place like this." He walked over to the railing and looked over the courtyard. It just seemed wrong that the Emperor had all this and he had to worry to make sure his mother and sister were alright. He wanted to leave soon so he could go to see them, they needed the money he had badly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:25 pm
Miodri walked over where Hikitsu was and stood next to him.
"I hope the Prince doesn't take too long to show up. I want to find them as soon as possible so I can get back home. What do you plan to do once we find all the Warriors and summon Genbu?"

Taru-chan`

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:36 am
"Go home and take care of my family. That's all I'm really concerned about. Being a Genbu warrior isn't something I can help, so I'd like to get this done as fast as I can, so I can get back to my other duties." Hikitsu wasn't the type of person to ever think of himself first, even if he was a rather fragile boy and easily hurt. That helped insulate him from being hurt, he just focused on taking care of his family. He already felt bad about himself, and he'd barely made it inside the palace.  
ARCHIVES!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff